Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So I've made The Seventh, who possesses the Mark of Courage. Anyone who reads her profile might be familiar with the term 'piercing the heavens'.

Oh good, another positive Mark. That's always a good thing.Oh, Kalama, if you're reading this, I'm going to be busy tomorrow, and will be unable to be online. So you can RP Xibre for a whole day.

But Matoran do lack elemental powers.

And? Matoran are essentially powerless to begin with, so it isn't as if not having elemental powers would be a big problem for a Matoran. Anyway, look at what Micro said about it:

The Marks are conditions, but when you add a condition to two other powers you gotta take one away.

What I'm saying is that you didn't have two powers to begin with, so how could you take one away to even it out?

Lacertus

Depends on when every one else posts. My point is the space between the first two Mark Bearers was the downtime, plus about 2 weeks. Then the third came a few months later. The fourth has made an appearance about 3 weeks later. So yes the speed is increasing, but there comes a point when the speed just goes over the top, *coughthirtymatorancough* *coughtransformersreferencescough*

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

TD says he's got a MB and all of a sudden 4 more people decide to get one.WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?I'm fine with people making a ton. But I guess it might be beneficial to have some more spreading out like Onarax said. Like, playing wise.Remember, there was always a general plan for MB's, but it's always been optional for those not interested. As for a major plotline I have planned I could PM MB players when said plot starts to unfold, and those interested can hop in.If you can get permission to give a Matoran a Mark from a staffie, go for it, although I personally don't have much of a liking of the idea.-Snipe

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Sorry for my recent and unexplained absence, you guys... my internet provider unexpectedly cut off my service for a few days while trying to "upgrade" my speed... <_<But I'm back now! Somebody please tell me what I missed, because I am NOT reading all those pages.

test2.png

As long as you follow the guide anybody can. I'd like to KNOW when people do, just cause, I'm extremely egotistical and I like to know everything about anything that I had anything to do with.

So do I, and I helped figure out how to get the Mark into the new game. It was this maddened mind that thought up the pheromones idea.

Now it seems everyone wants one... Maybe I should make one... Nah... making a mark bearer wouldn't really work for me.

Beside, I've got other important things to do, like thinking up a way to Remake Dreenan into Ngata...

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

As long as you follow the guide anybody can. I'd like to KNOW when people do, just cause, I'm extremely egotistical and I like to know everything about anything that I had anything to do with.

So do I, and I helped figure out how to get the Mark into the new game. It was this maddened mind that thought up the pheromones idea.

Now it seems everyone wants one... Maybe I should make one... Nah... making a mark bearer wouldn't really work for me.

Beside, I've got other important things to do, like thinking up a way to Remake Dreenan into Ngata...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. Zoma actually was the one that made it possible for Marks to be in this reboot.Thanks again for that. :P-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Sorry for my recent and unexplained absence, you guys... my internet provider unexpectedly cut off my service for a few days while trying to "upgrade" my speed... <_<But I'm back now! Somebody please tell me what I missed, because I am NOT reading all those pages.

Nothing truly important to story (tuck, tuck, where art thou tuck). A couple brawls in Ta-Koro, mainly, and a fourth Mark Bearer appeared and butchered some Matoran.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND