Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So much for my vacay to Go-Koro. Time to stretch this sailing trip as long as possible!I once had a toa named Petal, a Toa of Flowers who's signature move was to throw red roses at people. She also thought the world was a game and that she would respawn.

MicroSnipe, if you're interested, I've made myself a Mark Bearer.Snelly, where's Emotia? I'd like my new character to meet up with her.

Oh, you know, she's in her hut in Ga-koro right now, about to go for a walk though, so, maybe you should wait till she's outside her hut, I'm still waiting for Dreadfulg Flying Glove's response. (I laugh every-time I think about that name...)

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

So much for my vacay to Go-Koro. Time to stretch this sailing trip as long as possible!I once had a toa named Petal, a Toa of Flowers who's signature move was to throw red roses at people. She also thought the world was a game and that she would respawn.

I remember that. That was hilarious to read.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I am torn on whether to engage the Rahkshi or not. On one hand, we do have a larger team, and powers that effectively counter the Rahkshi's. On the other hand, I don't want to see this team torn asunder just yet. And if KNI actually sent his character to die and does not expect a rescue...

It's not worth losing your chars. The Rahkshi attacked Po-Koro, not the other way around; I see no reason to anger them, especially if they're not planning on attacking Le-Koro or the ILS stronghold in the first place.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

KNI, what the heck were you thinking to attack six Rahkshi with one character?I mean...really.-Teezy

I'm thinking it'll be pretty cool if I didn't die somehow.Look, I've got a plan. Don't interfere, please. It's gonna be ssssiiiicccckkkk.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

KNI, what the heck were you thinking to attack six Rahkshi with one character?I mean...really.-Teezy

I'm thinking it'll be pretty cool if I didn't die somehow.Look, I've got a plan. Don't interfere, please. It's gonna be ssssiiiicccckkkk.
I don't plan on interfering. Tell that to the ILS members.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey Mef, what happened to Yasashiv? Is she with Volin in Le-koro?

And Toa Onarax...why must your characters be so annoying!?

:P Seriously they keep going on and on about pointless things even after being shot down by perfectly logical reasoning, ignore it and still argues it anyway! :o

Edited by Snelly

Alright, gonna get the ball rolling here, I'm gonna start (or try to start) getting the Hau Karda over to Le-koro. And at the same time have Skyra and his friends stumble upon the Rahkshi, seems that rumors of Rahkshi have made there way to Le-koro, so I can use that.

I'm starting to feel as if Nuju should make a reservation system for Rahkshi fights XD

Would be nice. thaere was one while I was at school once. Missed all the action. Had no clue what was going on. even something like the guy invading ga-koro said...

ATTENTION PLAYERS.The Matoran known as "Harka" has been spotted on the southern mouth of Naho Bay.The Tarakava build up is NOT a feint! The Fourth Great Tarakava Raid is upon Ga-Koro.Those wishing to defend Ga-Koro need to seek out 1st Leftenant Jennas in Ga-Koro.Those wishing to sink the village should seek out Harka on the southern beach at the mouth of Naho Bay.You have one week to submit and register yourself with a side. It is advised for those NOT wishing to participate to evacuate Ga-Koro by then or you will be attacked by BOTH sides as you are not a registered combatant.The fight begins 2/19/12.You have been warned.

I expecially like the you have been warned part. Seriously, Nuju. Just give a bit of advanced warning. And don't have them during schol hours. Edited by NStephenH

Never, NEVER say "What's the worse that could happen?". That sentence is DEATH!

It's like saying "At least it's not Raining!"Or even worse. "I'M INVINCIBLE!"Mine's is a special event that requires preparation and planning as well as being a one shot NStephanH. I make announcements about it because it's required in order to generate publicity to assure attendance. No players interested I may as well not run it.Staff have the unique ability of being recognized on sight and you should always check out what they've posted. It's common sense as that will lead up to having a sense of what they may do next allowing you to be in the proper place at the proper time. How else do you think I got up to my neck as well as being tasked to oversee the saving of most of the Chronicler's Company when it was time to remove them from play?

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Kalama - I won't give advance warning about my actions. That's just silly; Rahkshi will attack when they will attack, whether you're prepared or not. However, you can rest assured guys that since I DO have a life and a lot of activities on my plate, big battles won't happen on school nights. :PAs for getting involved... Well, I welcome it. It's more fun to fight many people than puzzle over how to best kill one who strayed into my scene. However, it's also really hard to keep up with bigger fights, as Po-Koro proved.

test2.png

As for getting involved... Well, I welcome it. It's more fun to fight many people than puzzle over how to best kill one who strayed into my scene. However, it's also really hard to keep up with bigger fights, as Po-Koro proved.

Sorry to say this then Nuju, but Skyra and a whole bunch of other people are about to go searching for the Rahkshi, not to mention Havon and the rest of his team is slowly heading that way too. It's probably gonna end up being a big fight....:P

That's exactly what I was getting at. The staff don't need to post advance warnings. It should be common sense to view and read all staff posts when you see them.If you want to get involved then you need to see the recruiter for each side this week so I can keep the fights straight.I don't mind anyone making debuts but if you intend to do that you need to send me a message with the names of the characters at the very least and what side they're on. Otherwise you'll be treated as a non registered combatant and attacked by both sides.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama