Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I have the dreadful feeling that the ILS is going to be curb-stomped in the battle against the Makuta Followers.
It isn't illegal for the ILS to gather their own allies.
We've been stalled by a plot in Ko-Wahi and hasn't been informed IC that anyone is massing against them at all. Of course, now that you had Heuani pay a visit, that would be a good incentive to recruit quickly and intensively.Regarding that, peeps, a day has passed. Did you have any success in conversing with AuRon about what to do with the Shadow Hapaka, Bulik?
He hasn't replied yet.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Or is he?I think there's a little discombolulation in the time here. As I played it, it is now dusk in Ga-Koro, at least for the matoran group. Oreius was in the marketplace in the morning. Unless he lives there, he wouldn't still be there. Stannis went to the housing area, and locals house there, so cue meeting Vara the fruit merchant who is going home for the night. Plus, Stannis wants to meet the others in the morning, which would be farther out chronologically if it were still, you know... morning.As much as I'd love deus ex's and chance meetings with the right people, let's keep a natural, realistic course here.

Or is he?I think there's a little discombolulation in the time here. As I played it, it is now dusk in Ga-Koro, at least for the matoran group. Oreius was in the marketplace in the morning. Unless he lives there, he wouldn't still be there. Stannis went to the housing area, and locals house there, so cue meeting Vara the fruit merchant who is going home for the night. Plus, Stannis wants to meet the others in the morning, which would be farther out chronologically if it were still, you know... morning.As much as I'd love deus ex's and chance meetings with the right people, let's keep a natural, realistic course here.
Well I don't know about you but I just timeskipped about 20 hours to the next morning. I love Bzprpg Time :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Leave, back, leave, back again. To solve this problem I put Nuju in charge of the game. He runs the show, I do all the background stuff. Saves me time, allows to me to have fun again while having a life so I don't go psycho and lose what marbles I have left...Wait, are those cheese puffs? I could've sworn they were marbles.So in short Nuju is the post child while I run things within the ropes. Pretty good setup if you ask me.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

He hasn't replied yet.
Then I'm afraid I'll have to ask the other SH members to act in his place, or I think I'll get a majority of votes from the ILS members to just withdraw from the plot line altogether.
Remeber: if you withdraw, 11 matoran get slaughtered, making it the equivilent of the st. valentine's day massacre on mata nui, and thus sideways as the Al Capone of the island. I think I said that right.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Remeber: if you withdraw, 11 matoran get slaughtered, making it the equivilent of the st. valentine's day massacre on mata nui, and thus sideways as the Al Capone of the island. I think I said that right.
Yes, but if they don't, the ILS is stuck in a very slow moving portion of the BZPRPG time, which Echelon moves through a faster portion of it, quickly recruiting most of the evil characters on the island. It's not fair that half of a (very large) group is stuck because one player is offline.I think you should just timeskip away, and settle the occurrence of events via PM.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I think you should just timeskip away, and settle the occurrence of events via PM.
well it depends: The ILS can't conjure up 22000 widgets on the spot, so it would be a matter of getting funds IC before we could timeskip and resolve OOC.

@Bulik: Toa of Iron says hi.ANYWAY, Remember that idea about forming a new Matoran group in the vein of Stannis' Companions?where doing it manwhere MAKING THIS HAPENSo anyway, the group will be forming shortly. Current members are Nichou (Bulik) and Lekua (myself); Matu (Wade) will be recruited shortly. Couple things you should know: First, the group's goal is to investigate rumors of underground ruins beneath Xa-Koro; second, Wade and I decided most/all of the characters should know at least one of the others in the group from prior experience to add realism and such. So yeah, discuss.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

@Bulik: Toa of Iron says hi.ANYWAY, Remember that idea about forming a new Matoran group in the vein of Stannis' Companions?where doing it manwhere MAKING THIS HAPENSo anyway, the group will be forming shortly. Current members are Nichou (Bulik) and Lekua (myself); Matu (Wade) will be recruited shortly. Couple things you should know: First, the group's goal is to investigate rumors of underground ruins beneath Xa-Koro; second, Wade and I decided the characters should know at least one of the others in the group from prior experience to add realism and such. So yeah, discuss.
Well don't bother talking to me about it before you post it in the NaD Topic. It's not like it was my idea...Oh wait... Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

He hasn't replied yet.
Then I'm afraid I'll have to ask the other SH members to act in his place, or I think I'll get a majority of votes from the ILS members to just withdraw from the plot line altogether.
Not necessarily. The plotline can get retconned; it happens all the time. If it's not in the interest of the majority of players to continue a plot, then they can simply decide that it never happened. Which seems fair to me, seeing as everyone's waiting on one player, which is hardly convenient.

He hasn't replied yet.
Not necessarily. The plotline can get retconned; it happens all the time. If it's not in the interest of the majority of players to continue a plot, then they can simply decide that it never happened. Which seems fair to me, seeing as everyone's waiting on one player, which is hardly convenient.
I'm in favor of this. The plot was confusing even when it was going, and now it's just gotten annoying. Pretend it never existed.
Calling anything a "shack" of any sort just reminds me of the Love Shack and makes me want to destroy it. :)
How jolly. :P
....... You know, I kind of want to witness this again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

He hasn't replied yet.
I am also in favor of this.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

KNI: Um...what?They never duel to the death there, that'd be terribly bad form and would most likely result in your execution as well.In fact, I had said that IC multiple times, that you couldn't duel to the death. So...your Vortixx is seriously messed up.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Where can my character join up with the Makuta forces in Ko-Wahi? He tired to join in Po-Wahi but got kicked out of the cave.
Go to Iegasa's shrine. It is NOT a shack.
Is that where Echelon is going too? I tried to team up with him but got kicked out; he said he would meet me later if I stuck around

Go to Iegasa's shrine. It is NOT a shack.
Is that where Echelon is going too? I tried to team up with him but got kicked out; he said he would meet me later if I stuck around
He might return there, I'm not sure. You can go there anyway, or if you do it at the right time, just find Echlon. Don't worry, he's not quite as deadly as Heuani.Shacks > Shrines Edited by DoctorCouch

Woot. Just fixed my bike. That took forever but now I can get to work tomorrow morning. Anyways, sorry for not posting today, but I'll be taking care of that soon. As a side note, I have a strange feeling of pride in my bosom when I think of the Love Shack. Good times good times.

Okay, so a few of you may remember a few months ago that I wanted to start up a crew of Steampunk Zeppelin Pirates. However, me being the pillock I am, I actually forgot to get the Zeppelin approved. But now, after talking with Nuju, I have the next best thing; a steamboat!Allow me to elaborate. The S.S. Kavinika is a ship propelled by powerful steam engines, cutting through the water like a giant thing that likes to cut through water. I am looking for two lucky people to join my Captain as they wake up on the ship, having come from Mata Nui knows where.Basically, PM me your profiles (I'm going for a Steampunk theme, if it helps), and I'll look them over. In a week or so, I'll decide which two will join Lord Captain Varek Shrike on the Kavinika.Go. Commence.EDIT: Changed name of ship from Lohrak. Curse you, GH :P

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles