BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Unit [4/20]

Crashing through the window, Unit saw Luroka lunge at him. He calmly activated the airblast on his flamethrower, stopping Luroka midair. He immediately followed up with a fire jet, hoping Luroka would be too disoriented by the sudden stop to dissipate it, then started pouring gasoline into him to try and keep the fire going.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Makuta Luroka (2/20)

Stopped by an airblast, I activate the mask of Entropy to handle the oncoming jet of flames, but cannot dissipate all the heat before some of the flames hit me (-1 1/20). I hurl my sword at Unit, through the dying flames so as to obscure it, and maneuver around to flank him with a kick.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Unit [4/20]

A sword hit Unit[3/20]. He staggered backwards, and fell directly on top of Luroka, who had just moved behind him. He was confused, but realized what happened after a second. He got up, and created earth around Luroka's limbs to stop him from moving for the second it would take to deliver a kick to his chest.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC 0

The ghost of Chro, having regained his senses, popped in to offer his unrequested commentary.

"Entertaining fight. A bit uncertain of Luroka's approach here."

Edited by Chro
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Unit, you took damage from the Heroes today; Fishers didn't beat out the ever ticking timer. =P Same with SV and Flare, for that matter, but. xP

-==IC: Anna - HP: 3/20==-

Anna heard the crash a little earlier, and slowly inched her way to the window. Anna noticed Unit stand up, as Luroka was laying on the ground, and acted. Only the click of her gunblade was indication of what would happen, as she rapidly aimed and then fired at Unit as he was about to kick out at Luroka.

OOC: Oh, whoops.

IC: Unit [1/20]

Unit heard an unexpected clicking noise nearby. Being so low on health made him paranoid, so he immediately trapped himself in a cylinder of earth. The bullet stopped just short of going all the way through the wall. Dropping the barrier, he saw Blade standing there. He turned, blasted gasoline into Luroka's eyes to blind him for a few seconds, then sent fire at Blade.

~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: At least all the Heroes are dead now. It's possible that I could have had a better strategy in attacking the hero master rather than the Heroes themselves. I figured attacking them would earn me less attention from Blade, though. :shrugs: So no more 2-HP autohits. Not that will do much good, seeing as we're all going to die. 

Except for that really sleepy dragon. :P

OOC: Honestly, I was about to leave you alone, and let the Heroes do the talking, then Unit poked his head in and gave the perfect opportunity. Sorry about that. xP

Though, to be honest, yeah, teaming up against me probably would've ended better. =P

Also, technically the round ends tomorrow anyway, from what Voltex said yesterday. xP

Anna shielded her eyes from the flames, as she stumbled backwards slightly to avoid them hitting her. She tried refocusing her aim, however, frowned, as she noticed the smoke begin to cover Unit and obscure her target. However, she quickly aimed off a shot, though whether it hit, was another question...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Unit [1/20]

Unit felt Luroka grab him and call to Blade. He wasn't going to go down like that. A highly volatile mixture of various fuels and oxidizers started pouring from his hands and swirling around him and the Matoran, creating something like a waterspout, except made of flammable liquids. The swirling mixture increased in height, slowly growing until it was nearly three stories tall. Then it stopped. Unit, half-drowned in the tornado, felt for his flamethrower and pulled the trigger. 

Boom.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Strange Festive Unit

Oh, that was not good. Anna noticed the tornado slowly build up as her shot missed wide, picking up speed more and more as it spun rapidly. The fighter's eyes widened in fear, as she slowly backed up more and more... And then sprinted away, hitting the deck as the building exploded behind her. [HP: 2/10] Anna groaned, as she stood up, a fragment of the Mewtwo armour falling off as she gripped her head, and looked back to where the crater was with a grimace; she had failed Luroka in not stopping Unit from the attack... However, perhaps, just perhaps, this stopped ShadowVezon in the process as well, since he had holed up in the same building.

IC: Makuta Luroka (1/20)

I suddenly feel a tremendous outpour of highly volatile liquid and am even more assured of my impending victory. "Hahaha! I shall be drinking champagne out of the chalice I carve from your skull!" My body is then almost immediately ripped apart by the explosion (0/20). Then, almost as quickly as my destruction, I am restored (5/20). I retrieve my sword from among the charred remains of Unit, then stalk towards Blade. "I challenge you to a duel, no powers, no Drift Force Weapons, no blood."

Edited by Strange Festive Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

-==IC: Anna - HP: 2/20==-

Anna groaned again, as she leaned up against the nearest intact mailbox to where she was, and looked up as Luroka approached.

"Alright..." Anna said, as she panted a little more, and then gripped her sword, as she assumed a fighting pose.

"Give it your best!" Anna said, as she waited for Luroka to make the first move, slightly stepping left and right to make mobility easier.

• Upvote 1

Anna nodded, and then quickly turned her sword so that she blocked with the flat of the blade on her left, and then took a step back, and twisted, attempting to force the fighter back for the moment, as she attempted to read his style before actually counter attacking.

Anna whirled around to her right, and quickly blocked the blow, as sparks flew off the colliding weapons. However, the fighter quickly jumped back, and then dashed forward once again, as she aimed a horizontal outside slash against Luroka's sword, trying to help use its weight against the fighter.

Anna frowned, as the two swords collided near their tips. Anna struggled to keep hold of her sword, and resorted to simply back-stepping and backing off, as she held her sword in front of her once again, gripping it with two hands for the moment.

Anna's eyes widened slightly, as she barely stepped to the right. She held her Gunblade against her left side as she did so, wincing slightly at the proximity to the sparks that were rapidly flying off the grinding metal. However, she spun as she pushed the sword off her side, attempting to knock the sword at least away from her, if not out of Luroka's hand.

A clanging noise sounded once more, as the two spinning blades collided again. Anna winced and stepped back once more, but then stepped forward, and attempted to lock the two swords together, as she tried to disarm her opponent with a twist.

Anna barely dodged to the side, and then swung around, as she shakily tried to counter strike at Luroka's blade, even while the dust began to fly around them because of the new wind.

Anna quickly blocked the blow, and attempted to twist the sword out of Luroka's hand once more; he had the upper hand in strength, but Anna was certain that she at the least matched him in speed.

OOC: Gun mode requires preparation that would totally give away the fact that I'd be about to shoot Luroka, plus I'm honourable. =P

The obvious better idea would be to just shock him if I'd do anything like that, kick him away, and then triple flip into a chest stab. =P Worked for Link, after all, right?