Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I guess I'll talk here while the whole Hive attack is going on. I'm going to be on/off the whole day, as this is a sunday, and I have a few projects I wish to finish up before the weekend ends and I must go back to the boring process of school. All-in-all, this seems like it's going to be a very, very, very interesting day...

The Podcast won't work for me.Sorry I couldn't get what I needed on time for the music, but hopefully the MP3 I sent you worked and you could edit it up.Also, wut is dis.

Grochibrooooo.Is Ryllia still in Ga?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

The Podcast won't work for me.Sorry I couldn't get what I needed on time for the music, but hopefully the MP3 I sent you worked and you could edit it up.Also, wut is dis.

Yes, I haven't moved her at all.PM me what you're planning. No need for everybody else to see it. :3

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Yes, I haven't moved her at all.PM me what you're planning. No need for everybody else to see it. :3
teehee-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Also, no one sees Kyju's assassination attempt. Coming up to someone in greeting isn't an invitation to metagame.

Why do you choose now to try and kill Madrihk? It's literally the worst possible time.
Yeah...especially considering he's been plotting this for a long time. If anything, he's surrounded by a bunch of bloody warrios and Volin following him around with a bunch of antitodes so we should be good...

I lol'd so hard I lost my ability to breathe and started smacking myself on the chest with the edge side (Think: Karate chop) of my hand because my arm kept jerking.I'm not sure what this means, but that was funny.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Sorry, Gravity.Onuzek is now going to be a part of a love triangle.

:Poh dear god

"OOH, OOH! ONUZEK LOVES SHAPES!"-Teezy

Ok, lol.Like I lol'ed for realz.

I lol'd so hard I lost my ability to breathe and started smacking myself on the chest with the flat side of my hand because my arm kept jerking.I'm not sure what this means, but that was funny.

Glad to know that I got such a good reaction.Anyway, Esao and Ryllia love triangle 2.0! Commence!-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Hey, is there still a chance a new character of mine can get in on the action of the rama hive battle?

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

...I love Reordin.-Teezy

I can't help but think you're hacking the game of life now.
It's not "hacking." It's a creative way to kill an enemy; I do it all the time.You should know that better than anyone.trollface.jpg-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

...I love Reordin.-Teezy

I can't help but think you're hacking the game of life now.
It's not "hacking." It's a creative way to kill an enemy; I do it all the time.You should know that better than anyone.trollface.jpg-Teezy
trollface.jpgWell, aside from that, we have a battle to get to.Onward, Tylerbro!

profiles i guess

I was just reading something on xkcd, talking about how once the guy in the comic got used to the regular nightmares, his subconscious got creative.It shows him, with another person holding onto his shoulder, saying "I want to live, please don't wake up."Then, I noticed I have had that dream before.And then I began ranting about how I have yet to use that in this RPG.Now I need to figure out which character to do so with.

profiles i guess

You and I...It's like Tyler and I...Therefore you and Tyler...Tyler and I...You and I...*universe explodes*

Yes. Yes, I understand completely.
If we ever meet in real life...Anyways, I just liked how I had Dendron use carnivorous plants on Kethrye's partially frozen Nui-Rama.

profiles i guess