Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Wouldn't the plasma just vapourize it?

You don't seem to understand this simple concept: the Makuta of this universe is not Teridax. He's not a member of the species Makuta; he is the Makuta. He is, for all intents and purposes, omnipotent and omniscient. He does not have 42 core powers and a mask; he is not a gaseous being protected by a suit of armour. He is an intelligent, malevolent, engimatic Darkness with powers that nobody (in-character or out-of-character) understands.

Forget everything you know about any year in the BIONICLE storyline past 2001; it does not belong here. That knowledge belongs in S&T, not the BZPRPG, because this is an entirely different playing field. As far as we know, there is no Metru Nui, no Karda Nui, no Daxia, no Odina, no Turaga Dume, no Toa Metru, no Rahaga, and no special significance to the Red Star other than making cool constellations that tell of the future.

This is not the BIONICLE storyline anymore. This is the BZPRPG.

Live on, wee scarf.

There are yet more bishounen in this world for your invincible powers of SWAG to grace curse.

Perhaps a certain young martial artist will fit the bill...

:3

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You don't seem to understand this simple concept: the Makuta of this universe is not Teridax. He's not a member of the species Makuta; he is the Makuta. He is, for all intents and purposes, omnipotent and omniscient. He does not have 42 core powers and a mask; he is not a gaseous being protected by a suit of armour. He is an intelligent, malevolent, engimatic Darkness with powers that nobody (in-character or out-of-character) understands. Forget everything you know about any year in the BIONICLE storyline past 2001; it does not belong here. That knowledge belongs in S&T, not the BZPRPG, because this is an entirely different playing field. As far as we know, there is no Metru Nui, no Karda Nui, no Daxia, no Odina, no Turaga Dume, no Toa Metru, no Rahaga, and no special significance to the Red Star other than making cool constellations that tell of the future. This is not the BIONICLE storyline anymore. This is the BZPRPG.
Well, actually, we can deduce by the description of Ga-Wahi on said thread's first post that at least Metru Nui is confirmed to exist (it directly mentions the Toa Metru first arriving there). Of course, your point as a whole still stands. I just wanted to be picky about that, assuming the info is not outdated.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

You don't seem to understand this simple concept: the Makuta of this universe is not Teridax. He's not a member of the species Makuta; he is the Makuta. He is, for all intents and purposes, omnipotent and omniscient. He does not have 42 core powers and a mask; he is not a gaseous being protected by a suit of armour. He is an intelligent, malevolent, engimatic Darkness with powers that nobody (in-character or out-of-character) understands. Forget everything you know about any year in the BIONICLE storyline past 2001; it does not belong here. That knowledge belongs in S&T, not the BZPRPG, because this is an entirely different playing field. As far as we know, there is no Metru Nui, no Karda Nui, no Daxia, no Odina, no Turaga Dume, no Toa Metru, no Rahaga, and no special significance to the Red Star other than making cool constellations that tell of the future. This is not the BIONICLE storyline anymore. This is the BZPRPG.

Teeeechnically the Matoran Universe is confirmed to exist, as many events leading up to the Metru Nui Saga would've had to occur in order to get the Metru to Mata Nui (because, as stated by the above poster, Ga-Wahi's description calls it the landing place of the Toa Metru). But yeah, we don't know what the MU is. We don't even know if there is a Makuta species, or if Makuta truly is a unique being on par with Mata Nui himself. It hasn't been confirmed either way by Nuju yet, so we just don't know. Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I love how both people to try and dispute Eyru are newbies to the game.Eh, they'll learn.

I love how that was essentially me re-stating my agreement, but it's apparently considered a "dispute" now.On another note: did anybody else notice all the plot-important posts flooding in today? I mean, the WC got seperated, Heuani gave even more hints to his origin... an entire region was destroyed... Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I love how both people to try and dispute Eyru are newbies to the game.Eh, they'll learn.

