Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I was gone, Praggos didn't speak during that.Praggos wasn't really involved at all. He's just going to be sad about that, and then convince Salamander to kill Yuru at a later date.

Crimson Jester is here?...Men, we are standing on holy ground.
That we are. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Great, you just keep that little monster of yours alive so I can kill it later on in an epic fashion. :PEdit: Okay, I have no idea what just happened. Anyone care to explain? Last I saw, Tuara was in some debate with some ghost or something, so I'm probably way behind.

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

I was responding to your statement before your edit.Tuara has been in Ga-Koro the whole time. Utu wanted to make sure nobody could plan anything against him. Which entailed being watched by somebody who he knew could be loyal. Iris. In this case, the Iris in Tuara.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

It can be blamed on Frieza; there will be witnesses who saw him blast a hole in the wall. As it is, only Praggos knows Salamander originally caused the fire :evilgrin:
Frieza doesn't care, many people want to kill him already. Frieza did light Xa-koro on fire. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I'm fairly certain Tank would believe Praggos about that, and Utu might not...but it would give Utu a convenient reason to be both happy and angry with Salamander.Utu, meanwhile, would probably understand Praggos's motives for calling Salamander over. Or, if Salamander decides to just leave and allow the fire to burn, for Praggos's deciding to stay out of the fight.

profiles i guess

Hey, my little Le-Matoran character didn't miss any important Rama attacks or explosions or exceptional fights or whatever which might have happened in Le-koro, did he? I can't bring myself to look through the few hundred pages of posts.I left many months ago, so basically any recent news would do.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Well, you see, when I first made Frieza, he was in Xa-koro, he got into a fight with this titan that could turn into sand, so to snuff her out he sent fireballs across Xa-koro. And that just so happened to catch the village on fire. :P And then it burned for a good two months in real time before someone finally put it out! :superfunny:

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

And then, we'd probably have Praggos disproving him due to his obsessive habit of writing everything in his journal.That entry has just been made in between the time of this post and the time of my Beatha post, with accompanying sketch of Salamander flaming the bar.So it all boils down to whether or not Tank and/or Utu would trust Praggos.

profiles i guess

Hey, my little Le-Matoran character didn't miss any important Rama attacks or explosions or exceptional fights or whatever which might have happened in Le-koro, did he? I can't bring myself to look through the few hundred pages of posts.I left many months ago, so basically any recent news would do.
Well, the largest fighting force of PCs in the game got together to attack the Nui-Rama hive. So far, they've blasted their way inside after defeating 6 Rahkshi. A battle with a toa of shadow and hiundereds of rama is currently in progress.

ppg2.png

Ah, Visaru, you're back! Speaking of Le-Wahi, you did. An ARMY is assaulting the Rama hive. Not sure how to do a full recap, though, because my chars are all in Ko-Wahi, except for one who is suspended in an airball at Po-Wahi.
Hasil dropped the air sphere as soon as he was far enough away from Hoboken to do so. Then, he circumvented the Koro entirely on his way back to Ta-Wahi.Hoboken is free and most likely causing collateral damage.

profiles i guess

I haven't been proud of a post since that last Praggos post.However, we now have Beatha attempting to burn away the plants so that Yuru can kill Utu 'honorably.'I can tell you that I have no idea what his definition of honorable is when he's using his element himself.Probably something about him being old, so he can do whatever the karz he wants.

profiles i guess