Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

That's how it's worked in the past (reboots excepted). I see no reason for that to change now.It probably doesn't matter considering staff have stated that next year, our dudes will still be here-on MN.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Due to my busyness and a too-small-to-really-choose-from entry pool, contest deadline is extended to this saturday night. If you think your chances of winning are bad, don't let that stop you from entering. If you think your character isn't experienced enough, don't let that stop you either. All I want to see is people bringing something new to the table. If you can do that, you may just end up winning.

test2.png

Due to my busyness and a too-small-to-really-choose-from entry pool, contest deadline is extended to this saturday night. If you think your chances of winning are bad, don't let that stop you from entering. If you think your character isn't experienced enough, don't let that stop you either. All I want to see is people bringing something new to the table. If you can do that, you may just end up winning.

You mean I entered that application just now...and I could of procrastinated on it further!? Dangggggg!!! :oOh, well, at least I finally got around to doing it. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I wish I could enter, but I've just been too busy to RP lately, so I wouldn't qualify.However, I'm still going to send you a PM saying why you are the coolest staffer ever. :P

Lacertus

Uh oh... Vacir's almost at Ga-Koro now, but he still has no idea what's going on... come to think of it, neither do I for the most part :PSomeone that's there currently or going to be there soon, try to notice the Toa of Plasma that seems new... I need him to figure stuff out in-char...I'm also suddenly terrified of whatever EmperorWhenua is doing won't affect me... Vacir's a thinker, and I don't want his mind getting messed up ten minutes after washing ashore... or do I? hm...

lol, After what happened at the hospital, I'm staying as far away from EW as I can.*Remembers Mehlnia*Darn.And I'll interact with you, Akaku94, as soon as my characters make it to Ga-Koro.

I'm considering having Savina participate in EW's insane plans...:lol:

elohel.Ya know, why don't I get insane plots? Am I not insane enough? (I doubt that, but wwwhhhhhyyyyy??") :lol:

Well, first of all, my insanity level is turned up to eleven. Also, why not? I want to do something interesting with Savina, not that what has happened to her so far hasn't been, but you know what I mean, something like crazy interesting...I guess...eh...yeah... :lol:

Yes, it seems that your insanity level is at 11.*makes note that says crashing into somebody's hut on a sled and then having a battle with a rahi that turned out to be a toa does not count as "crazy" or "interesting" to Snelly*Anything else you would like to add? :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Erm, nujuphobia, is it okay if I make a character and enter it? Because you said all entries need RPing experiance...

Yes, it seems that your insanity level is at 11.*makes note that says crashing into somebody's hut on a sled and then having a battle with a rahi that turned out to be a toa does not count as "crazy" or "interesting" to Snelly*Anything else you would like to add? :P

Actually...I lied, my insanity level...IS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway, don't get me wrong, the crashing into a hut with a sled was fun, and so was the rahi-toa, but...I think I could use just a little itty bitty more excitement, yeah know? :biggrin:Also, I sorta put this off due to other things happening, but...I still need more people to fulfill roles in The Royal Court. I myself am gonna make a few more characters for that, once I feel we have enough to get started on actually rping them I'll let you all know.

Erm, nujuphobia, is it okay if I make a character and enter it? Because you said all entries need RPing experiance...

They need to have been active for at least one week. So, no. I don't think you can.
Darn, Oh well, at least I don't have to make another character sprite then (pixel art is difficult to do!).
I cheat and use the Rayg Sprite Generator...:P

They need to have been active for at least one week. So, no. I don't think you can.
Darn, Oh well, at least I don't have to make another character sprite then (pixel art is difficult to do!).
I cheat and use the Rayg Sprite Generator... :P
What!? There is a generator? I am forced to use the sheet still! Can I borrow a link to this generator please? I'll give you a cookie.

I see...so how exactly is Savina gonna play into all this? You gonna offer up what little sanity she has as a sacrifice? :P

ack! Is there someplace else I can find it? I can't access the site :(

Whatt!!? That's horrible! Sorry...but I have no idea how to help you there...you could try google I suppose...

EDIT: Silly BZPforums, signing me out just as I'm about to post a comment...In other news *attempting to find a way to get it, unless someone emails me the files, I don't think I can be able to get the generator :(* My character Zanthos still needs interaction! If any of you have characters in Onu-wahi, please have them overhear the guards about a Toa of Gravity starting a bar fight. Think of it as a sidequest that will give you that ten xp you need to level up for that really nice power you want...

So that's what killing a character feels like.-Teezy

So...Dorian is dead dead? Or is he gonna just barely survive? I almost had Wraith die, except I decided to put him in a coma forever, and have him stuck in spirit form thanks to his Iden...:P

I had planned on killing him (his profile is already crossed out on my post in the Profiles Page) but Tank and Utu seem to have a curious desire to keep him alive...How well that will work, I dunno. Dorian took a pretty big blow from that sword, and he's lucky he hasn't been cut in half.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Angelus (Forest, Ga-Wahi)If I make it out of here, I just might have to kiss this girl...

Yeah... let me know how that goes. :P
Just because Kinvex got to her first doesn't mean Angelus still doesn't have a shot.(Besides, Snipe and I agreed to restart Angelus/Tuara where we left off in the NBZP week sago, so really, Kinvex got beaten to the punch anyway.)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND