BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC re4

Chro staggered to his feet, hurling lightning blasts towards Fishers and wildly teleporting as he did so. Turns out that an undead Chro has way less control over his powers than a live one.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Water + Electricity = bad.

[4/20]: I use my stone power to knock over the building I see ShadowVezon on, hoping he will fall and his control of Chro will fail. Meanwhile, I use said power to make a stone wall to sheild me from the lightning blasts, knowing that will only provide a momentary reprieve from Chro's assault.  

Based on the power of the Eye of Sauron... I don't know if his control over me fails if he's distracted or hurt. That'd be cool though, so I'm totally willing to do that even if it's just artistic license.

but their spirits

OOC: I think it fails if he's dead. :P (Whether I can kill him is debatable, since he has 3 DFWs, but worth a try.)

Realistically, I don't really care too much at this point though. I'm going down no matter what - it's three against one, and two of those are Blade and Chro. The best I can do is take you all with me. Not that's going to do much good, since JiMing is going to win the round at this rate. Which is funny since he was the guy with the most complaints about the round...

Edited by fishers64

OOC: If JiMing wins, it'll probably be because he's been inactive since he complained about what happened yesterday.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 4/20 - Shadow Anna: 5/5 - Army: 30/100==-

Anna nodded as Fishers fell and revived, and then attempted to fling a lightning bolt toward Undead Chro. She wanted to take out the revived players as quickly as possible, however, Fishers wasn't necessarily needed to be taken out right at that moment.

Going to wait for SV to post to decide what happens to me, but for now I'll just do this one thing

IC re4

Chro used the agility granted by the Golden Weapons to dodge the lightning blast, diving to the ground as it shot over where he had stood a second before.

Advanced agility was somewhat redundant with the power of teleportation, but being undead, this realization did not strike Chro.

That said, he proceeded to teleport away from where he had been, in the process remaining lying as he had fallen.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Hey, remember the old days when 'Drift Force' weapons did 10 points of damage and there was no revivals unless by 1-up.... yeah I would not complain about 7 damage and one free revival. Just sayin

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Unfortunately, I can't really keep up with this :/

I am away from my computer most of the day, so by the time I get back there are another 30 posts or so, meaning that I've been left behind and thus have an unfair advantage over everyone else by not being in the combat as much.

I'll just like, commit suicide. Death before inactivity!

IC: Ekorak, critically low on energy, runs around a corner into a building. Unfortunately, the building was weakened from the combat, and collapses in on him (1/20, CLONE: Dissolved). Knowing he can do no more, he uses his magic to fade away from the world, hoping to possibly transport himself back home. If he ever reaches there, nobody will ever know......

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

oh

that's

one way to deal with things

Better than basically cheating because I can't be more active.....

.....I think....

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

OOC: I think that at this point, someone could revive and claim victory. That's how ridiculous this round has become. 

IC: Grateful for the momentary reprieve, I really would not want to attack Blade again. Unfortunately, his army of Heroes spell certain doom for everyone, and I am too low on health to take the risk. So I take them on, using a stone lance to whack them over the head.

[4/20]: Born to be alive. 

OOC: I... /sighs.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 4/20 - Shadow Anna: 5/5 - Army: 30/100==-

Anna looked over and shook her head, as she noticed Fishers attacking her army again. However, she simply ignored Fishers for that moment, and launched off a bolt of lightning toward Shadowvezon, and then whirled around, and fired off a bolt in the direction she figured that Chro might have teleported to.

Meanwhile, it appeared that whacking robots with a stone lance wasn't exactly the most effective strategy in the world. [Army: 27/100] On the other hand, the Heroes were more than welcome to attack their rediscovered opponent, and opened fire with freeze blasters and lightning guns once more.

OOC: Reviving

IC: TFW [10/10]

So it seems my story will not be forgotten this one time. Apparently I was KIA for a bit but now I'm back again like nothing ever happened. I bring out my sword and look around and wonder who to engage combat.

OOC: Who's left?

Edited by The Forgotten Warrior

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: I can't believe I forgot it's possible to revive.

Also, TFW, you revive at 10 HP.

