BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

I wonder: will the mad flames be extinguished, or shall the animal of food be consumed, or both?

Someone's probably going to point out that a double hang isn't really a good thing for the village, but they will probably be ignored.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I wonder: will the mad flames be extinguished, or shall the animal of food be consumed, or both?

Someone's probably going to point out that a double hang isn't really a good thing for the village, but they will probably be ignored.

It really isn't.

I'm trying to tell you guys Burn isn't mafia...I don't think, at least.

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

A hint has been made towards one of the people being voted for having sent a desperate PM to someone, followed by the hinter saying that he stood by his vote, which was for Cupcake Seal.

But I wouldn't let that stop my double hang, so I can't whine about it.

You, of course, don't have a choice in the matter, though, which is most of the reason I'm not whining. =P

- :burnmad:

I have been informed that there has been ANOTHER leak apparently. And that someone has been withholding that.

As a result, I vote Cupcake, but, if this is true, and he is a Mafian, I recommend this be dealt with, because this is getting out of hand.

I have been informed that there has been ANOTHER leak apparently. And that someone has been withholding that.

As a result, I vote Cupcake, but, if this is true, and he is a Mafian, I recommend this be dealt with, because this is getting out of hand.

The only people who know who the new Mafia are...are the Mafia. If there's a leak, it was started by one of them. And that's fair game.

...it's very poor planning, and probably an absolutely pathetic attempt to save themself if its true, but it's fair game.

Then again I don't know what was said so maybe it's all reverse pscyologies and whatever you kids are doing these days.

TWO MINUTES LEFT!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

It was an offer to exchange another Mafioso's name for his life, actually.

Exactly that.

I'll show the PM only if it's fine with the sender, and after their death.

Also, sender, don't leak any info after you die. It ruins the fun, hence why I rejected your offer

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Sorry, Dark Hunters. The RNG seems to be sticking you with a bunch of (rather incompetent) turncoats.

==FINAL COUNT==

Cupcake: 8

Burnmad: 7

Everyone Else: Pfft

Cupcake was led up to the gallows. From different walks of life, as different as fire and ice, the two would now die together. The Ice Matoran on the Fire floor. Irony was on full display.

“Cupcake,” makeshift detective Baltarc said solemnly. “You have been found guilty of the murder of Jag. How do you plead?”

“PLEASE!,” Cupcake yelled. “Please, don't kill me! I swear, if you'll keep me alive, I'll tell you everything!”

“...huh?” Baltarc asked?

“I'm a Hunter, I admit it!” Cupcake continued. “But I'm sorry! I swear, let me go, and I'll let you know everything!”

“...well...um...while you're offering, I suppose we could-”

A blade sliced through the air, flying in and cutting the support on the platform holding Cupcake up. With nothing to support him, Cupcake fell through and landed in the lava below. A few mumbled screams later, and there was nothing more of him.

Cupcake Seal, New Dark Hunter, Lynched

Baltarc looked at where the attack had come from, and saw a dark figure fleeing the scene. Apparently, the other Hunters had had enough of Cupcake, and had taken him out before any further damage could be done.

“...well...not quite the sweetest defendant we've had, unfortunately, but his killing will come to help the village,” Baltarc commented.

Burnmad shrugged and shook his head. “It would seem the Dark Hunters are just as incompetent regardless of who's on their side.”

=====

Next Time, On Mafia: Will the Dark Hunters strike back? Can the village continue their streak of lynching Dark Hunters? Will Burnmad's arrogance come back to haunt him? Will Mesonak finally annoy the Shadowy One to death? Tune in next time!

Roles, PM! Scene should be up at 6:30 on Monday

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

It was an offer to exchange another Mafioso's name for his life, actually.

Exactly that.

I'll show the PM only if it's fine with the sender, and after their death.

Also, sender, don't leak any info after you die. It ruins the fun, hence why I rejected your offer

You can show the PM if you like.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Next Time, On Mafia: Will the Dark Hunters strike back? Can the village continue their streak of lynching Dark Hunters? Will Burnmad's arrogance come back to haunt him? Will Mesonak finally annoy the Shadowy One to death? Tune in next time!

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Now, gentlemen, any more court summons can be lodged firmly...

In my P.O. box.

Alright, the PM is as follows:

You and the village are indeed correct. I am a Dark Hunter. However, I am willing to make a deal. If the village changes their votes to Burnmad and I live through the night, I will provide the name of one of my fellow Dark Hunters.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

You could have avoided this, Sealbeard Swimcake. Or at the very least, brought a flame down with you.

Instead you decided to take a risk that got you killed.

...Now, who was the one the Master of Illusion put on the list, I wonder?

This game? Twice.

In all the games I've played? I don't care to count, but I'd venture a guess of... ~70 times?

Also loool "evidence against me"

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

MT: I was insane loooooooooong before this game. :P

-The Shadowy One

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Once all the Dark Hunters are dead, a civil war will ensue between the Burn voters and the Cupcake voters.

Bionicle Mafia will merge with Hitman to create Hitmafia 13: Tower of Guns n' Stuff.

The G&T forum will never be the same.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

And everyone who voted Burn, which includes Shadowhawk, JiMing (who I can't vote for anyways), Kaiser, Baltarc, and bloodthirsty Zakaro.

And how do I know that you're not a Dark Hunter as well? For all we know, MT could be the mastermind behind it all.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

And everyone who voted Burn, which includes Shadowhawk, JiMing (who I can't vote for anyways), Kaiser, Baltarc, and bloodthirsty Zakaro.

And how do I know that you're not a Dark Hunter as well? For all we know, MT could be the mastermind behind it all.

*bzzt*

Agent Shadow, the mud loving one knows too much. Requesting permission to silence him immediately.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Yes.

I'm definitely mafia. That's why a Mafian contacted me to tell me the name of another Mafian.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Ehks is too invaluable to die.

That is why he is still alive. He is part of their plan, but not one of them. Ehks is the one that shall be the sole survivor!

What's with the bolding of Shadowhawk anyway? Shadowhawk doesn't seem like an obvious choice for being a Hunter, but then again, he is an avid supporter of necromancy and has shadow in his name, implying that he may actually be some sort of evil guy.

That is why he is still alive. He is part of their plan, but not one of them.

oh I hate when that happens

does this mean that to screw 'em up we should kill him or

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

That is why he is still alive. He is part of their plan, but not one of them.

oh I hate when that happens

does this mean that to screw 'em up we should kill him or

I disagree with this plan.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

notsofast.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Shi-Long%20Lang%20~%20Speak%20up%2C%20Pup!.mp3

MT has never stated that former Dark Hunters were left out of the drawing for the new bunch. In addition, he has said something which implies exactly the opposite:

Also, note that if you were a Dark Hunter beforehand, and are not a Dark Hunter this time around, you will have a mask of shielding to use as you see fit.

His wording here clearly indicates that one definitely could have been a Dark Hunter before, and still be one now.