BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

Well, I've still got my two other weapons, so I'm not too bothered. It'd just have been nice to get another Weapon I actually liked, instead of a bag of crisps.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm sorry about that, Mr. Dark and Foreboding Master of the Known and Unknown Multiverse, who has just been given a bag of chips. I don't fancy myself to be Jennifer Lawrence, but I'll take the gift anyway, because I am grateful for having been judged the winner.

• Upvote 2

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I never said I was unhappy with the victory. It's like winning the elections and being given a packet of Haribos as a reward.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Don't worry, I'll make sure you never receive another drift force weapon, to avoid this situation from occurring again. ;)

Anyway, on that somewhat less positive than I would have liked note, I'm going to have the topic shut down until January.

Thanks for playing everybody.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Name: Makuta Luroka
Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult 
this
Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.
Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

bBhcfWO.png

Hey, would it be okay if I joined in? Been checking this out for a while now.

Your choice, of course :)

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

Name: Makuta Luroka

Weapon: Black-Body Sword (Protosteel Sword). Consult this

Power: Kanohi Mataxa (Mask of Entropy) - Luroka's great mask of entropy grants him the ability to control the overall heat distribution in an area.

Appearance: Fa-matoran (Disguised), he is built with a strong frame. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

Approved! Welcome back!

Hey, would it be okay if I joined in? Been checking this out for a while now.

Your choice, of course :)

Absolutely! New players are always welcome. You'll just have to fill out the profile in the first post. :)

Hmmm... this looks like fun. But I'm busy with Corpus Rahkshi and real-world work. I'll think about joining!

If it helps, I don't plan for this to be open for too long; three weeks at the maximum. So it won't be a huge time investment on your part or anything. :)

*chomps donut*

Member Name: fishers64

Weapon: Ekimu-style warhammer.

Power: Elemental power of stone. 

Drift Force Weapons: Alpha Sapphire, which grants elemental control over water, as well as allowing the user to remain unharmed from any water-based attacks. It can also be used to deal seven damage to another player once per round via tidal wave.

Do we need Final Smash? If so: 

Final Smash: Stone Spikes of Doom - Produces two balls of thin stone that roll toward two opponents that contain sharp crystal spikes. The balls break on impact, causing 4 damage to two players. The spike-balls can contain water for an additional one point of damage. 

Edited by fishers64

*chomps donut*

Member Name: fishers64
Weapon: Ekimu-style warhammer.
Power: Elemental power of stone. 
Ultimate Weapons: Alpha Sapphire, which grants elemental control over water, as well as allowing the user to remain unharmed from any water-based attacks. It can also be used to deal seven damage to another player once per round via tidal wave.

Do we need Final Smash? If so: 

Final Smash: Stone Spikes of Doom - Produces two balls of thin stone that roll toward two opponents that contain sharp crystal spikes. The balls break on impact, causing 4 damage to two players. The spike-balls can contain water for an additional one point of damage. 

Approved!

Member Name: Anna

Weapon: A gunblade that can house different bullet types, and switch between then with a switch on the handle; including a tracking bolt that allows lightning to chain between them.

Power: The ability to manipulate lightning/electricity for different powers.

Appearance: A tall female-styled minifigure with a green jacket over a pink shirt and a black skirt over navy blue jeans, with long braided-style brown hair.

Drift Force Weapons: Master Core - a mysterious sphere that can be used to summon Master Hand with 5 health to aid you in battle; once Master Hand is slain, a Shadow Clone of yourself with the same powers and equipment shall spawn with 5 health to help you.

The Masterball: This can be used to contain one Drift Force Weapon, allowing you to take two other Drift Force Weapons into battle with you each round. Alternatively, if you take only one other Drift Force Weapon into battle, contained within is the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo; Mewtwo spawns with 10 HP and can assist you in battle using psychic powers. Mewtwo can also mega-evolve into Mega Mewtwo X and merge with you, boosting your HP by 3 and giving you command over his psychic powers for the round and the ability to attack another player for 7 damage.

Member Name: Anna

Weapon: A gunblade that can house different bullet types, and switch between then with a switch on the handle; including a tracking bolt that allows lightning to chain between them.

Power: The ability to manipulate lightning/electricity for different powers.

Appearance: A tall female-styled minifigure with a green jacket over a pink shirt and a black skirt over navy blue jeans, with long braided-style brown hair.

Drift Force Weapons: Master Core - a mysterious sphere that can be used to summon Master Hand with 5 health to aid you in battle; once Master Hand is slain, a Shadow Clone of yourself with the same powers and equipment shall spawn with 5 health to help you.

The Masterball: This can be used to contain one Drift Force Weapon, allowing you to take two other Drift Force Weapons into battle with you each round. Alternatively, if you take only one other Drift Force Weapon into battle, contained within is the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo; Mewtwo spawns with 10 HP and can assist you in battle using psychic powers. Mewtwo can also mega-evolve into Mega Mewtwo X and merge with you, boosting your HP by 3 and giving you command over his psychic powers for the round and the ability to attack another player for 7 damage.

