Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Alright people, I'm almost done getting rid of characters, and I've pretty much narrowed it down to these:

• Lii
  • Gykehl
  • Bahkui
  • Mehlnai
  • Spyder
  • Ryker
  • Nikila

I want to get rid off all these characters, and was wondering if anyone wanted them before I go killing them off an' stuff. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Alright people, I'm almost done getting rid of characters, and I've pretty much narrowed it down to these:
  • Lii
  • Gykehl
  • Bahkui
  • Mehlnai
  • Spyder
  • Ryker
  • Nikila

I want to get rid off all these characters, and was wondering if anyone wanted them before I go killing them off an' stuff. :biggrin:

I'll take Spyder, since the Makuta servants still need him. :P

Alright Gravity, I hate to see characters get killed and Mehlnai looks interesting enough. So I'll take her.
  • Lii
  • Gykehl
  • Bahkui
  • Mehlnai
  • Spyder
  • Ryker
  • Nikila

I want to get rid off all these characters, and was wondering if anyone wanted them before I go killing them off an' stuff. :biggrin:

I'll take Spyder, since the Makuta servants still need him. :P
Alrighty people, PM me once you've got dem profiles. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Wait a minute.Tillian just got married to Emotia, right? And now he's going after Skyra's (Ex?-)girlfriend?That's just wrong.-9999999 for Tillian.
She's going after him. He's just hopelessly clueless and thinks that she needs a shoulder to cry on.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wait a minute.Tillian just got married to Emotia, right? And now he's going after Skyra's (Ex?-)girlfriend?That's just wrong.-9999999 for Tillian.
She's going after him. He's just hopelessly clueless and thinks that she needs a shoulder to cry on.-Teezy
She is also trying to ignore the fact she's going after him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Still; What the Kraz is a married man doing with an attractive female that us near his age, alone?He should know better.
So when you're in a relationship/marriage, you can't have female platonic friends at all? If Tillian had to lose all his friends for Emotia's sake, he wouldn't do it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Still; What the Kraz is a married man doing with an attractive female that us near his age, alone?He should know better.
So when you're in a relationship/marriage, you can't have female platonic friends at all? If Tillian had to lose all his friends for Emotia's sake, he wouldn't do it.-Teezy
That's not what I said, mighty twister of words. Key word here: Alone. No one can back up his story or hers, if something does happen.

WIP

Since nothing's happening beyond them going shopping and eating breakfast, that whole point is invalid.And you asked why a married man is with an attractive female that's his age. That's called a platonic friend.This argument is irrelevant, anyway. Tillian's doing nothing wrong, it's just a friendly get together, Tillian gets all respect points back.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Going shopping then having a meal? Some groups of people consider that a date. Nothing needs to happen for someone to see them and make a quick judgement. It's all from a third-persons point of view, not the two having the get-together. I'm just saying Security. That's all. ;) And this has gotten INCREDIBLY off-topic.

WIP

Is there any generally accepted time system for this RPG, or is it just whatever the people want it to be for a specific area?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Is there any generally accepted time system for this RPG, or is it just whatever the people want it to be for a specific area?
It's called BZPTime. And it is exactly what you described.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

WowAll I can say is that you people might want to start being more careful or Cassa Junta might turn into the Ta-koro hospital.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Oh, Dovy... That's why Ga'mal's upset I guess; you're loveless Ta-Matoran left her. :PAll we are saying! Is give peace a chance!-Mef
In this game, the inhabitants of its only land have basically been at war with that very island for 1,100 years straight. Plus its non-sapient and other sapient inhabitants.'Peace'? What 'peace'?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

We're going to have some creepy dude go and make them really annoyed or something. :P

He was kind of scared because it was all going rather too fast and it's not surprising considering she stalked him (with the necessary limitations) all the way to the bathroom.-Dovydas
True, but...he's coming back, right? Right?@ Mangz: True. But, I'm going to have a hippie movement around the island. And it'll start in my new lovey-dovey hospital Ga-Koro. Maybe.Anyway, I guess peace is never coming...-Mef