Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I find it funny how I thought that all TX did was create a shelter, and nobody listened to me then.Now Nuju comes, along with Katuko and TX, and everybody listens to them....I was right before it was cool.

I was with you from the beginning. I just pointed out that no one should enter.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

First post in the battle! Anyway, we should probably expect broken arms (TX Wade) dislocated shoulders, broken and bruised bodies, and tons of heavy metal (me, as Amerikos). Anyone planning on coming out with more than just bruises? I'm thinking of mabye a broken rib and a dislocated shoulder, if the situation becomes desprate. As it is now, I created a battering ram! If Katuko doesn't want it, it's free for use or cover for anyone. TX, if you're there, I may be able to splint your broken arm.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I'm thinking the battering ram won't do much given how thick the hive actually is. We're better off with letting Onyx hammer his way in a bit, plant explosives in the hole and then expand that crack.Up to Nuju how well that works, of course. At least we already got some holes in the hive where the Rama exits, but since they just keep coming that's not really viable. Plus, Heuani is bound to be watching those places, though most of our character's doesn't know he's even there yet.

I'm thinking the battering ram won't do much given how thick the hive actually is. We're better off with letting Onyx hammer his way in a bit, plant explosives in the hole and then expand that crack.Up to Nuju how well that works, of course. At least we already got some holes in the hive where the Rama exits, but since they just keep coming that's not really viable. Plus, Heuani is bound to be watching those places, though most of our character's doesn't know he's even there yet.

Got it. Battering Ram open to interaction, then. :goofy: Anyway, are we following Onyx in, then? Branching off into one of the existing tunnels might help. A "Onyx suddenly hit air, as the wall caved in to show an existing tunnel." That would probably be helpful.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Got it. Battering Ram open to interaction, then. :goofy: Anyway, are we following Onyx in, then? Branching off into one of the existing tunnels might help. A "Onyx suddenly hit air, as the wall caved in to show an existing tunnel." That would probably be helpful.-Bane
I think that as katuko says, we just fill it with explosives and blow it up. it would probably take a couple tries of that to get into the hive without hitting a side tunnel. and hey, we might take out a few rama on the inside with the explosives

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ok, waiting for other strike members to post... Why do I never catch them at the right time :sad: Who plays who on the strike team, anyway? As in, who in real life?Oh, and Wotz, your current status is kinda ironic, isn't it? -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

Krayzikk, responded to your Rumble post.In other news, what the heck is going on in the Rama-Assualt? I have no Idea what to do with Destian.

Demolitions and the Strike Force are fighting for their lives in the clearing around the hive. Demolitions have planted explosives, Onyx is trapped in the wall by his own iron and a truckload of dead Rama, the Ussalry are nearing the hive (but still in the jungle), the Aerial squad and Gukko Force are getting pounded (though Kahlynn helped a bit thanks to his being awesome), then I think the ground squad is nearing the hive, but still in the jungle.

Follow or help me or some of the other strike team. I think you and I are the only ones online right now (that are with the strike team), so you can follow me, if you want. I'm playing defense. Also, I'll say it again. Anyone on the strike team can control me, as long as I'm not attacking Heauni or a Rahkshi or something like that.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

Just so you guys know, Onyx is pretty much off limits at the moment unless he gets blown to bits by the explosions :PIt'd be quite useful if you guys actually read my posts thoroughly to actually know what's going on such as what I mentioned above and to avoid misunderstandings where I get accused of doing things I never committed thus being thrown under the bus for no good reason.Thanks :)

Edited by TX Wade

*facepalm*I feel stupid.

Nah, just confused I'd say but Wotz is right: I don't plan on having any of my characters die.As said earlier on in my most recent post, Onyx will open the tunnel to let people in if he manages to punch a hole through the hive wall.

"Those fireworks would be nice and pretty any time now! We're burning daylight here, people!"^Award Winner for Most Obnoxious Line in Nui-Rama Battle^

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

In fairness, TX, Reordin's only aggressive because Volin's an arrogant prick. Nobody else has a problem with him. :P-Teezy

In fairness, Tyler, I totally get where Reordin's coming from. Volin's meant to be a bit of an arrogant prick, especially under stressful situations. :PIn short, I don't take offense. Although do note that he is dealing with the fact that his brother may be dead.

"Those fireworks would be nice and pretty any time now! We're burning daylight here, people!"^Award Winner for Most Obnoxious Line in Nui-Rama Battle^

Proving Tyler and I right even further :lol:Note that he is rather impatient and is dealing with the fact that his brother may be dead. Edited by TX Wade