Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hey guys, couldn't be back sooner, I had some things to take care of but still do, but I will try to get to a few short posts in tonight.Also, just to let those of you know who aren't checking Artwork I a lot:RHOW IS HEREAlso Nuju, I sent a Pm for char approval to Tuck some days before the forums went down, since their powers aren't on the list, but without a reply and you here more I might just run them by you instead ^^

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Bribery? Psht, I never accept bribes. PM me, kiddo, we'll... talk... :lol:On the subject of the hive attack - I do hope to be able to start it later today, if all goes well. More likely would be tomorrow. Most likely would be sometime in the distant future. I'm a rather busy man, and this sort of thing requires a lot of time.

test2.png

This is disastrous. NONE OF US ARE PREMIERThis looks like a job for Vorex! Or some other premier guy, it doesn't really matter.Ninja'd. *grumble, moan*

It is scientific fact: I am the first person that comes to mind when you need a blog post. XDAnd I wish Tuck or you, Nuju, if you got permission, could post in the Hungry Hungry Games topic so that I could return to BZPRPG and get back to my fourth-wall breaking plot of great evilness.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hmm.... Anyone open for interaction? I have an elementally disabled Toa of Air ready to spawn. :P

Would you be willing to have him degenerate into insanity soon after he spawns?If so, head over to Veef's blog.
*she*And no, not really. :P@Wot, where is Mr. Sixth Ranger? I'll send her over.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Speaking of Hordika, whatever happened to that Hordika Tuck gave to someone?

Nothing much, in the past few months at least. Last I heard, he was sitting in Le-wahi.

So... Power Sucking monsters...Which of my innocent carefree little girl Matoran needs corrupting?* :evilgrin:*This is not a rhetorical question, I'd really like to know which character of mine I should corrupt.

Pearl. Miha is already creepy enough with her mark, bloodstains and dead bear.Pearl could have some interesting conversations with the thing-in-her-mind.

Anyone gonna actually use one of the slugs for a character?I might. I read some demented stuff last night and I feel evil.

I've already had one attach to a character of mine. As far as I am aware, it is currently the only one in the game other than the Turagas' ones (or at least the only one I found when searching the profile pages).

ppg2.png

Anyone gonna actually use one of the slugs for a character?I might. I read some demented stuff last night and I feel evil.

I've already had one attach to a character of mine. As far as I am aware, it is currently the only one in the game other than the Turagas' ones (or at least the only one I found when searching the profile pages).
That should change pretty soon. I have some plans...Gentlemen, steel yourselves. Knife and Edge will be entering the School with at least one slug attached to at least one occiput.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You know, I changed my name for the staff name fad thingy, and its the last time I'm jumping on bandwagon. No slug for me.

>2 players declaring their chars are to/have obtain(ed) Parakuka>'Its the last time I'm jumping on bandwagon. No slug for me'>DaKARZ.jpgParakuka-attachment is actually not that popular. It's an interesting plot device with a lot of facets and possible uses...Yet one that's barely touched (compared to the instant hits of mark bearing psychopathy etc.). Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I now have a Toa who is unable to deactivate her Kanohi. So, she is now six inches tall. :DBut if she wears a Huna, then she'll be invisible. Or a Mask of Growth and she'll be huge.Anyway, so, I've finally figured out how to play as a micro-Toa. :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -