The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

Hate whatever you want. I can't control you I accept that-you have your own opinion.TPBM agrees with this.Ninjas.Sadly, no.TPBM is hungry.

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Indeed I do, especially military history of all things. With some (I like to believe) interesting opinions.The person below me also has an unpopular take on controversial subjects.Edit: I was not really referring to a story about a controversial topic, but a book that directly teaches one, hence the controversial-ness. For example Mein Kampf was written by Adolf Hitler to spread his Nazi ideology. Although I have not looked it up that much, the Satanic Bible has me curious too.

Edited by Proud Stigma

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

What bad habit?TPBM drinks more soft drinks than can generally be considered healthy.

Edit: I was not really referring to a story about a controversial topic, but a book that directly teaches one, hence the controversial-ness. For example Mein Kampf was written by Adolf Hitler to spread his Nazi ideology. Although I have not looked it up that much, the Satanic Bible has me curious too.

I'm not sure if you're referring to the post I responded to, but you only said obscure, which I took to mean unknown. I'll just say quickly that Charlotte Street is quite definitely not about controversy.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

What bad habit?TPBM drinks more soft drinks than can generally be considered healthy.

Edit: I was not really referring to a story about a controversial topic, but a book that directly teaches one, hence the controversial-ness. For example Mein Kampf was written by Adolf Hitler to spread his Nazi ideology. Although I have not looked it up that much, the Satanic Bible has me curious too.

I'm not sure if you're referring to the post I responded to, but you only said obscure, which I took to mean unknown. I'll just say quickly that Charlotte Street is quite definitely not about controversy.
Sorry, should have been clearer,As for your answer no, I am not into Starcraft, but I have not tried it either.The person below me loves Champagne. Edited by Proud Stigma

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Nope, in fact, tomorrow I have finals and then I it is summer vacation for me.Also, it is actually a picture of the Berlin Wall, but you will probably learn more about that in school when you are older, unless you merely mistook it for something else.The person below me knows about Ford vs Ferrari at Le Mans in the late 60s.

Edited by Proud Stigma

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

that is true. it is a nice banner.TPBM has played or owns minecraft

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

The only programing language I even vaguely know is batch files. Though I would probably like to learn about it someday.The person below me is writing a story for BZP (COT or not).@Kopekemaster: An example would be like examining characters and "over thinking", unearthing implications and exploring the idea. This is an example, though there are more ways to do it.

Edited by Proud Stigma

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.