Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I think you just pulled a classic vampire-novel scene, Kal. Nicely written! ^^

I did? And thanks.Please extrapolate upon my question, good sir.
Well, the manner in which you described the unfolding of the situation bore a great resemblance in its creation of scenery and mood to that of the aformentioned horror-novellas I have had the pleasure of reading in the past ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I think you just pulled a classic vampire-novel scene, Kal. Nicely written! ^^

I did? And thanks.Please extrapolate upon my question, good sir.
Well, the manner in which you described the unfolding of the situation bore a great resemblance in its creation of scenery and mood to that of the aformentioned horror-novellas I have had the pleasure of reading in the past ^^
Strange, I don't normally read things like that. The horror genre messes with my head.And yet I write it so well.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm going to be fighting Heauni while listening to "Just to know that You're alive" by Kutless. Goes something like this:Right now you're bruised and bleedingI see the hurt within your eyesI know your pain is for a reasonNeed to feel-just to know that you're aliveAnyway, waiting for the attack, and feeling the anticipation. This will be a fight for the ages!-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I wonder if the people doing the hive attack are going to be able to rescue the Turaga, since they're going to be brought there... that would be good. We need them back. :P

Calling it now: We'll be able to rescue them in an unconscious state, but then their Para-something infection activates and oh noes we must kill them. Or restrain them and cure them later, since Nuju stated there is an as-of-yet unknown cure, but I know that Madrihk's way of doing it would be to consider them lost and just off them. :lol:

I wonder if the people doing the hive attack are going to be able to rescue the Turaga, since they're going to be brought there... that would be good. We need them back. :P

Calling it now: We'll be able to rescue them in an unconscious state, but then their Para-something infection activates and oh noes we must kill them. Or restrain them and cure them later, since Nuju stated there is an as-of-yet unknown cure, but I know that Madrihk's way of doing it would be to consider them lost and just off them. :lol:
If they attack, Sulov has dibs on Whenua.Because...Really.Give the guy the decency to down his own uncle-figure, if nothing else.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Here's the deal, people: It is, right now, almost 2 AM for me. I will therefore first thank Nuju for writing such a wonderful intro post (Thanks! :)), and then I will go off to sleep, since I'm feeling too tired to write a long-winded post right now.Tomorrow, then, I shall officially start the offensive action of the Island Liberation Squad and its allies. This means that if you want a character to join up, you have a few more hours to state so. Make sure to post in the Le-Wahi topic, and state clearly that yes, you will be joining the hive assault. Please state your character's name, equipment and primary skill/ability so that I won't have to waste too much time in browsing profiles.Members that are joining can select one of the following groups:1) Aerial troops/Gukko Force members. Gukko are provided by the Le-Koronans for characters without flight powers of their own. Alfon (player TX Wade) is the deputy leader of this squad, with Gukko Force members taking the wheel as needed.2) Demolitions; though this team is mostly filled. It consists of mostly Ta- and Ko-Matoran from their respective guards, with a few Toa defending them. They will approach the base of the hive and stick explosive Madu fruit to it. Led by Reordin (player Tyler Durden) and other ILS members in leading positions.3) Main ground troops. This is a big band of warriors and the most general team. Led by Kethrye (player BenLuke) and Vompran (Elemental Ussal).4) Ussalry plus additional ground troops. These are meant to eventually tunnel down and weaken the foundations of the hive. Might need a few more to follow. This group only really consists of them at the moment, so I'm not sure if they should just group with the rest ground squad for the time being.5) The Strike Force. This small group is lead by the ILS leader himself (my character): Madrihk. This team is mean to go inside the hive. Others can do so as well, but I'd advice against it unless you want a serious fight. Those who want a challenge and has a character with some fighting prowess, sign up for this. We might need a few more.So yeah, final call to sign up; we'll begin... tomorrow. :oAnd don't worry, I'll make sure to list you all properly when starting the battle. :D

Time to introduce Uyism's inner musings. Now with proper grammar.

So 'You No Take Lightstone' isn't gonna be her typical kind of sentence much longer? That's good-between her improper grammar and the fact that half the other squadron members have an accent, it's a wonder 7th gets by. xP

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Time to introduce Uyism's inner musings. Now with proper grammar.

So 'You No Take Lightstone' isn't gonna be her typical kind of sentence much longer? That's good-between her improper grammar and the fact that half the other squadron members have an accent, it's a wonder 7th gets by. xP
Have you seen one of Auron's posts before? Writing in his third-person/horrid grammar/leetspeak makes me talk like that in real life... Re-educate me please!

Sorry, wrong name Kal. Keep on forgetting the name of Wotz's Skakdi.

Okay.Because if you had somehow kidnapped Kaylov from Ta-Koro and dragged him into this, I would hunt you down IRL, and strap you to a small chair.I would then proceed to play the worst music on Earth through loud speakers right next to you. The speakers would normally kill you in just a few seconds...but your hatred of the music would keep you alive longer.(Just kidding, I would never do that to my wittle Hubert...or would I? :evilgrin:)

profiles i guess

Kal, you're not talking about playing Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong, are you? (Oh how fitting for this fight XD)I decided I will bring Leah to the fight in a supporting role as caretaker in charge of most of Le-Koro's Gukko. She can provide medical help for the birds and a little for injured characters but primarily stick to Nuju's rules, this is not meant as a loophole to get healed instantly, this is just to add a bit more interaction to the fight and to help out a bit.Also I'll just keep an eye on Gukko-Force casualties to keep an eye on the progress of the fight (Hey, I have most of tomorrow off, I can do that =P)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Kal, you're not talking about playing Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong, are you? (Oh how fitting for this fight XD)I decided I will bring Leah to the fight in a supporting role as caretaker in charge of most of Le-Koro's Gukko. She can provide medical help for the birds and a little for injured characters but primarily stick to Nuju's rules, this is not meant as a loophole to get healed instantly, this is just to add a bit more interaction to the fight and to help out a bit.Also I'll just keep an eye on Gukko-Force casualties to keep an eye on the progress of the fight (Hey, I have most of tomorrow off, I can do that =P)

Oh, good lord...that would be terrible and amazing...And I think I'll have Lashev stick back too, unless Sisk is gonna force him to fly.

profiles i guess

Good thing she actually isn't going into the hive, or Verdi would be mad. :P

Out of curiosity, has anyone made a Parakuka character yet?

I plan to make an actual one soon.[
Cool beans, so am I. Feel like having a reunion? This goes for anyone else as well..
As in just the Parakuka alone, correct?If so, sure.If not, I already have a latched character.

profiles i guess

"Quest Board" blog post updated. I am now writing the post that will launch the grand hive assault for our troops. Please check the list right here and tell me if your characters have been listed correctly. Also, the latest arrivals have not been organized properly yet. You may pick a team, but do it soon or I'll just have to place you on one, since we are going soon.