Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Are the terrorists still in Ko-Koro?
I do believe that they are, and I know that my member of the group is still there.Except, he was just buried alive by one of the other terrorists, and no one knew he was connected to them. So he's just badly wounded and buried under snow. I think Biobeast's character is still in a fight, and I have no idea about Kal Grochi's.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Are the terrorists still in Ko-Koro?
I do believe that they are, and I know that my member of the group is still there.Except, he was just buried alive by one of the other terrorists, and no one knew he was connected to them. So he's just badly wounded and buried under snow. I think Biobeast's character is still in a fight, and I have no idea about Kal Grochi's.
Yolof isn't in a fight, and I hate Jest more than Kirgon. I want Kirgon back. Kirgon was nicer. Sort of.
I don't know.I'm too sad to officiate now. ;_;Snells can bunny Zodir for it now if he wants, and give him back to me at the end of it.
Nah, I'll just wait till you stop being emo.
Just take over. ;_;And "emo" is such a bad term to use. We're all emotional beings. Something more correct would be "Saddened" or "Depressed."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

That's the Kal we want! Now go officiate the bloody wedding, because you're KAL GROCHI.
NO. Weddings require happiness.I'M SORELY LACKING.I don't want to make it a depressing wedding. ;_;Edit:But. We're discussing the wedding now. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Slap me and watch as I rip you apart with my teeth, and then go on to become one of the greatest men who has ever lived by inventing the toaster-powered time machine.
Does not sound like wedding talk.This isn't the place for your angst. That's why we have a status bar now.-Teezy Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND