Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

And what would this reason be that I closed it?No it's overfilled. I'll sort and clean it now.EDIT: The issue has been taken care of. You may spam me now.Mmmm... delicious spam.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

I vote we...

"Let's eat it!" -Lei

Eating what you kill is most rewarding.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Don't eat the Rahkshi. They're bland and taste like copper.The Kraata are much more tasty.

Besides the fact that cooking an eating Rahkshi and kraata alike only make spam, which doesn't taste very good, so stop talking about it. Anyway, here's the plan, when you see the Rahkshi heading for Le-koro, what we need to do, is redirect them to a fake Le-koro, the Rahkshi have slugs for brains, so this should be easy to pull off. Okay, here's the real plan, I find away to get Havon and the rest of the Hau Karda over to Le-koro, and maybe get Skyra too, then we will be a-okay. :)

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Won't work. Based on the data collected from the Po-Koro fight, these guys are controlled by level 6's. Not only are they extremely intelligent in addition to being extremely powerful but they can comprehend Makuta's will and thoughts. He can easily guide them to Le-Koro no matter how convincing we make a 'fake' Le-Koro. They'll ignore it and go straight for the real thing.Slowing them down by attacking them in the jungle is advisable. Inevitably they'll make it to Le-Koro if they aren't routed by defeat in the Wahi.

You have Rahkshi with a purpose and a task on your hands. It doesn't really matter what level their Kraata are, what their elements are or any of that stuff. It'll be tough. Very very tough. Your chars will simply have to think fast and hit them hard. And not get killed ;)Now, on another topic: I am in need of a player-controlled character who is willing to sell minor explosives to a character of mine. Anybody have a character like that in Onu-Koro at the moment? I could really use the help!

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Yes, we are scouting, because I know OOC what these Rahkshi will do to us, and Madrihk knows IC that Rahkshi are very dangerous. And as I/he said: If any ILS member picks a fight with these creatures and gets creamed, their death will most likely be in vain, for I sure as heck won't let a Total Party Kill happen when we've spent this much time on forming a squad and starting a village project. ;)Then again, this could be a good opportunity to show the world what the ILS is made of. And that could make the Makuta target us, specifically.We will see how this develops.

Edited by Katuko

Actually Vezok, the level of the Kraata does matter.Researching into the origins of the Rahkshi, it's found that weaker Kraata were transformed into inferior Rahkshi. After the Makuta's evolution, they produced better Kraata for more fearsome Rahkshi.Even if we don't use this here, I'm not sure if using protodermis on a level 1 will mutate it to a level 6 before turning it into a Rahkshi which would affect the Rahkshi's power level. I believe that's up to player speculation.Without a Kraata to pilot it. A Rahkshi is just like a Borhok without it's Krana. It's nothing more than an empty shell. The Kraata themselves vary in intelligence and power ranging from mindless slugs driven to simply infect masks and can't understand Makuta's thoughts as well as being able to barely affect anything with their powers, to being on par or even more intelligent then the Mata-Nui inhabitants, powers that are wide ranging, and are able to act on their own to problem solve if given a simple task by Makuta.G'wan and search it it. I'm pulling most of this data from BS01 and even from a Kraata table that was hosted on BZPower and is lurking somewhere in the archives.

Iraanus is now in Le-Wahi and headed for Le-Koro. Of course, he doesn't know that he's about to encounter a gang of Rahkshi. Who else is for the fight?Also, it just so happens that Iraanus is carrying a Matoran mask made of a gold alloy to deliver to someone in Le-Koro. :sly::t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Iraanus is now in Le-Wahi and headed for Le-Koro. Of course, he doesn't know that he's about to encounter a gang of Rahkshi. Who else is for the fight?Also, it just so happens that Iraanus is carrying a Matoran mask made of a gold alloy to deliver to someone in Le-Koro. :sly: :t: :b: :3:

I don't think anyone can do anything about the Rahkshi until Nuju Metru posts there again.@Onarax- his character is a Skakdi, and he's carrying a powerless Matoran mask. And he's delivering it.

