Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Sorry if posting is still slow despite this being a weekend. But weekends are the only days of the week where I can put in some serious drawing-time into my personal artworks and this is the first time in two weeks that I had the time to really get to that. Now, if you have been waiting for me to post (Cinnamon etc.) I haven't forgotten, I just haven't had the time to move thos chars forward. I'll post more again starting tomorrow.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

@Grochi clone from earlier: Meh. Big Dragons are better.@Grochi clone now: *facepalm*
@Grochi clone from earlier: Both sized Dragons are awesome, but I've never heard of one being less then 3 feet tall.@Grochi clone now: I have VERY good reasons for it being misspelled!@VF: It's okay, I do understand the weekend free time. :P

WIP

Er...I have to make one in a bit.On a side note, Tyler and I are discussing how much different things would be if I had actually managed to kill Dorian a few months ago.
Don't even get me started on what would be different.Naara would be slated to die at the end of this year for sure. At least now she has a chance...She seems to be hated all the more for her relations with Dorian, though. And he's the one with Evil tendencies in that pair. Is she really that much of a seductive succubus wench or whatever? Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

@Kal: Nikarra wouldn't have fallen for him, and wouldn't have dumped Pirok for quite a while, and I'd never have felt inspired to have Chromia make contact with Caige. There would be no plan for Brykon's Eleven, which OOC may not have even been thought up. B6 wouldn't have had to delete the Dorian/Naara posts. THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DORIAN/NAARA POSTS!That's all that comes immediately to mind.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

But I find the Naara x Dorian awesome.And what you mentioned is one of the things that Tyler and I brought up.
That's...Chill. Just chill as ice.
@Kal: Nikarra wouldn't have fallen for him, and wouldn't have dumped Pirok for quite a while, and I'd never have felt inspired to have Chromia make contact with Caige. There would be no plan for Brykon's Eleven, which OOC may not have even been thought up. B6 wouldn't have had to delete the Dorian/Naara posts. THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DORIAN/NAARA POSTS!That's all that comes immediately to mind.
Er, ULV, B6 deleted a TIMESKIP. I can name much more explicit and/or romantic stuff from this year...None of that being deleted. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Don't even get me started on what would be different.Naara would be slated to die at the end of this year for sure. At least now she has a chance...She seems to be hated all the more for her relations with Dorian, though. And he's the one with Evil tendencies in that pair. Is she really that much of a seductive succubus wench or whatever?
Honestly Naara x Dorian is (in my opinion) the best romance in this RPG by far.So I don't know how she's getting flak for that in or out of game. Either of them really, though from what I'm reading you'd think it would be Dorian.That Crown of Romances will be mine Tyler, just you wait...(actually I jest, if they happen, they happen).Actually that's what I thought was stupid about that whole debacle, Chamberlain. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Don't even get me started on what would be different.Naara would be slated to die at the end of this year for sure. At least now she has a chance...She seems to be hated all the more for her relations with Dorian, though. And he's the one with Evil tendencies in that pair. Is she really that much of a seductive succubus wench or whatever?
Honestly Naara x Dorian is (in my opinion) the best romance in this RPG by far.So I don't know how she's getting flak for that in or out of game. Either of them really, though from what I'm reading you'd think it would be Dorian.That Crown of Romances will be mine Tyler, just you wait...(actually I jest, if they happen, they happen).Actually that's what I thought was stupid about that whole debacle, Chamberlain.
*claps loudly*-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I know we're not supposed to debate "moot points" but there was a lot more explicit stuff last year (Dreenan and Joske anyone, also Joske's Priestess girlfriend). Then there has been quite a few things this year as well. But whatever someone got all angry or some word must have been flagged and alerted staff. I mean I saw three staff for one little timeskip.I need to work on that villain of mine, if everything goes as planned, well it will be fun. It's also fun when everything goes wrong or he planned wrong.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

The Mask is rapidly becoming one of my new favorite players.-Teezy
Actually, I have to agree.Logical, level-headed and seemingly immune to bothe Noob Luck and noob level. He seems to have bypassed it completely.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

...After reading all these posts (both here and in WoS) about explicit content, I kinda have to laugh slightly. Nothing I've seen here has passed PG-13, and I don't get why anybody would feel the need to edit any of their posts or talk about it (Admitedly, everyone I've seen complain is being sarcastic, IE: Lev). Kinda makes me wonder if I could have somehow made a origin short story for Kitsune & Raion into something PG-13ish and still start an argument.

pNNgXax.jpg

Unfortunately, no. All attempts have failed, due to poor planning, or the multitude of good guys running everywhere. The only "evil" groups are Reichenbach's group (is he even still alive!?), The Shadow Hapaka (Sideways, Suminaxe, Grata, Quiorrobray), and the pirates of the Ifernavaka. I'm pretty sure the pirates killed off all of the competition for pirates, so those are the only three evil forces that are organized, and still active.
Quiorrobray? please tell me that was spellchecked for an exotic seafood dish.
No.Not my fault if I can't spell.
It's totally your fault.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Can I submit an already-created character if she hasn't been involved in anything yet?
I have no problem with that.Just a note to everyone: if you have any questions related to the Daedra, please PM them to me. I'll get to them faster, and we won't clutter up this topic.

Alright, I'm back from doing yardwork. How goes the wedding?
Er, ULV, B6 deleted a TIMESKIP. I can name much more explicit and/or romantic stuff from this year...None of that being deleted.
... he deleted a timeskip? And I thought it was a whole bunch of posts... I feel for you, bro.
It was a bunch of posts. But excluding their normal banter it's all that really happened, yeah.

[Profiles]

Alright, I'm back from doing yardwork. How goes the wedding?
Er, ULV, B6 deleted a TIMESKIP. I can name much more explicit and/or romantic stuff from this year...None of that being deleted.
... he deleted a timeskip? And I thought it was a whole bunch of posts... I feel for you, bro.
It was a bunch of posts. But excluding their normal banter it's all that really happened, yeah.
Ah, I see.

Don't misspell Aclaraung's name and I won't insist upon Norathed's death, then.And he's a Matoran-sized Dragon doing his best to stay hidden.I can imagine something that small would be hard to miss if it was smart.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Eh... Anything else I'm forgetting?
Spell "Quoribay" correctly!
And Aclaraung!
*Hands out pinchforks, torches, and protest signs*YEAH!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)