Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Has anyone come up with a name for Matoran of Plasma? Would like to know before I finish creating my new character...

I asked Nuju about plasmatoran not too long ago. He said that I could canonize the winning power from the polls in the Voting Booth (blinding resistance), so I would assume that he'd be fine with the winning prefix (Io-Matoran, I believe) as well. You'd probably want to ask him about it first, though.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

But Matoro was given a new mask, his didn't just change.

...Tru dat. Where is my memory of canon xP

All the same, though, I see no reason why kanohi can't change drastically. Nothing in canon goes against it. Nothing in the Nujuverse says otherwise. I think it's probably fine.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

But then the Inika/Mahri got their masks changed from exposure to Pit Mutagen.

The Mahri were immune to the Pit Mutagen. The Mask of Life changed them and their masks so that they could function better underwater, as well as making them water-breathers. It occurred in City of the Lost, at the very end of the book - it was also shown in one of the comics. That was what the Mask of Life's "big flash of light" when Pridak grabbed it was supposed to do, if you recall.But anyways, on the topic of the masks: one's definitely an Iden. The other... looks like a Hau to me. It doesn't have any of the decorative gashes seen on Tahu and Lhikan's Hau, though... Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Has anyone come up with a name for Matoran of Plasma? Would like to know before I finish creating my new character...

I asked Nuju about plasmatoran not too long ago. He said that I could canonize the winning power from the polls in the Voting Booth (blinding resistance), so I would assume that he'd be fine with the winning prefix (Io-Matoran, I believe) as well. You'd probably want to ask him about it first, though.

...but we're already calling them pa-matoran...

But anyway, yes, the masks of the two Toa in that picture appear to be an Iden and a Hau. As for the decorative slashes, it's merely artistic license, so I guess Nuju decided not to put them in there. No other mask has that shape, so I am 85-90% sure that it's a Hau.

...but we're already calling them pa-matoran... But anyway, yes, the masks of the two Toa in that picture appear to be an Iden and a Hau. As for the decorative slashes, it's merely artistic license, so I guess Nuju decided not to put them in there. No other mask has that shape, so I am 85-90% sure that it's a Hau.

...We are?Yeah, after checking on BS01, I agree. The closest Kanohi in shape are the Hau and the Miru, and the Hau's decorative features are a lot less noticeable than the Miru's. As such, it's most likely to be a Hau and an Iden.So, now that we've figured out Kanohi... anyone want to take a guess at elements? I understand it'd be pure speculation at this point, but......Anyways, I'm uncertain on what their elements are exactly, but there are Toa of Ice... and we do have Toa of Crystal in this RP... it's possible that their crystalline "armor" has something to do with one of those Elements. The female Toa on the right has blue eyes as well, which are usually reserved for Toa or Matoran of Ice.

*Shakes fist*

You do know how much property damage those Black holes you make cause, right? :P

Anyways, It's glad to see you back! Now get posting :P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

It's not actually specified what Leah's mask is, actually; we just know it's shaped like an Avsa.

Just saiyan.

-Tyler

Yeah, but that Hau doesn't seem very similar to an Avsa. :shrugs: I just don't think figure on the right's mask is supposed to be a stylized Avsa.

I chose the Avsa style because I drew Leah while coming up with her profile and the stylized variant of that looked best on her. I was thinking about what her mask was supposed to be but since Matoran masks are powerless I didn't actually say what power her mask has.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Mef, this is regarding your, ahem, skimpily-clad-acrobat circus.

Mef, we missed you. You were a karz of a roleplayer at times. It's good you're back, and I'm also sorry I helped cause your last departure. But there's one thing we didn't miss.

Mef. I'm not sure if you've noticed this, but.

Your female characters are awfully misogynistic. I'm talking not about the characters themselves - they aren't self-loathing, after all - I'm talking about how you write them.

I don't mean, of course that you hate women. I'm just saying, you sure objectify females like Karz. You should, I'm sorry, but, uh, STOP. The fact that there is at this point a solitary lone female RPer changes nothing. Females are not morons. They do not put on skimpy outfits for no reason. They do not feel the urge to bed males on seeing them. In fact, at this point that description is more suitable for MALES. Yet despite that, I am hard-pressed to remember one female character who was yours and did not seem like romance fodder.

Like I said, the fact that there is only one female RPer right now changes nothing. I am rather irked, as a male that genuinely loves females and, while they may not always reciprocate, I do think they would either be incredulously amused by your misogynist antics that, I am sorry, but they reek of "never talked to a girl before" or, more likely, be incredulously offended. So yeah, Mef.

This is an intervention.

You've had a brothel already, and that, I might remind you, ended badly. Please don't continue with the stripper circus idea.

Please -stahp-.

-Dovydas

Edited by Leon Davidovich Trotsky

I chose the Avsa style because I drew Leah while coming up with her profile and the stylized variant of that looked best on her. I was thinking about what her mask was supposed to be but since Matoran masks are powerless I didn't actually say what power her mask has.

You should totally post that drawing. :P Anyway, if it is Leah (I doubt it is, but the possibility still remains), then its possible that her mask changed shape. I dunno. *shrugs*

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

So, I just looked at the old illustrations of Joske and Kita. The arm design is eerily similar. Although, I suppose it's by the same artist, so it might just be the style it's done in. Which would make sense.

I'm guessing it's them. Or, I'm guessing Kita is one of them. We'll see I suppose.

joske_color.pngkita_color.pngpreview_4.png

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ah, thank you for those insightful illustrations Legion! Now that makes much more sense... even though I still don't know who this "Kita" is. :P But anyway, it appears that, if it is Joske and Kita, they get new armor/masks next year. Though why their armor appears to be made of crystal, I don't know.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Last year's Joske and whoever that Ga-Toa was, maybe?...yeah, that seems kind of strange to me, but if you were here last year you know who I'm talking about.

Killing this train of thought right here and now.

It is NOT Joske/Kita. While I cannot tell you who, where, why, or anything else, I CAN say it's NOT them.

Sorry for the interruption. Please, carry on :D

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Last year's Joske and whoever that Ga-Toa was, maybe?...yeah, that seems kind of strange to me, but if you were here last year you know who I'm talking about.

Killing this train of thought right here and now.

It is NOT Joske/Kita. While I cannot tell you who, where, why, or anything else, I CAN say it's NOT them.

Sorry for the interruption. Please, carry on :D

Welp, time to think of who else it can be then, folks. XP

Though I do wonder if they're some sort of religious figures (i.e. a priest and a priestess), though I for some reason doubt this is likely.

You should totally post that drawing. :P Anyway, if it is Leah (I doubt it is, but the possibility still remains), then its possible that her mask changed shape. I dunno. *shrugs*

I will once I get it scanned.

As for the teaser: I doubt Leah's in it either. Who knows, maybe new villains? =D

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

*leaps from black hole, shoulder roles to come up standing heroically*

Oh hey look who's back wonder who this guy is. Life has been taken care of, fyi, so won't be needing these.

*tosses gravitic axes away*

Posting shall now resume.

YYYESSSS! Everyone's been getting ahead of us, so I'm raring to get going!

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Anyway, anything really important happen while I was out fighting monsters, playing video games, gone?

... Since you got back...Me and Draezeth have been waiting over 3 hours for you to post in Onu-Wahi. Just sayin. NOW GET TO IT! :P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)