Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Now you see why we were so upset at what was deleted. Nothing happened. =P-Teezy
I saw it myself and none of it was bad as everyone implies it was. I'm not even you or Chamberlain and the very thought of what happens still makes me angry. I know who was over the line and it wasn't you guys. Heck the fact that you gave a timeskip means you had the decency to not go behind their backs like so many people. I sense many double standards in the force.Hmm, I can't wait to get Kino Iho and his plans set up, I really need to write his intro.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I'll always jump in to help defend Tyler and Mango.You hear that, Andrew? We're contesting your rule! Muahaha-*ahem.* I mean...uh...nothing at all. :DWell, anyways, I'm slightly bored. Who wants to wake Dendron up and start making some wine?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"First lesson, DJ: perfecting the art of the subtle flirt.""Actually, m'name's Hau--""Whatever, DJ. See that girl over there? Her name's Nikarra. Go over there and compliment her Kanohi shape.""This ain't really the best idea, Dor--""Do it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Lol.I don't think that's very subtle, Tyler.
It is for Hau.His idea of 'subtle' is probably something like 'blitz to nearest enemy and punch them in their solar plexus'.
He also panics if you discuss pretty doctors.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

It is for Hau.His idea of 'subtle' is probably something like 'blitz to nearest enemy and punch them in their solar plexus'.
That too.At this rate, Hau will be summed up as 'that socially awkward Jenkins'. Perhaps measures must be taken to prevent this...

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

That too.At this rate, Hau will be summed up as 'that socially awkward Jenkins'. Perhaps measures must be taken to prevent this...
I volunteer to make a character to help with that. :P
No.
Yeah, typical response.Also, ;_; Ernest Borgnine died.EEEEEEVIIIIIIIL.
I'm sorry Kal- I don't know who that is. Please don't kill me- or yourself, for that matter.

...It's...it's Mermaid Man...*sniffles*I'm going to vent my depression upon a character now.
... never heard of him. Vent your depression on Mussiki- I wanna see how that turns out. :P
...It's...it's Mermaid Man...*sniffles*I'm going to vent my depression upon a character now.
... never heard of him. Vent your depression on Mussiki- I wanna see how that turns out. :P
Mermaid Man?Spongebob?Really?
Do we really want a character of Kal's to be sad?DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MADNESS COULD BE UNLEASHED?
*sniffles*I SHALL UNLEASH THE DRAGONFIRE.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@Kal- Tyler won't let you do that- you'll kill us all!And who thinks that somebody should make sure that Hau doesn't get permanently labeled as "Socially Awkward Jenkins"? 'Cause he's very close to getting that. :P
Ah, don't worry.I have plans of my own. He'll probably lose that title.In exchange, he'll be permanently labelled 'Socially Awkward Ninja'.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.