*shrugs* Somehow, I saw that coming. I was just pointing out a fact in the BZPRPG's own descriptions of areas calling for the existence of the Toa Metru. Of course, the actions, origins, and purpose of the Toa Metru could potentially be completely different than the canon dimension due to the vagueness that can be called upon if one was picky about such a thing. For all we know, the entire world could be flat in this dimension, as opposed to the canon MU dimension taking place inside a giant robot. I'm not arguing that this is the canon dimension at all, just pointing out that its implied that at least some variation of Metru Nui exists (depending on how the alluded-to Toa Metru get their name). So ultimately no dispute is really being made, and I pretty much just wanted to kill time while waiting for the RPs to update, so I posted on this discussion =3 [/trololol?]...*shot by all*EDIT: *especially since he accidentally went off topic from taking so long to post XD* Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

*shrugs* Somehow, I saw that coming.I was just pointing out a fact in the BZPRPG's own descriptions of areas calling for the existence of the Toa Metru. Of course, the actions, origins, and purpose of the Toa Metru could potentially be completely different than the canon dimension due to the vagueness that can be called upon if one was picky about such a thing. For all we know, the entire world could be flat in this dimension, as opposed to the canon MU dimension taking place inside a giant robot. I'm not arguing that this is the canon dimension at all, just pointing out that its implied that at least some variation of Metru Nui exists (depending on how the alluded-to Toa Metru get their name). So ultimately no dispute is really being made, and I pretty much just wanted to kill time while waiting for the RPs to update, so I posted on this discussion =3 [/trololol?]...*shot by all*EDIT: *especially since he accidentally went off topic from taking so long to post XD*

Except that the staff might have just called them the Metru so that we knew it was Vakama, Nokama, etc. Or that they might not even be the turaga and this might be another team of Toa Metru entirely. Very little is implied.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The descriptions of Mata-Nui are basically just ripped right out of Biosector, I believe, so Tuck forgot to remove the sections mentioning the Toa Metru and Metru-Nui. Listen to Eyru- he knows what he's talking about.

Also, I'm surprised some people read that Heuani post and didn't think it confirmed that Heuani was Kopaka. Or was that a joke? Am I ruining it? :(

Edited by Visaru

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Also, I'm surprised some people read that Heuani post and didn't think it confirmed that Heuani was Kopaka. Or was that a joke? Am I ruining it? :(

Yeah, he's definitely either Tahu or Kopaka, even if we just go off that post. I myself have proposed both theories (at various points) earlier, and I know others have been for a while before I joined. Edited by Meta-Mind

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds interesting [/newbietothisforum]

"Wrong."

On another note: did anybody else notice all the plot-important posts flooding in today? I mean, the WC got seperated, Heuani gave even more hints to his origin... an entire region was destroyed...

We're approaching the end of the year, so it's time for plot whammy after plot whammy.

Just saw this. :PAnyhow, that's obviously true. But to have so many in one day just seems unusual to me....Unless there are a lot more plot whammies than there seem. Which is definitely a possibility, and almost a certainty.

If you are interested in the Toa Daedra, Echelon, the ultimate fate of Ga-Koro, and/or this cozy little plot I've been cooking up over the past few months, you may want to read this post, and likely the ones preceding it.

I will not be PMing anyone this information. :)

Ladies and gentlemen.

I present to you what I consider to be one of my greatest pieces of writing ever. It is the culmination of Oreius's journey from stubborn Guard to destined hero; from cynic to mystic, if you will; the climax of his current character arc.

It also details with the aftermath of the avalanche that separated the Wanderer's Company.

Without further ado,

Wanderer.

so.. who's the noob writing multi-paragraph posts in Po-wahi? I have yet to make an introduction....
That would probably be me. Though I dislike the label of "n00b" as on the forum I come from, it has a very negative context. Newbie's not as bad and I'd much rather prefer that label over "n00b", if at all.Anywho, I feel like I should have joined sooner, what with all these important plot events going on that I don't know the context of and therefore can't get the context XD

"Wrong."