Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

You and I...It's like Tyler and I...Therefore you and Tyler...Tyler and I...You and I...*universe explodes*

Yes. Yes, I understand completely.
If we ever meet in real life...Anyways, I just liked how I had Dendron use carnivorous plants on Kethrye's partially frozen Nui-Rama.
Actually Kal, it would be chaos if any two members of this RPG met in real life. More than two threatens to bring about the end of society as we know it.And thank you ever so much for the reminder about carnivorous plants.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Anyways, I just liked how I had Dendron use carnivorous plants on Kethrye's partially frozen Nui-Rama.

I hope someone notices the madu cabolo that I accidentally threw into the forest

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You and I...It's like Tyler and I...Therefore you and Tyler...Tyler and I...You and I...*universe explodes*

Yes. Yes, I understand completely.
If we ever meet in real life...Anyways, I just liked how I had Dendron use carnivorous plants on Kethrye's partially frozen Nui-Rama.
Actually Kal, it would be chaos if any two members of this RPG met in real life. More than two threatens to bring about the end of society as we know it.And thank you ever so much for the reminder about carnivorous plants.
You have a toa of plantlife there too?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Yes. Skrihen, who is also a Mark Bearer. That loves to make people think she is their friend, make them really happy, and then destroy them emotionally.Ironically, the counter to her Mark is grief.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

You think? Tuck, Nuju, EW and I have hung out before and the universe is still here =P

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

You think? Tuck, Nuju, EW and I have hung out before and the universe is still here =P
You're the calm ones.Imagine if Tyler, Krayzikk, Wotz, Snells, Vorex, Gravity, You, Tuck, Nuju, EW, CJ, and I all met in real life.We would destroy the universe thrice over.And create just as many parallel universes.

profiles i guess

A quick question: Is the area around the Hive cleared in this game? I've seen several pictures of it seeming so, but people are posting as though it's surrounded completely by trees...EDIT: Nvmd. Just have a very bad memory.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Tuck, Nuju, EW and I have hung out before and the universe is still here =P

Those three were in the same room? That explains the black hole in my bedroom.

A quick question: Is the area around the Hive cleared in this game? I've seen several pictures of it seeming so, but people are posting as though it's surrounded completely by trees...

We aren't at the Hive yet. We're currently running through the jungle to get to it. I imagine a clearing around it though, with very little plant life. Edited by Wotsiznaim

Note I said threatens. :P

You're the calm ones.Imagine if Tyler, Krayzikk, Wotz, Snells, Vorex, Gravity, You, Tuck, Nuju, EW, CJ, and I all met in real life.We would destroy the universe thrice over.And create just as many parallel universes.

It would be beyond chaos, beyond hilarity. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Hey! You left out a certian madman with a mad plan who's waiting for you to stumble!

pNNgXax.jpg

Tuck, Nuju, EW and I have hung out before and the universe is still here =P

Those three were in the same room? That explains the black hole in my bedroom.

A quick question: Is the area around the Hive cleared in this game? I've seen several pictures of it seeming so, but people are posting as though it's surrounded completely by trees...

We aren't at the Hive yet. We're currently running through the jungle to get to it. I imagine a clearing around it though, with very little plant life.
As do I.Because I'm addicted to epic charge scenes across plainsSorry, I was merely thinking it would be quite difficult for Sulov and Co. to charge through jungle. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Sorry, I was merely thinking it would be quite difficult for Sulov and Co. to charge through jungle.

I guess Ussal are quite maneuverable, even if they do run sideways :lol:
Hey, they can run straight upwards with a Matoran on their back.

profiles i guess

Sorry, I was merely thinking it would be quite difficult for Sulov and Co. to charge through jungle.

Actually, if you watch MoL, you'll see they move forward.

fK5oqYf.jpg

It would be beyond chaos, beyond hilarity.
I would be the best party eva'........... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

It would be beyond chaos, beyond hilarity.
I would be the best party eva'........... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png
We'd have to remember Armadijo, of course. And D.A.V.E....and V-3. And Te3e, and Hubert, and Legolover.And I need to make another carnivorous plant post.EDIT: I like this post! Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

It's not their lack of maneuverability I'm concerned about, it's a formation's lack of ability to pace through rough and obstruction-spotted terrain. When 7th and The Companions charge, it's crucial (for their sake) that they stay in a wedge.

[Profiles]

It's not their lack of maneuverability I'm concerned about, it's a formation's lack of ability to pace through rough and obstruction-spotted terrain. When 7th and The Companions charge, it's crucial (for their sake) that they stay in a wedge.
Wedges are always useful formations. A few people attacking forwards, a few attacking to the sides, and a few covering the rear.Anyways, Armadijo, did you just like my big post as Dendron?

profiles i guess

The Rama have no long range attacks, so it'll be hard for them to get you out of it, I think.

Wedges are always useful formations. A few people attacking forwards, a few attacking to the sides, and a few covering the rear.Anyways, Armadijo, did you just like my big post as Dendron?
Yeah. Sulov has both offensive and defensive versions in his arsenal...We'll be seeing the offensive one shortly as well (and for the first time yay).Good stuff. Naara and Dendron should meet sometime.

The Rama have no long range attacks, so it'll be hard for them to get you out of it, I think.
Yeah. As long as they don't force their way in from above and the terrain holds, the charging group should be fine. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Wait...Which one is Naara again?

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO NAARA IS RAEGNaara is the absurdly boss one (though ew and onarax will tell you otherwise) who dual-wields maces, can kick your butt from here to Bara Magna using solely her toes, has essentially mastered water, walks around with a tank full of that substance on her back, isn't bad looking, and quite frankly doesn't give two droppings. About anything.And yeah, that's Mars-speak.On another note: RAEG at previously forgetting to include me in the list of 'People Whose Mutual Congregation In the Same Place Would Cause the World To Explode'.X3 Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

I added you in afterwards, don't worry. I remembered.And I think that would be cool.Also, everybody, guess what.We have a fungal-parasite infected Nui-Rama attacking its own kind, trying to infect them too. That doesn't fight against us, unless a large enough number of Rama are infected so that it feels it can attack us.So it's on our side for now.

profiles i guess

We also have a zombie one.

So, a flood Rama, and a Zombie Rama.This is funny.Also, I get the feeling that Dendron himself is going to end up being a plant by the time that this is done. Almost like a Neti from Star Wars...Jedi Master Ood Bnar anybody?

profiles i guess

Also, I get the feeling that Dendron himself is going to end up being a plant by the time that this is done. Almost like a Neti from Star Wars...Jedi Master Ood Bnar anybody?
Yess.................. :PHehe, its a new color, Rama gut-green. XP

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Also, I get the feeling that Dendron himself is going to end up being a plant by the time that this is done. Almost like a Neti from Star Wars...Jedi Master Ood Bnar anybody?
Yess.................. :PHehe, its a new color, Rama gut-green. XP
You actually know about Ood Bnar?I seriously should do that, have Dendron get encased in a tree and become a part of the forest. That would be epic.Also, @ Wotz: It is? They actually mentioned it in a Comic/Book?

profiles i guess