IC: Unit [5/20]

Unit slowly got back up and looked around carefully, making sure nothing was aimed at him. He didn't have much health to spare. Seeing Blade's Heroes being assaulted by Fishers on the other side of him, he decided to flank them and sent liquid hydrogen their way, followed by a quick jet from his flamethrower to ignite it. Then he took cover behind the sturdiest looking building nearby.

~Unit#phntk#1

-==IC: Anna - HP: 4/20 - Shadow Anna: 5/5 - Army: 27/100==-

Anna frowned, as she watched the Heroes get washed away, and some disabled... [Army: 18/100] However, she chuckled, as, shortly after, a blob of liquid hydrogen flew to where the army had previously been. Well, Anna decided that it would be a waste of a target, and nudged the liquid hydrogen forward a little more toward where Fishers was, and then backed away slowly with the psychic powers, as she sent a bolt of lightning toward it.

Edited by An/A Blade

Peeking out from around the corner of the building, Unit panicked as the fused Blade increased the range of the hydrogen blob. He did his best to reverse the direction, and while Annatwo's power prevented him from stopping it entirely, it slowed down enough that if Fishers reacted in time, she might get away with only being set on fire. Turning his attention back to Blade's army, Unit decided to try something different. He created a large boulder of APCP, set it aflame, then used a hand of earth to fling it into Blade's army.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: I see flames coming for me. But everyone forgot that I have water powers...

...except I that I remember that pouring water on a gasoline fire makes it worse. I still give myself a shower as I back out of range, and proceed to do the old stop-drop-and roll. 

[3/20]: On the plus side, the fuel is causing plenty of damage to Blade's heroes. I add more water to the mix, hoping to turn the blaze into a raging robot-frying inferno. I add a low stone wall as I move to the left, low enough for me to fire over but hopefully high enough to stop the dangerous fluid from getting to me. 

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 3/20

ShadowVezon's secret weapon (Chro) had just fallen, and then he had been knocked off of a building, and electrocuted. [HP: 1/20] The tyrant, batter but yet living, smashed his way through the broken building... and got fried by the raging inferno. [HP: 0/20]

This wasn't enough to kill ShadowVezon though (yay for auto-revival) and he got back up. [HP: 5/20] The Master of Shadows started climbing up into the building, hoping to escape the flames.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

-==IC: Anna - HP: 4/20 - Shadow Anna: 5/5 - Army: 18/100==-

One costly mistake... Was that Fishers forgot about Shadow Anna. As the fighter drenched herself and the water in the fuel, Shadow Anna waited from behind, and then stabbed out with a handheld lightning bolt quickly.

Meanwhile, normal Anna looked over at Unit, and then focused, and flung two lightning bolts his way, and then fired off two shots from her gunblade, as she recognized he was one of the biggest threats right then.

The army, on the other hand, was not doing as greatly. Some had managed to escape the inferno, but in comparison, there were a lot of casualties. [Army: 8/100] The ones that survived, however, were currently running for dear life.

IC: Lightning. [2/20] Why does it always have to be lightning?

I pull out my as-yet-forgotten warhammer and smash it right towards Shadow Anna's face. I then materialize stone blocks in front of the remaining Heroes to try and trip them, and water to push them back into the fire. 

[2/20]: Blade. Why does is always have to be Blade?

-==IC: Anna - HP: 4/20 - Shadow Anna: 5/5 - Army: 8/100==-

Shadow Anna staggered back from the warhammer blow, as the shadowy sword was flung out of her hand and dissipated back into the shadows it came from. [shadow Anna: 3/5] The shadowy warrior, however, wasn't going to let that stop her, and pushed forward once more, as she tried one last ditch lightning attack.

Meanwhile, the Heroes were still desperately trying to get away, though a couple fell into the water long enough to be pushed back into the flames. [Army: 6/100] However... it was possible, that they had survived long enough to fulfill their last duties on this mission.

IC: This time, I see the lightning coming. And I'm not sticking around. I dodge to the right this time, but I'm not about to be boxed in - I swing the metal at the shadow warriors' back, hopefully laying her over the stone wall. 

But I don't have time to stick around. The last six of Blade's deadly plague still remain, and if I don't kill them, I'm dead. That is, if I'm not already dead.

[2/20]: I hurl boulders and water blasts at the remaining Heroes, in what might be called a desperate and futile hope... 

