Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Wow, wait. Sulov is also in Ga-Koro/Wahi? This is almost... too easy.
He came there months ago and was stalled by lack of RPing in the Crucible. He'd be back in his Le-Wahi hut but for the fact that the only reason I could work out for him to leave doesn't even exist IG yet (i'm looking at you kni).But Reordin and Oreius are closer to Stannis and Aurax because they're actually in the koro. As well, he only gave his name to people inside the Crucible who haven't left either. So he's the hardest to find. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

He came there months ago and was stalled by lack of RPing in the Crucible. He'd be back in his Le-Wahi hut but for the fact that the only reason I could work out for him to leave doesn't even exist IG yet (i'm looking at you kni).But Reordin and Oreius are closer to Stannis and Aurax because they're actually in the koro. As well, he only gave his name to people inside the Crucible who haven't left either. So he's the hardest to find.
As of the lack of RPing: Bane disappeared, and so his duel with Cylund never ended, and I've been trying to get Dov back to help start it all back up, but he refuses to mess with the Crucible until Bane is back so he can finish the Reton vs. Cylund fight.And I'd get more people, but I want to convince the co-leader to be there. : P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

For a military man who should put solid predictability above chance, he's putting a lot of faith in a Wanderer to find him, then.
He's an exile. If he shared his name with a lot of people, he'd probably be ill-recepted. He hasn't even entered a koro in weeks.Besides which, he has faith in the Matoran. He feels that if this 'Wanderer' will find him no matter how detached from the outside world he is, then he need not do anything that might cause himself injury to try to attract the Wanderer in the meantime. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Speaking of the 7th Squadron ... seeing that Tarnok seems to have given up, does it mean that only Gavarm and Uyism are part of it now?Anyway, we will also need SamStone Galaxy Slabs and iSlab.
Tarnok hasn't given up.It's a matter of his personal character that he wouldn't leave unless the squadron was beyond redemption, and doing no good whatsoever in the world. He just suspects bad times are ahead for the squad. When he says Seventh Squadron is finished, he means the real (in his mind) one is.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm just waiting until after the big battle to start my new plot, which, depending on who wins, will either go on to gather the Makuta followers broken army to help, or will rope together the remnants of the ILS, giving them stability and allies.

Edited by Dróttkvætt

profiles i guess

I don't know why the ILS would need 'alleys'. They only have a small village, after all.But judging by the increasing organization of the Followers, they might need allies pretty soon.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So, let me get this straight: all of the Matoran Stannis needs to find are in Ga-Koro?...Um... praise the Great Spirit and his providence?
"It's not metagaming if we've spent four months waiting for it!"-Nuju-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So I've been told that more veterans are needed here and that I am wanted specifically.Does anyone have a reason why I should come back? :w:
Because we need more sane people to balance out Grochi.-Void
So I've been told that more veterans are needed here and that I am wanted specifically.Does anyone have a reason why I should come back? :w:
Because we need more sane people to balance out Grochi.-Void
Excuse me, I've become rather sane since I left for Philmont.

profiles i guess

Stannis's companions are no more.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Just a few reasons to return, Lloyd:

• An organization of wealthy cultured gentlemen secretly feeding business profits to Makuta is forming.
  • A gathering storm of evildoers is soon to clash with the largest good-guy group on the island... and there'll definitely be jockeying for leadership.
  • The big mysteries are progressively being revealed, now that the plot is back in motion.
  • Grokk.
  • Next year is gonna be a lot of fun, and I think you'll find it right up your alley.
  • The more experienced players there are around these parts, the better-behaved everyone else seems to be.

Reasons enough?

test2.png

So, let me get this straight: all of the Matoran Stannis needs to find are in Ga-Koro?...Um... praise the Great Spirit and his providence?
"It's not metagaming if we've spent four months waiting for it!"-Nuju-Teezy
Finding the other Chosen will be almost... too easy. There's almost no challenge involved. :P

Just a few reasons to return, Lloyd:
  • An organization of wealthy cultured gentlemen secretly feeding business profits to Makuta is forming.
  • A gathering storm of evildoers is soon to clash with the largest good-guy group on the island... and there'll definitely be jockeying for leadership.
  • The big mysteries are progressively being revealed, now that the plot is back in motion.
  • Grokk.
  • Next year is gonna be a lot of fun, and I think you'll find it right up your alley.
  • The more experienced players there are around these parts, the better-behaved everyone else seems to be.

Reasons enough?

You make a convincing argument...Anyone have a jumping-in point?:w:

But we still have to find them, and I don't want Stannis to be the only one to find them.
Don't worry, I'm going to send Aurax on track to find Oreius. That's why he's heading to the marketplace right now. :P
Is Ambages' working party a deliverance or a curse to the ILS? Who is the mysterious spy in the company? Time will tell...
Please let it be a curse please let it be a curseI mean, this will be very interesting to see unfold...

I have the dreadful feeling that the ILS is going to be curb-stomped in the battle against the Makuta Followers.
It isn't illegal for the ILS to gather their own allies.
We've been stalled by a plot in Ko-Wahi and hasn't been informed IC that anyone is massing against them at all. Of course, now that you had Heuani pay a visit, that would be a good incentive to recruit quickly and intensively.Regarding that, peeps, a day has passed. Did you have any success in conversing with AuRon about what to do with the Shadow Hapaka, Bulik?

Wait.So Lepidran's coming for Reordin?-Teezy
*shrugs* I dunno. Depends if TPTI gets online. And I don't know if Stannis is going for him or Sulov.
I'm pretty sure Stannis is searching the housing district. That sounds much more like Reordin's locale than Sulov's to me.

[Profiles]