Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I have an interaction offer;Sinina, Mark Bearer of Frustration, and right-hand-woman of Onyx, the Onu-Wahi Crime-lord, is currently walking through Onu-Koro. If someone else would make a post, I could follow up with an interaction starter.

pNNgXax.jpg

What the Karz? TD just had Emarosa pop up in the middle of Ta-Wahi without notice! Tyler, wat up wit dat?

I was gonna mention Agzinel, but it slipped my mind. My bad. So caught up with trying to plan out the best way to destroy the Hive I haven't exactly been putting a lot of thought into my other posts.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ground squads are moving towards the Hive now, Demolition team already has created an entrance at the Hive's base, aerial is regrouping temporarily at Pala-Koro, Gukko Force is still providing aerial support, and Ussalry is flanking the Hive from the left.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I told you.-Teezy

I told all of you. Hence why I never entered the hive, or even specified I'd reached the hive.
I made sure to say that Reordin's still standing outside the Hive.NO SMITE FOR MEEEEEE-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I imagine my past two posts occurring to 'It's Our Fight' and 'Battle' (respectively) from the Transformers soundtrack. It just makes them seem so awesome if they're in slow-mo.Of course, now we've got to try and get these explosives planted, then find a way to light 'em without blowing ourselves up.

...TX, thank you for ignoring everything Nuju said. Just thanks.

From what I gathered, that tunnel only extends from the wall to make shelter while planting the actual charges, it does not puncture it.

Hey Shadow, lay off. If you guys read carefully, like Katuko did, I did not touch the wall whatsoever nor put a single dent in it. All Onyx did was create an iron tunnel extending from the wall to provide shelter for whoever makes it there.So in short: I have not created an entrance. Although Onyx is trying to batter his way in.Meaning whoever's trying to antagonize me, get off my back -_- Nuju will decide whether he does get in or not. Edited by TX Wade

Other than that, we also might kill him.

Yeah that's right. First the people attack me about something I never did, I save Onyx's life and he might just die due to friendly fire.Best friends I've ever had. Hopefully he lives...Guys, you might want to drop out of the sky since Nuju upped the stakes for those still in the air. Edited by TX Wade