Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Just as long as that really is the last thing on her mind.I'm not sure Hau can deal with another Eamerzon just yet.
Don't worry, Slife can come around again and deal with another of Hau's messes. :evilgrin:Anyways, I'm planning on returning here soon, but I'll only slowly be easing my way in with characters. Soran, Sev, and Vernadon won't be active until EW comes back from camp. Salvinn I'll start using later today when Hubert comes online. Other than that I'll probably only start using one or two of my other characters for now. Any place I can have one jump in?
Poor Socially Awkward Jenkins. He just can't seem to catch a break...On Vernadon: Be aware that a. Naara timeskipped a little so that she was fired (ew had confirmed that it would happen under kaccio) and that her and Hau left and b. the only people there save Auron's char are really Rannin and Bruntoa at this point. It does seem that The Mask has expressed willingness to send Valria the School's way, though. Perhaps it can be salvaged.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'm confused as towards how Kaccio would even gain the authority to do such a thing, could we perhaps retcon and just say that a sort of rift had formed between the two and Naara just left on her own. It's make more sense, and eliminate the need for a timeskip. I mean she was basically there anyway.As for Salvage operations, I have some ideas.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I'm confused as towards how Kaccio would even gain the authority to do such a thing, could we perhaps retcon and just say that a sort of rift had formed between the two and Naara just left on her own. It's make more sense, and eliminate the need for a timeskip. I mean she was basically there anyway.As for Salvage operations, I have some ideas.
Well, that's what EW had planned-and Kaccio did just add the support of Ambages to the School. Vernadon would essentially be forced to treat him as though he had the authority to do that with the sort of power Kaccio gained in that act. So I think he could fire people.I just wanted to get it over with so that she could fulfill her own roles in one or two plots and I could move on without EW or you at present. If you or he wish to go back and RP that stuff later, it's totally fine. Just be aware that she is going to be fired and there's not much anyone can do about it. It's not like she fit in anyways.On the other hand, she's still pretty hated outside of the School... Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Something which Vernadon is going to be trying as hard as possible to rebuff, so that really didn't give him much power in Vernadon's eyes.I'm not saying she can't leave, just saying why not have had her leave on her own terms for now, as it would make things flow a little nicer. It's a minor retcon that really won't change a single thing at all.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Besides staring in fear at Onarax's beastman avatar, is there something that I need to reply to? I need to do something else besides watching Gurren Lagaan and Avatar...
For the love of Kamina, it's Viral. Nothing to be afraid of.
Something which Vernadon is going to be trying as hard as possible to rebuff, so that really didn't give him much power in Vernadon's eyes.I'm not saying she can't leave, just saying why not have had her leave on her own terms for now, as it would make things flow a little nicer. It's a minor retcon that really won't change a single thing at all.
There is IC reason for why she'd do that. I also get what you're trying to say in that yeah, it'd flow nicer. Yet I still dunno if she'd leave of her own volition unless she thought the place really not worth her time.Then again, Kaccio and Vernadon were kinda convincing her of that already. Perhaps she could have left without being fired after all. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Besides staring in fear at Onarax's beastman avatar, is there something that I need to reply to? I need to do something else besides watching Gurren Lagaan and Avatar...
For the love of Kamina, it's Viral. Nothing to be afraid of.
There is IC reason for why she'd do that. I also get what you're trying to say in that yeah, it'd flow nicer. Yet I still dunno if she'd leave of her own volition unless she thought the place really not worth her time.Then again, Kaccio and Vernadon were kinda convincing her of that already. Perhaps she could have left without being fired after all.
Your words make me So reassured.Man, tonight, and today, is really slow. Somebody do something to make people post!

In any case, is it known if retractable blades are allowed by the tech regulations of MN? I've only seen them used by vortixx. Assuming skakdi could produce and sell them, one of my chars would be glad to ask for such a thing from Matan & Natan.For yet another clarification: I'm not talking about something like a sword-cane. I'm talking about a cane on which pressing a knob causes a sword's blade to pop out and that sort of thing in general.
I think that should be fine. In fact, they have already made a very similar weapon for another customer (who later went evil and started a career killing people, but that's beside the point). If I remember rightly, there was a spring-loaded system which could eject the blade with considerable force.

ppg2.png

In any case, is it known if retractable blades are allowed by the tech regulations of MN? I've only seen them used by vortixx. Assuming skakdi could produce and sell them, one of my chars would be glad to ask for such a thing from Matan & Natan.For yet another clarification: I'm not talking about something like a sword-cane. I'm talking about a cane on which pressing a knob causes a sword's blade to pop out and that sort of thing in general.
I think that should be fine. In fact, they have already made a very similar weapon for another customer (who later went evil and started a career killing people, but that's beside the point). If I remember rightly, there was a spring-loaded system which could eject the blade with considerable force.
I never told you this, but it's incredibly easy to create a weapon similar to what you're talking about. Or at least, the system behind it. I'm utterly convinced that if a simple prop-maker can built a similar system for a AC trailer, a engineer matoran could build hundreds with ease.

...I see. I've rejected the idea because the specific example I was considering could not plausibly work, but thanks anyway. Maybe Sulov will return someday to get a ballistic shovel.

[Profiles]

Sorry, I'm so stupid XPHow the heck did silver get back? Or is this someother copy?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Hey, guys, who wants to kill Reik?
Where is this being?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Hey, guys, who wants to kill Reik?
Are you serious?
Yeah. Literally the entire game hates him.@Nex: Four conditions:1. He can't do anything "evil" to warrant his death2. It has to be Agzinel3. It has to be purposeful4. It has to be tonightIf you can handle those, he's all yours.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Sorry, I'm so stupid XPHow the heck did silver get back?Or is this someother copy?
This is a completely different character. It's complicated, but there are two Aurons, not the same, just have the same name. The earlier Auron was like a younger me, without the inappropriate language, this Auron is more like my actual self. More random, more grim, more laidback. So, completely different people!

@KNI: Hmm... you know what, I'm gonna let someone else handle it, since I don't wanna ruin Agzinel's rep. Someone else can do it instead. :P
Nope. Too bad. I guess he'll have to stay.But I gave you the chance. You guys can't complain anymore. Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

@KNI: Hmm... you know what, I'm gonna let someone else handle it, since I don't wanna ruin Agzinel's rep. Someone else can do it instead. :P
Nope. Too bad. I guess he'll have to stay.But I gave you the chance. You guys can't complain anymore.
Fine, I won't complain (at least, I'll try :P /joke). I prefer to keep my character's rep than to ruin it by killing another dude's char.
Or Ema whacks him~#plottwistahoy-Teezy
That would be hilarious.Oh, and Tyler, why you no make Ema response? Make one por favor. :P Edited by Sam Nex

Okay, if you want a date with Susavree in my tavern in Le-Koro, she's now availible for a short time! :P-Mef
It's not so much a date, as a BZP friendly version of something else.Oh, and I like Reik.He keeps things interesting.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay, if you want a date with Susavree in my tavern in Le-Koro, she's now availible for a short time! :P-Mef
It's not so much a date, as a BZP friendly version of something else.Oh, and I like Reik.He keeps things interesting.
Trust me, that's a bit closer to a date. I've ICed BZP-friendly versions of that something else before. They just had to mention zero details in order to be BZP-friendly.Remember that 'female company' Gyn had over?...Yeah.

[Profiles]