Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ah, I see.And, I need one last update for Stannis's group of Matoran. Saleava is finally going to be revealed!-Mef

for mata nui's sake, did you even see my last post here?EDIT: oh, and when you reveal your new character, Lekua, Dece, and My character are standing out in the open talking. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yeah; Stannis's Companions is the name. I'm still left with an unanswered question, though.-Mef

what question?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

The current status of the group was what I was wondering. I think I can finally reveal the character to join the group; so I want to make sure I know where everyone is.-Mef

onu-koro.I would suggest approaching the characters I prieviously mentioned, because the other characters havent posted yet.

Also, guys, cut the chit-chatter. This isn't a chatroom, so please, stop the silly one-sentence inconsequencial banter.Especially if it's just about what rediculous inspirations you think might be funny to be taken literally here. If I dare see a character that just really rubs off on me as a terribly cobbled carbon copy of another kid's fantasy, I swear I will hunt him down with Senegal and crush every bone in his body. But kill, since, hey, I can't do that, just make the rest of the year a very bad day for him.

Okay; thanks. I'll try to copy the bio off of my journal and online; so it may take me a second.-Mef

sorry If i was kinda impatient.and has anyone had contact with tuck since december?EDIT: just read saleava's profile. des this "healer" plant of po-wahi have to do with miracle cactus? Edited by Bulik

... Wait... did you mean 0930 AM to 330PM? Or are you in school from 330PM to 930PM at night?

Oops I confused you! Let me clear it up with an example:Let's say it's Monday night. I finished my homework, and made my last post in the RPG. I'm going to go to bed, and it is 9:30 PM. I go to bed. I wake up. It is now Tuesday. I go to school, and come home around 3:30 PM (school usually starts at 8:34 AM). I get on my computer and start posting again.Does this help a bit?
Or you coulld just get up an hour to a half hour earlier, and post then. nothing wrong with that. I did that when I went to a real school, didn't hurt a bit.

More on topic, what are the clues (Courage, Purity, Creation, etc...) known and which groups know them? Does Stannis's Company know any clues?

it's called STANNIS'S COMPANIONS (It's official name) FOR MATA NUI's SAKE!
I apologize, I was tired while writing that. I will try to get the name right from now on.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

"cough"who?"cough" Everything's sorted on our end if you mean us.-Mef

not everything, if you would please check your PM inbox@wotziname: I think maybe it's because it still isn't fully complete, and most people in ta-koro are lava farmers or forgers, i think, so they can't lava farm, AND because the village would be near a rahi infested area, if my information is correct. Edited by Bulik

HEAVILY Rahi infested area I believe. Remember in any adventure game the roads are usually safe. If you're looking for a fight you go OFF the beaten path. Until you finish your infastructure, Pala-Koro is a tiny village beset on Rahi at all sides. Attacks can come from anywhere at anytime.

Next thing we know someone creates a Primus equivalent.

What, a gigantic planet sized robotic god that is also the "home world" of his robotic followers? That would never work in Bionicle. (sarcasm)
I've slain dark gods, punched out the devil, toppled titans, slugged it out with criminal organizations AND destroyed cyborg dreadnoughts bent on assimilating organic life... Killing a planet? Sounds like the next logical step. BRING. IT. ON.Nobody's seen Tuck since November. Probably enjoying Holiday season still.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

I've slain dark gods, punched out the devil, toppled titans, slugged it out with criminal organizations AND destroyed cyborg dreadnoughts bent on assimilating organic life... Killing a planet? Sounds like the next logical step. BRING. IT. ON.

You know, I've pretty much done the same thing, or close enough to it. So, ya LET'S KIRR SOME PLANETS RAWR!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Yes, let's kill some planets! After I crush your hands for continuing the silly rabbling in the GD topic.It's not too hard to figure out what goes in this topic. If you're discussing the game, game mechanics, making an announcement for more than one person or joking with the staff, it goes here. If it's none of the above, it isn't discussion and belongs in either PM or the blogs. So talking about slaying gods, Primus, nudging at other players or being downright silly doesn't belong here.Thanks.

I don't believe Ghosthands has entirely disappeared; I saw him sometime today as a user reading the Bionicle RPG topic. I'm sure of it.

I noticed that, too... but he still hasn't posted anything new for weeks, unfortunately. So he's basically as gone as Tuck... but a little less.For some reason, I have noticed that whenever I post, usually nothing interesting happens, but when I'm offline, everything happens. I don't know why...

I don't believe Ghosthands has entirely disappeared; I saw him sometime today as a user reading the Bionicle RPG topic. I'm sure of it.

I noticed that, too... but he still hasn't posted anything new for weeks, unfortunately. So he's basically as gone as Tuck... but a little less.For some reason, I have noticed that whenever I post, usually nothing interesting happens, but when I'm offline, everything happens. I don't know why...
because the cool people post when you dont :smeag:lol, just kidding

Life happens and it must be dealt with. I'm sure those lost may return to us soon.Moving on, any suggestions for what everyone would like to see happen in the Fourth Great Tarakava Raid.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

I would like to see my character(s) not in the surrounding area.though maybe you could add in twist such as the tarakava throwing matoran in the water, so takea can get them, or them attacking the lilypad supports