Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah well, even with things busy and me having missed a whole lot of BZPRPG content, the call to come back kept nagging at me in the back of my head. I'm going to take back my favorite characters which I lent and will make a few new ones.In short, somewhat of a new start.

You do realize it's mean, what, a week since you left, right? Not exactly the longest hiatus in the world. Still, nice to have you back. Edited by BenLuke-116

I just remembered that Emotia lost her Toa Tool...Tillian was suppose to get her a new one or something...it would be pretty handy to have one right now. :P

I've got a morally ambiguous character trying to calm her down. What could go wrong? :PAnd I like the spin Tillian put on all of this. It's nice. I got to have a conversation with a dead Rahkshi because of it. xD

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

On a completely unrelated note, I've noticed that there are a bunch of chars with Matatu's, and Vacir is one of them. In order to stand out, I have considered having a mask change some time from now. What are some ways to accomplish a mask change in-story?

To Save a Lif

Onarax's character is Lif is currently in a coma. And the two of us have been planning on doing something about that...

So now, we have had out idea. The plan is to do something to give all of the doctor characters out there the chance to do something, to be a hero for even a short while.

So we're currently looking for anyone with doctors willing to help, along with anyone who can act as a reporter to help write reports on what has happened to spread the news across the island.

So far, the RPG has had mostly bad news and mysteries, perhaps a story about a small Matoran and the doctors trying to safe him would be a nice change of pace.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

lol, its TX's MB. I just got him over to the group. :P He has the mark o' courage.And it would be nice if someone noticed.

Oh yeah... :headbonk: Anyway, I would have one of my characters notice him, but Emotia's unconcious, and Skyra's in the middle of a conversation and is bandaging someone's wound...Someone else is gonna have to do it! :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Apologies to those who may be waiting for me; it's been a busy week. What with essays to write and a SSC entry to finish, I haven't had much time for RPing these last few days. Rest assured I'll be back up and rolling by Monday.This mostly applies to those interacting with Kyara (Ara'kas, Nikaron, etc) and Oreius (Dev and Divinex), however it also means that my racist faction is still on its way and should be started next week, for those interested. Please let me know if i've missed anything pertinent to my characters or to the BZPRPG in general. :)

In Doomie's defense, the battle against the Mystix and their allies for Xa-Koro (in which he killed two mystix npcs tiars & gaea) turned out relatively well. The only real casualties were a few random NPCs, those guys, the five attacking NPC Mystix, and some buildings.On the other hand...That's only the short-term turning out fine. :devil:

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.