Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah but the thing is, the enemies are Rahkshi. Strong ones too. They're not exactly your typical pushovers, they're like top of the food chain material. I don't see why they would need to send a scout. In their eyes, they really have nothing to fear and they do have a natural destructive tendency (displayed in Po-Koro).There are 6 in Le-Wahi.

If the scout won, then yeah, that might be true. It's much more likely, however, that the Rahkshi would make quick work of him and move on.I don't think you understand just how much damage six Rahkshi did to Po-Koro. They destroyed a lot of the city square, killed a lot of civilians, a couple player characters, and in return, a single Toa of Gravity got lucky (yes, I'll be the first to admit it, there was a monstrous amount of luck involved in Tillian killing the Vorahk) and killed one. Just one. Versus an entire village.It would take an ambush worthy of the A-Team in order to take out all six of them, and if you think a lightly armed scout would be able to take on a Level 6 Rahkshi without any external factors, then you're delusional.-Teezy

I thought the rakshi would send the scout. From what I undestood, advancing forces send scouts. And I am preety sure there were only 5 and currently 4. Plus you would be suprised how much the element of suprise works.
There are six Rahkshi going for Le-Koro right now. A different set of six attacked Po-Koro, and Tillian killed one. The other five escaped.And the element of surprise can only bring you so far. Eventually, you'll be overpowered. Like ants in a picnic.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I don't know...I have no plans....I never have any plans...you think I make plans? Don't be silly....Oh, I know, we all suddenly decide to go to Le-koro....for....something! :biggrin:

Miha is a part of the Gukko Force...*cough*

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Rakshi attack. Hard to defeat. I say stay out of it. Or bring explosives.

Nonsense, this is exactly what the Hau Karda are suppose to do, fight bad guys...

I don't know...I have no plans....I never have any plans...you think I make plans? Don't be silly....Oh, I know, we all suddenly decide to go to Le-koro....for....something! :biggrin:

Perfect! Good thinking! Now have Miha give us a reason to go back there and were good! Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Perfect! Good thinking! Now have Miha give us a reason to go back there and were good!
Homesickness? Anyways, you'll need to go pick her up from the bar...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

It's very true surprise can only do so much. After the first 5 seconds of an ambush after the first move is made it's no longer an ambush despite if the surprise attack(s) make contact or not. It's a pitched fight that can quickly go ether way.Rahkshi only have one exploitable weakness (Kraata) and even then it's extremely well protected. Explosives aren't going to do much against them except maybe tick them off. If you get lucky you might blow a leg off or something but that's hardly going to matter as unless there's some kind of Bio-feedback. Rahkshi can't feel pain otherwise, they're just mechanized power suits.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Or all six Rahkshi will be soundly thumped and killed.Or the Hau Karda will all be killed and it's up to the Le-Koro Gukko Force to defend their home.Or everybody all fails, Le-Koro burns, and only five villages remain.Or the Rahkshi just turn around and go home.Or I could stop even though I could come up with more outcomes ranging from realistic to outlandish.Speculation is good for planning the outcome you desire. But I do agree that whatever the outcome. There will be Chaos.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

See?Though since Po-Koro was just attacked. I doubt news will have traveled south that far that fast so nobody here actually has a reason to go hunting for them yet.We don't even know they exist at that pond until someone stumbles across them or they cross paths looking in another location.

See?Though since Po-Koro was just attacked. I doubt news will have traveled south that far that fast so nobody here actually has a reason to go hunting for them yet.We don't even know they exist at that pond until someone stumbles across them or they cross paths looking in another location.

Shrieking angrily, doubtless attracting the attention of beings kios around, the Rahkshi in the pond scrambled up out of it, and rejoined their companion. The six faded as a unit into the brush without a sound.

Ahem. I'm pretty sure shrieking in such a way that people can hear one for kio around is something that signals existence. Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Okay. I'll give ya that.The question is... do you REALLY want to go investigate something that sounds like a banshee wailing when you can't see what it is to make sure it's... well... REASONABLY harmless?After all, isn't that how the first person gets killed in a horror survival B movies?

If you're someone in a large group (e.g. ils) or someone under a very good and totally innocous disguise (e.g. paka), then perhaps one'd do so for possible benefits outweighing risks. I can't say the same for most others though...

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Just don't split the party, no good ever comes of it. XDRegardless of anyone else's intentions and reasons, I have no reason to go Rahkshi hunting until attacked as all of my chars are currently unaware of the situation until further notice.You go have fun. I'm going to sit comfortably until the alarm is sounded.

So, wait. What's the status of the members of the Chronicler's Company?Kapura - CapturedTamaru - DeadTaipu - Not in PlayWhat's the status on the other three?-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Anyone open for interaction in Xa-koro?

Yes, my guy's dying on the ground.

So, wait. What's the status of the members of the Chronicler's Company?Kapura - CapturedTamaru - DeadTaipu - Not in PlayWhat's the status on the other three?-Teezy

Macku is also NIP.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

He is a traveler. He could have been going to meet with Tamaru, not knowing that he is dead, or he could have wanted to talk to the Turaga about it. In any case, I think we'll get to know more about the circumstances soon enough. It's like a movie; the conflict is set up but not fully explained or resolved until later, when the characters discover the truth.