Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

Ugh, why must you guys say the spots you want already? I haven't even decided which roles are going where yet (if I do win) :PNow you could start accusing me of making different people different roles on purpose. Or something.owell.-ibrow

...isn't that the usual method for assigning roles? o_O
I was under the impression from comments made awhile ago that it's supposed to be random, so that you know the GM didn't "rig" it or anything.-ibrow

Yeah, but wasn't that and the lack of a godfather how the Mafia won and was the most active Mafia in history? Good times. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngI kinda dislike the Godfather role, if only because the mafia acts faster if one person can just 'act' as the godfather, but there can be four or more people who could act as the Godfather of the Mafia for that game. =p

That. Sounds. AWESOME!!! And just so any Mafiosi know, I also targeted Cap'n K. So no matter which one of us you try to kill one will slay your GF* (unless the person reading this post is the GF, in which case we will kill you).*Promise is void if LL never posts a scene again.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I'm back from my Christmas break from the internet. You all know what that means......more procrastination!*listens with glee to the screams and moans of "Nooooooo!" from the assembled players*I kid. The new scene is below. It may be a bit of a shocker.* * *On one hand, MoC1 and Impulse seemed to be the best of friends. On the other hand, theirs was a friendship begot by a common enemy. When the world's against you, form your own little world -- such was their philosophy, and though MoC1 was no brony, he and Impulse got along just fine in make-believe.That was why they were slipping through Sector 2.1's side alleys now. They had pretended they were geniuses; they had pretended to sift through all of the evidence they had gathered through the days since the Mafia's return to prominence; and they had made believe that they came up with the answer of cap'n k.It was an obvious choice. Not only did cap'n k have no capital letters in his name (or her? -- he / she never did reveal), he kept to himself -- an obvious trait of the Godfather's -- and as he had been on the suspect list already, he surely had something to hide.They found him (or her (or him?)) staring into the new fountain at the center of the village.MoC1 didn't even wait. He stepped forward, raising his machine gun--Impulse held out his arm, and MoC1 braked to a halt. cap'n k looked up, his face (her face? (well, it didn't really matter (said the writer))) surprisingly impassive. "What are you--?""You're the Godfather!" MoC1 raged, throwing himself against Impulse's arm. "You've been killing off us Villagers -- you've had it in for us since day one--!""No!" cap'n k said, standing up. "I'm not--"MoC1 shoved Impulse aside and raised his machine gun. Impulse hit the ground hard behind the bench on which cap'n k sat; he rolled over, catching a glimpse of MoC1 pulling the trigger--Two BANGs rang out in rapid succession. Both MoC1 and cap'n k fell to the ground. They did not stand up again.Somewhere in the distance, a lamenting siren wailed.Villager killed by MoC1. Villager killed by Mafia.* * *The list of remaining players is rather small but just enough to scrape together a suspect list:1. Noble Knight Biobeast2. Toarobot183. Toa of Dischordant Dancing4. ImpulseIf I named any dead players, please let me know. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif

Who killed me?

The Godfather. Obviously. Since you were the one who killed Cap'n K. :POne of the players in that list has lied about their role in the past, and tried to give me away (before I died, of course). That's all I'm telling; you should be able to figure it out yourselves. -ibrow

*coughI'mtheExorcistyoubozoscough*So... Biobeast is my guess.Also, Impulse, just kill whoever of those two doesn't get hanged if the GF doesn't die. Assuming I don't. DXEither way, we have just enough villagers left to win. Don't make a mistake by killing me and ending that chance, assuming Impulse doesn't just corner himself and defend.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

iBrow seems to be hinting that ToDD is the Godfather, though i doubt it Also, I investigated Biobeast before I died. He's a villager.Also, if the GF is inactive, how would they have targeted MoC1? I still say go for the double hanging between Toarobot and ToDD, we're guaranteed a villager win anyways.

I tried writing my signature here, but now my screen's covered in ink. D:

^ That's what they all say. =PBut hey, I'm not that unhappy. Was one sign of the Mafia being more competent this game, that's all. I was more neutral this time, given all I did was attempt, and fail, to save someone. Though, that fail was only because it was, in fact, me who was being killed. =P

*coughI'mtheExorcistyoubozoscough*So... Biobeast is my guess.Also, Impulse, just kill whoever of those two doesn't get hanged if the GF doesn't die. Assuming I don't. DXEither way, we have just enough villagers left to win. Don't make a mistake by killing me and ending that chance, assuming Impulse doesn't just corner himself and defend.

But I'm a villager... It's already been proven.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Yeah. It's been proven Biobeast is a villager. That leaves only Toarobot18 and Toa of Discordant Dancing. With the way that ToDD keeps on claiming to be the exorcist, and wants to hang Biobeast-who is a villager... should we trust him?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hey, if I was a mafian, I wouldn't be killing them. There's only 4 of us left and we're all suspects.For a double hanging, ToD needs two votes and TR18 needs 2 votes. The Godfather isn't going to vote for himself.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Let's go for a triple hanging. Just because Impulse is armed, doesn't mean he can't be a mafian. Hang everybody but me!

Biobeast is smarter than you all thought.Also, it would be a safe bet, since Biobeast is the only confirmed villager.

Hey, if I was a mafian, I wouldn't be killing them. There's only 4 of us left and we're all suspects.For a double hanging, ToD needs two votes and TR18 needs 2 votes. The Godfather isn't going to vote for himself.

You aren't necessarily just an armed villager, Impulse. Y'know, there IS a reason Impulse didn't wait for me to reveal who the Godfather was.-ibrow

Let's go for a triple hanging. Just because Impulse is armed, doesn't mean he can't be a mafian. Hang everybody but me!

Biobeast is smarter than you all thought.Also, it would be a safe bet, since Biobeast is the only confirmed villager.

You aren't necessarily just an armed villager, Impulse. Y'know, there IS a reason Impulse didn't wait for me to reveal who the Godfather was.-ibrow
i'm not sure if these are mafian tricks or what :wacko:

overlordsukapon.png

Lies, all lies! Stop with your filthy, slanderous lies!So yeah, go ahead and hang me if you think I'm a mafioso. But in my defense: Biobeast wasn't proved to be a villager when I voted for him. Also note that I changed to TR18. Furthermore, note that if you double-hang (likely impossible), you will kill the Godfather and a villager. Or two villagers. In which case, that would either leave the Godfather to kill the other two that are left, or kill the remaining villager in the next round.I know for a fact that it isn't Biobeast or me. That leaves Impulse and TR18. The former has been killing mafiosi and has also been accused by iBrow, a mafioso. Thus, it's TR18.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*