Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah; gotcha. And, darn, I wanted to bring happiness...-Mef
All I want to bring is the slow and methodical crushing of all my chars into the ground.I'm the Urobuchi, maybe Steinbeck, of the RPG. Hobbes is always right and people are all cosmic playthings. The world is half empty and draining further with each breath of its inhabitants.But I digress. Continue with char creation.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Yeah; gotcha. And, darn, I wanted to bring happiness...-Mef
All I want to bring is the slow and methodical crushing of all my chars into the ground.I'm the Urobuchi, maybe Steinbeck, of the RPG. Hobbes is always right and people are all cosmic playthings. The world is half empty and draining further with each breath of its inhabitants.But I digress. Continue with char creation.
I'll be Nasu then. Procrastination and terribly written 'romantic' scenes with terrible metaphors ahoy!But anyway, I'll bring back my Darre-clone, Yarre!

The ILS will be marching to Ko-Koro as of now. "AFK" player characters and a few others are left in Pala-Koro to keep protecting it and the Turaga. IC, this will of course take some time, but we'll likely time-skip it. I have not followed the Ko-Wahi topic, so if someone could quickly tell us how the place looks right now that would be great, for it's 3 AM for me and I'm tired. Thanks. :)

The ILS will be marching to Ko-Koro as of now. "AFK" player characters and a few others are left in Pala-Koro to keep protecting it and the Turaga. IC, this will of course take some time, but we'll likely time-skip it. I have not followed the Ko-Wahi topic, so if someone could quickly tell us how the place looks right now that would be great, for it's 3 AM for me and I'm tired. Thanks. :)
Well when my character Atvin was with Mariko and Draeverian in Ko-Koro before heading over to the ILS, one of VF's characters caused a massive avalanche and covered a good chunk of the village so that part's rubble and snow. That's all I know.

So, I guess it will be morning by the time the ILS reaches Ko-Koro, right?
Just to provide some outsider perspective here: Realistically, it should be at least that, yeah. That's a pretty long trek through forest and around a volcano across mountainside. There are no mounts either and there are no established roads between Pala-Koro and Ko- afaik.EDIT: To add insult to the injury, that's a large contingent headed that way. Organization and rest can take up time as well. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Right.Besides, if we all turned up there and it while it was nighttime for us and the middle of the day for everybody else there would be problens.
There are going to be relative time problems anyway. In the OOG time it took Aurel to reach Pala-Koro, chat with Mahdrik, and then return with the ILS, a fight that started right after the terrorist attack (krian v kai) will probably not have really gotten past the chatting phase. And this is while people are already healing Ko-Koroans and quite possibly trying to rebuild.Yeah. Don't think about it too much.Again, though, this is better than the alternative, in which case Aurel would probably not have even neared Lake Pala by now. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Well, it seems as if Mango and Gyn are attempting a smear campaign against the ILS.Sounds fun.
Me?Not really.Gyn is just smearing Sulov and those he associates with (exempting members of said dude's squad). He'd slander Mussiki even if the guy wasn't part of the group. Heck, he might end up smearing 7th anyways just for that.The 'why' part of all this is still a mystery. But I'll reveal it eventually...Maybe when he finally has a fight in which what few mercs he has under his belt or Ussalmatoran NPCs don't help.

[Profiles]

I like BZPTime.It makes things do convenient. When you need it to be night, it can be night. Or day.And there is a way to explain it. Each group is at a different point in the time stream. All relatively close, but not the same. When two groups meet, it is a point where their time momentarily matches. When they split, they'll be at different points again.It works just fine, as long as it is done well, and members of the same group match.
This is singularly the coolest way to explain BZPRPG Time and it also makes the most sense.I'm hoping I can wrap up Valria's character arc soon, so she can start chasing down the teachers of the School down and get trained by them. So what's the current location of each active teacher? That is players that are active and their character who are teachers from the school.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Hey, look at that. I did that thing I do where I disappear randomly without giving any sort of warning and fail to make any sort of post for a few days. Again.Sorry, I've been dragged away from the computer with a disturbing frequency lately, but I think that is over. For now. Gosh I hope it is. Anyway, what did I miss with the Mark Bearer plot?

Lacertus

Dorian came to Tank, Yuru, and Iris to kill Yuru, but Tank convinced him otherwise. Dorian informed them about Freiza's death, and the predicament Salvinn is currently in. Dorian pulled an Utu; the pair argued about destiny. Dorian left shorty afterwards.Tillian shrugged his Mark to Nikarra, Iris now has Miha, Praggos, and Tank. Iris found all of Arekule's memories in Tank's Mark, but there is no second personality. He's currently speculating with Iris and Yuru as to why the memories are there, and if they're Tank's.Tank knocked out Tuara before she could take any more and had Kearrstrun plant her in the lab. Kearrstrun found the vault was gone and searched everybody, checking last with Angelus and Dalia who plan to escape to Angelus' home. Kearrstrun and Angelus argued for a bit, and Kearrstrun revealed to Angel that he's convinced that inside the Temple is the place where they can end everything.A term he said Arekule used was "The Origin is The End", which was written somewhere in Dorian's Journal.Kearrstrun let Angelus and Dalia go in return for the Vault's whereabouts. He promised to do what he could to help Angelus protect Dalia, but made it clear that he would find Angel again when he needed him.*Let's out deep sigh*

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Right, due to the travel time slowing the ILS down anyways, I'll give people a short break before I post the team's introduction in Ko-Wahi. That will let everyone who wants tag along, and it will lessen the time skip issue. While Madrihk has a Mask of Speed, most of the others don't, and none of us are Kapura. :P

I like BZPTime.It makes things do convenient. When you need it to be night, it can be night. Or day.And there is a way to explain it. Each group is at a different point in the time stream. All relatively close, but not the same. When two groups meet, it is a point where their time momentarily matches. When they split, they'll be at different points again.It works just fine, as long as it is done well, and members of the same group match.
This is singularly the coolest way to explain BZPRPG Time and it also makes the most sense.I'm hoping I can wrap up Valria's character arc soon, so she can start chasing down the teachers of the School down and get trained by them. So what's the current location of each active teacher? That is players that are active and their character who are teachers from the school.
Bruntoa and Rannin (played by skyra and hubert) are the last active teachers still there afaik. I think Bruntoa is pretty wounded and being treated by the School's doctor while Rannin sits nearby, who is basically just an NPC at this point. All other chars either have inactive players or left. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Right, due to the travel time slowing the ILS down anyways, I'll give people a short break before I post the team's introduction in Ko-Wahi. That will let everyone who wants tag along, and it will lessen the time skip issue. While Madrihk has a Mask of Speed, most of the others don't, and none of us are Kapura. :P
What's the ILS doing right now? I've been gone a few days, and need a recap.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

So where did the attack on Ko-Koro seemed to be centered? I'm trying to have another Sanctum Guard explain it to Alrin. Also Tyler should Reordin and Alrin know each other? Alrin only rose to the rank of 2nd Lieutenant but decided to be Acting Captain cause there's no other leadership at this time, which he'd immediately toss to a superior officer.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg