Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh dear, looks like it's going to be another of these posts...*sigh*Dear All, Due to my need to hunker down and work on my schooling and mental-rebuilding through to the end of the school-year, I'm officially freezing DJ. Yeah, he's no longer existing in this world until I return. Sorry to the group in the Sanctum/Nuju's Hut area, but I just can't participate in this game right now. Come summer, I may be able to rejoin the game. I'll be occasionally around checking PMs, so feel free to stay in touch, but I gotta' leave the game, again, for a while. Ciao to everyone, and had a lot of fun. Hope to be back soon. :)--Kughz

...So, now Madrihk has an assassin with regenerative powers after him. This should be interesting.Tyler hardly surprises me anymore. The throat ripping thing was done in Catching Fire and I've numbed to his shockers after the towel spelunkation.
I liked working with him on the towel. I told him to come up with something creative, and he actually somewhat did.But then he just settles for ripping out a throat.One step forward, sixty-five miles back. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gifDon't worry Tyler, we only do this because we love you.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I don't believe so. I suppose I could have him have heard of them, but I don't want to metagame, ergo he has no knowledge of them.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Neither I nor my character actually knows anything about the Mark Bearers. No one seems to give a actually explanation. :shrugs:

Mark Bearers are a sort of power created by MicroSnipe and a few others.Bearers have a Mark, and they feed on a specific emotion, which makes them stronger at the cost of their mask power. The increase in strength is proportional to the amount of the emotion. The increase can be counteracted by the opposite emotion.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Oh dear, looks like it's going to be another of these posts...*sigh*Dear All, Due to my need to hunker down and work on my schooling and mental-rebuilding through to the end of the school-year, I'm officially freezing DJ. Yeah, he's no longer existing in this world until I return. Sorry to the group in the Sanctum/Nuju's Hut area, but I just can't participate in this game right now. Come summer, I may be able to rejoin the game. I'll be occasionally around checking PMs, so feel free to stay in touch, but I gotta' leave the game, again, for a while. Ciao to everyone, and had a lot of fun. Hope to be back soon. :)--Kughz

...So, now Madrihk has an assassin with regenerative powers after him. This should be interesting.Tyler hardly surprises me anymore. The throat ripping thing was done in Catching Fire and I've numbed to his shockers after the towel spelunkation.
You said that was one of the greatest things you'd ever seen. Don't lie.And I've never read a Hunger Games book. They're stupid.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm guessing that the Parakua work a little like hordika venom, eventually poisoning the minds of the user unless he can tame the evil beast. It kinda sounds like an addictive drug in some ways.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Guys, please say it with me.Heuani.HEY-YOU-AH-NEE.Spelled Heuani.Thanks. :P

Ah aint nevar had no trouble wi' dat, Nudge-oo.Well, I am serious. I haven't. :PI can't wait to fight Heuani. In the Rama hive.I might just throw my characters in a death match against him for the lulz. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Guys, please say it with me.Heuani.HEY-YOU-AH-NEE.Spelled Heuani.Thanks. :P

Ah aint nevar had no trouble wi' dat, Nudge-oo.Well, I am serious. I haven't. :PI can't wait to fight Heuani. In the Rama hive.I might just throw my characters in a death match against him for the lulz.
Because throwing your chars into death matches against staff chars has worked so well in the past.(I'm just kidding I love you <3333)How many times can the people in this Discussion topic accidentally misspell Heuani's name before the Hive attack ends? Over/under is 25, taking bets now.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Is anybody in here willing to have something follow them around constantly, controlled by me, that won't fight you and you can't fight it?Whoever does so, you and I are going to make a horror scenario in this game.

...*raises hand*-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME