What Toa Team do you think should of been made into sets?

I noticed there has been multiple toa mentioned in the Bionicle storyline that were never made into sets. I never did get Lesovikk, Norik, or Iruini, but I wanted to see the rest of their teams made into sets. Lesovik's team had Nikila which is a toa that really interests me. She is a freakin lighting toa and a female. Females are usually water toa (to my knowledge). I have seen her comic design and it looks awesome. I wish it would of been made into a set. And before I forget one of my points, The Toa Hagah is one team I wish Lego had released fully instead of only releasing Norik and Iruini. I loved Norik and Iruini's designs (I so wanted Norik as a kid but I never got him unfortunately). I think it would of been possible to release these sets and I wished Lego had released them.

Lego, if you bring back Bionicle in 2015 (or in any year for that matter), release these unreleased Toa as sets.

Lesovikk's team would have been cool. I'd like to see some more there (though they'd all be Inika clones).

Non-canonwise, Ahkmou as a shadow Toa, along with a few other guys, would have been awesome. And I am still holding onto the idea the Chronicler's Company becomes a Toa Team. :D

Lesovikk's team would have been great. As you said, a Toa of Lightning would have been awesome.

Also, though I can't remember if she was ever part of any team, a Toa Helyrx set would have been nice.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Lesovikk's team would have been great. As you said, a Toa of Lightning would have been awesome.

Also, though I can't remember if she was ever part of any team, a Toa Helyrx set would have been nice.

Helryx could possibly be released as a titan set, because seeing as Mazeka rebuilt himself, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that Helryx wouldn't have rebuilt herself.

And for me, probably the rest of the Toa Mangai. I've always been interested in the "Ancient" Toa Teams, aka teams from before the Great Cataclysm, such as the First Toa Team (They really need a catchier name), Dume's team, Jovan's team, etc. Also if Jovan's team were released as sets, that would put an Olmak in a canister set. So worth it.

VBWj75sh.png

Wait, who on Jovan's team had an Olmak??

We don't know who specifically had it. All BS01 states is that a Toa from Jovan's team had the Mask and that he/she used it so the team could reach Voya Nui to search for the Ignika. I'm not sure if any other information is known about him/her.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Wait, who on Jovan's team had an Olmak??

We don't know who specifically had it. All BS01 states is that a Toa from Jovan's team had the Mask and that he/she used it so the team could reach Voya Nui to search for the Ignika. I'm not sure if any other information is known about him/her.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think that that Toa also used their Olmak to get the team back out of Karda Nui so that they could put the Ignika back. The aforementioned Olmak was also used by Tridax to capture the alternate Takanuvas, and is also the one which is currently a part of Vezon's head. And finally, I have a feeling that the Toa Olmak (As we shall now call him/her) probably isn't alive anymore, mainly because he/she was ambushed by a Makuta. You can't really get much deader than that.

[Edit] Just checked on BS01, and Toa Olmak is confirmed dead. Here's the page:

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Olmak

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png