Also approved! Eleven spots remain!

Just pointing out for new players that we banned Magnetism.

Also, I'm returning. Unfortunately my old profiles were on the old computer, so I've had to start again from scratch.

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon: A giant blade made out of dark energy (because Lightsabers are old-fashioned). Since all blades need names, I'll call mine Southern Retribution.

Power: Elemental control of Electricity.

Appearance: Think Vezon, but replace the Silver armour with some stronger black armour. This armour helps him blend into the darkness, which has actually resulted in him being executed one time. Over the armour he wears a cloak taken from a Dracula costume he wore for Halloween. He also has piercing red eyes. That's about it, really. He'll probably get a suit or something if there's another cycle.

Drift Force Weapons:

• ​Lord of Skull Spiders: A summonable ally with 5 Health and Shadow powers. It can also do an automatic 7 damage once per round.
  • Eye of Sauron: In addition to the automatic 7 damage, it can revive 1 player to battle for ShadowVezon. That player will be revived with 7 health, overriding the auto-revival.
  • Bag of Doritos: Apparently "mystical", the bag contains razor sharp crisps of various flavours, which can hurt enemies. In addition, in a team-based round the crisps can give the team a 2-Point Health boost. However, it's exceedingly unlikely the bag'll ever be so much as acknowledged, as ShadowVezon doesn't even like Doritos. Don't worry too much about this weapom.

Final Smash: Lord of Shadows: ShadowVezon uses the Final Smash as an opportunity to tap into his Staff's power and deal an automatic 9 damage to a player, by firing a massive blast of dark energy at that player.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Just pointing out for new players that we banned Magnetism.

Also, I'm returning. Unfortunately my old profiles were on the old computer, so I've had to start again from scratch.

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon: A giant blade made out of dark energy (because Lightsabers are old-fashioned). Since all blades need names, I'll call mine Southern Retribution.

Power: Elemental control of Electricity.

Appearance: Think Vezon, but replace the Silver armour with some stronger black armour. This armour helps him blend into the darkness, which has actually resulted in him being executed one time. Over the armour he wears a cloak taken from a Dracula costume he wore for Halloween. He also has piercing red eyes. That's about it, really. He'll probably get a suit or something if there's another cycle.

Drift Force Weapons:

• ​Lord of Skull Spiders: A summonable ally with 5 Health and Shadow powers. It can also do an automatic 7 damage once per round.
  • Eye of Sauron: In addition to the automatic 7 damage, it can revive 1 player to battle for ShadowVezon. That player will be revived with 7 health, overriding the auto-revival.
  • Bag of Doritos: Apparently "mystical", the bag contains razor sharp crisps of various flavours, which can hurt enemies. In addition, in a team-based round the crisps can give the team a 2-Point Health boost. However, it's exceedingly unlikely the bag'll ever be so much as acknowledged, as ShadowVezon doesn't even like Doritos. Don't worry too much about this weapom.

Final Smash: Lord of Shadows: ShadowVezon uses the Final Smash as an opportunity to tap into his Staff's power and deal an automatic 9 damage to a player, by firing a massive blast of dark energy at that player.

Approved!

Hmm... I think I'm going to wait till next sign-ups

I can tell you right now that there will not be any more signups. This is it.

Am I allowed to re-join? Assuming we're carrying on, then...

Member Name: KITTENS FOR FISTS (Pulse)
Weapon: A long spear, meant for poking things. The tip of the spear resembles a flame. 
Power: Able to manipulate fire. So basically, elemental control over fire.
Appearance: Looks exactly like a Toa, wearing armour that is a burnt orange colour over a tan-coloured body with white feet and hands.
Drift Force Weapon: Ultra Sword - Seven damage, or able to disable a drift force weapon for a round
Final Smash: Throws out four spears in four directions, each doing two damage, but can be very easily avoided.
Edited by KITTENS FOR FISTS

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: Zakaro carries multiple weapons, first being a small purple energy mace, second being a pair of throwing knives, and third is his chest-mounted particle blaster of awesomeness. 

Power: The power of multiple weapons! Yay! 

Appearance: Zakaro has decided to get with the times and go 2015, and as such he's taken the form of the Earth Protector, with the slight modification that the trans-purple is shifted to a shade closer to the color of this text. 

Drift Force Weapons: 

Transparent Tahu Mask: Grants the user total control over the element of fire, the ability to create a shield in front of the user, and attack another player for seven damage once per round.

Final Smash: Attacks 2 for 4 dmg, or with TTM 2 for 8.