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 5/20

Once I secure myself on the building, away from the inferno, I start firing lightning bolts at the remaining Heroes, hoping to take them out and save myself.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

-==IC: Anna - Hp: 4/20 - Shadow Anna - HP: 3/5 - Army: 6/100==-

The boulders and water and lightning and fire all took their toll, one at a time, on the remaining members of the army... However, even as that occurred, one lone Hero still remained, barely. Aiming at the sky, the last Hero sighed, as she knew her defeat was inevitable. None-the-less, she fired at the sky, sending the splitting shot across the map, for her final effort on this valiant mission. [Heroes: 1/100]

Shadow Anna stumbled forward, her form slowly crumbling back into shadow, as she skidded across the top of the wall. The force of her hips slamming into the wall, however, was too much for the already dissipating shadow, and her legs simply vanished. Shadow Anna gripped the edge of the wall and then turned her remaining body to send her momentum sideways instead. Her left arm broke into shadows from the effort, however, leaving the shadowy fighter with just her right arm, as she laid on the wall for a moment, and then weakly called upon lightning from the sky, aiming for the ground around Fishers even with blurry vision.

Normal Anna, however, continued to fire off bullets toward Unit, as she slowly approached. Her fused armour was cracked in many places from the many hits, however, she wasn't about to just give up, and turned and flung some lightning bolts at the attacking Shadowvezon, trying to take him out, since she was wary of how well he'd be fighting.

OOC: Okay, so, first of all, although I figure this is the daily auto-damage, Fishers, if you want, that can be 'delayed' and it can be a more honourable finish. xP

Secondly... Flare, I think that's an illegal amount of health, since revival sets you at 5/20, not 10/20 or 10/10...

Edited by An/A Blade

Seeing how Unit was being assaulted by SV, I decided to jump into the action and assist him. I fire several bolts of lighting at him while I charge at him. Once I get near him I slide down and slash at his legs.

Flare, your health is at 5/20, not 10/10. The free respawn only gives you 5 health. The 1-up is what gives you 10 and that can only be spawned by Voltex.

bBhcfWO.png

Seeing how Unit was being assaulted by SV, I decided to jump into the action and assist him. I fire several bolts of lighting at him while I charge at him. Once I get near him I slide down and slash at his legs.

OOC: Uh, I'm not being assaulted by SV. Him, me and Fishers are working together to take out Blade's army right now. Also, you only respawn with 5 HP.

Blade suddenly rounded the corner, surprising Unit. He reflexively raised a wall, but not fast enough [4/20]. When she turned around to shoot at SV, Unit sprayed her with a jet of flame from behind, then ran into the building, raising earth behind him to slow her if she pursued. Once inside, he burst through a window on the other side, and started looking for the last remaining Hero.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Strange Festive Unit

IC: As the fire and water and everything burn and crash Blade's Heroes, one last one stands up to fire a deadly shot. I run toward it - I think there is lightning behind me, but it doesn't matter now - and bash my warhammer into it. But too late - the autodamage shot comes, and I was too close to dodge anyway. I land on my back, thinking of summoning a boulder, and one crashes down, hopefully where Blade was, but who knows...

[0/20]: DEAD. 

OOC: Just want to say; very good fight, Fishers! I'm sorry most of your damage was from the heroes pretty much, but that was a very cool fight! ^^

Also, unit, yes, that means that the timer finished for today's hero. =P

-==IC: Anna - HP: 4/20 - Shadow Anna - 1/5 - Army: 1/100==-

Shadow Anna's head slumped; the target had been eliminated, even if not be her. However, she looked up shakily, and then fired off one final bolt of lightning toward the searching Shadowvezon, before finally dissolving into shadows. [shadow Anna: 0/5 - Dead]

The final Hero staggered back as she was bashed by the warhammer. Collapsing to a knee, she nodded honourably to the fallen fighter, before collapsing beside her, her destiny fulfilled as her eyes powered down. [Army: 0/100 - Destroyed]

Anna's eyes widened, as a flame scorched her back. [HP: 3/20] Anna quickly rolled forward a couple times and put out the flames, and then panted, as she was glad her quickly breaking armour was present. She was, however, scared for what was next, as she stood up, and carefully scanned, trying to make sure there were no more sneak attacks.