Won't work. Based on the data collected from the Po-Koro fight, these guys are controlled by level 6's. Not only are they extremely intelligent in addition to being extremely powerful but they can comprehend Makuta's will and thoughts. He can easily guide them to Le-Koro no matter how convincing we make a 'fake' Le-Koro. They'll ignore it and go straight for the real thing.Slowing them down by attacking them in the jungle is advisable. Inevitably they'll make it to Le-Koro if they aren't routed by defeat in the Wahi.

Ya, I wasn't being serious when I wrote that. That's why theres a real plan under it. :P Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Simple way to kill rakshi...Remove everyone from koro, then wait till the rakshi cme and blow the village up. I hear gukku dung is highly explosive.Alternative to explosion is to have an ambush hidden. Even rakshi cna't dodge 300 fieballs coming at once from all directions.Also, I will help whatever you haved planned, and will leave whenever, but it would be nice if Tangrua had his roof first.

Edited by NStephenH

Alright. Paka (new char) is scouting their movements and will order Veira judging on what it finds if possible. It'll then probably fly back to before what he guesses to be their target and set up a few preparations for a rather...Warm...Welcome.Do expect it to aid in defense against rahkshi. Don't expect it to stay after that.@NStephenH: The second's rather godmoddy, dontcha think? Though an ambush is advisable, not only can that be blocked, it's stupidly unrealistic.The first is plain stupid. The Le-Koroans will probably be preyed on by the rahkshi that happened to survive with Density Control and the rebuilding of the village will be very tough. Plus I doubt anyone has that amount of explosive.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

@TD He's carrying an extra Kanohi.

From the BZPRPG Profile Pages:

One mask per character. No multiples, no suvas. Period. The only exception to this is if staff decides to give a certain character additional masks or more powered ones as rewards or gifts in response to some event or contest.

Being a Skakdi, he doesn't wear a mask, so that Kanohi should count as the one he is allowed.

An ambush when executed properly is unblockable. The enemy is taken by surprise and has no chance to react initially. The best way to combat an ambush you get caught in is to scatter and then regroup once the battle is joined. However this requires setting it up in advance without being detected.Scouts are used to defeat ambushes by going ahead of the main force and then returning with such info. In some cases the Scouts, sadly, are sacrificed to spring the ambush early before the main force steamrollers over them. Depends on the commander's choice.Ether way ambushes that are only marginally successful are better than nothing.Still, I would not advise carpet bombing techniques. Matoran are powerless and are required to fight almost point blank melee range. Friendly fire anyone?Karz my Marines have already taken injuries in friendly fire incidents because Toa are flinging nukes and area blasts around with careless abandon. Guys a frag grenade kills indiscriminately. Check your fire!

Good luck with that.You'll need it.

If the scout won, then yeah, that might be true. It's much more likely, however, that the Rahkshi would make quick work of him and move on.I don't think you understand just how much damage six Rahkshi did to Po-Koro. They destroyed a lot of the city square, killed a lot of civilians, a couple player characters, and in return, a single Toa of Gravity got lucky (yes, I'll be the first to admit it, there was a monstrous amount of luck involved in Tillian killing the Vorahk) and killed one. Just one. Versus an entire village.It would take an ambush worthy of the A-Team in order to take out all six of them, and if you think a lightly armed scout would be able to take on a Level 6 Rahkshi without any external factors, then you're delusional.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Paka does not-and did not-intend on becoming rahkshi kibbles. Nor does it intend on being alone...And for that matter, it sure as heck doesn't intend on the ambush dealing significant damage.You'll see ;}

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

If the scout won, then yeah, that might be true. It's much more likely, however, that the Rahkshi would make quick work of him and move on.I don't think you understand just how much damage six Rahkshi did to Po-Koro. They destroyed a lot of the city square, killed a lot of civilians, a couple player characters, and in return, a single Toa of Gravity got lucky (yes, I'll be the first to admit it, there was a monstrous amount of luck involved in Tillian killing the Vorahk) and killed one. Just one. Versus an entire village.It would take an ambush worthy of the A-Team in order to take out all six of them, and if you think a lightly armed scout would be able to take on a Level 6 Rahkshi without any external factors, then you're delusional.-Teezy

I thought the rakshi would send the scout. From what I undestood, advancing forces send scouts. And I am preety sure there were only 5 and currently 4. Plus you would be suprised how much the element of suprise works.I don't acctually plan on pulling this off. This is all hypothetical. Edited by NStephenH