(VOLCANIC) EARTHQUAKE: Zakaro slams his mace into the ground, causing the earth to fracture and break before slamming over his chosen targets. Particle blasting follows, (along with some volcanic activity) and Zakaro finishes by sending them flying into the air. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Name: The Saboteur
Weapon: Two short daggers with switches on the hilt that allow the blades to shoot forward attached to difficult to destroy metal wires.

Power: Elemental control over fire.

Appearance: A Toa-sized robotic being with dark blue armor and golden-brown accents. Eyes are a shade of dark green.

Drift Force Weapon: Rayquaza: The mighty legendary dragon Rayquaza can be ridden, allowing you to attack fighters from the skies using both your abilities and its own. Rayquaza spawns with 10 HP, but attacks deal only half damage (in addition to it being very agile, making it hard to hit with attacks). Rayquaza can use Hyper Beam to attack players. You can also mega-evolve Rayquaza into Mega Rayquaza, boosting your HP by 4 and allowing you to become one with Rayquaza for the rest of the round; you will, essentially, become Rayquaza. In this form you'll gain control over the moves "Hyper Beam", "Thunder", "Ice Beam", and "Flamethrower".

Final Smash: Rushing Quick Draw: Summons a massive tornado to hurl one person around the air to disorient them. Then they are rushed and stabbed to deal 9 damage, and can be hit into the maw of Rayquaza to do extra damage.

Edited by Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Am I allowed to re-join? Assuming we're carrying on, then...

Member Name: KITTENS FOR FISTS (Pulse)
Weapon: A long spear, meant for poking things. The tip of the spear resembles a flame. 
Power: Able to manipulate fire. So basically, elemental control over fire.
Appearance: Looks exactly like a Toa, wearing armour that is a burnt orange colour over a tan-coloured body with white feet and hands.
Drift Force Weapon: Ultra Sword - Seven damage, or able to disable a drift force weapon for a round

Member Name: Zakaro

Weapon: Zakaro carries multiple weapons, first being a small purple energy mace, second being a pair of throwing knives, and third is his chest-mounted particle blaster of awesomeness. 

Power: The power of multiple weapons! Yay! 

Appearance: Zakaro has decided to get with the times and go 2015, and as such he's taken the form of the Earth Protector, with the slight modification that the trans-purple is shifted to a shade closer to the color of this text. 

Drift Force Weapons: 

Transparent Tahu Mask: Grants the user total control over the element of fire, the ability to create a shield in front of the user, and attack another player for seven damage once per round.

Final Smash: Attacks 2 for 4 dmg, or with TTM 2 for 8.

(VOLCANIC) EARTHQUAKE: Zakaro slams his mace into the ground, causing the earth to fracture and break before slamming over his chosen targets. Particle blasting follows, (along with some volcanic activity) and Zakaro finishes by sending them flying into the air. 

Zakaro

Name: The Saboteur

Weapon: Two short daggers with switches on the hilt that allow the blades to shoot forward attached to difficult to destroy metal wires.

Power: Elemental control over fire.

Appearance: A Toa-sized robotic being with dark blue armor and golden-brown accents. Eyes are a shade of dark green.

Drift Force Weapon: Rayquaza: The mighty legendary dragon Rayquaza can be ridden, allowing you to attack fighters from the skies using both your abilities and its own. Rayquaza spawns with 10 HP, but attacks deal only half damage (in addition to it being very agile, making it hard to hit with attacks). Rayquaza can use Hyper Beam to attack players. You can also mega-evolve Rayquaza into Mega Rayquaza, boosting your HP by 4 and allowing you to become one with Rayquaza for the rest of the round; you will, essentially, become Rayquaza. In this form you'll gain control over the moves "Hyper Beam", "Thunder", "Ice Beam", and "Flamethrower".

Final Smash: Rushing Quick Draw: Summons a massive tornado to hurl one person around the air to disorient them. Then they are rushed and stabbed to deal 9 damage, and can be hit into the maw of Rayquaza to do extra damage.

ALL THREE OF YOU APPROVED

so you are running a single round of drift force... and that is it? Is that what i'm understanding?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

so you are running a single round of drift force... and that is it? Is that what i'm understanding?

Yes. I have not decided whether it will be 1, 2, or 3 rounds. The only reason I'm reopening it is because I promised that I would.

Member Name: Unit#phntk#1
Weapon: A flamethrower. Features a dial on the side to modify the length/width of the fire cone, and an airblast function.
Power: Elemental control over fuel, such as gasoline, kerosone, LOX, gunpowder, and ACPC. 
Appearance: A tall, thin Toa of Plasma wearing a Kakama.
Drift Force Weapons: 

Golden Mask of Water: Grants elemental control over water, +5 health at the start of a round, and a free 7 damage attack.

Omega Ruby: Grants elemental control over earth and a 7 damage attack.

Final Smash: "FLAMING METEORS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION." Meteors made entirely out of solid rocket fuel hurtle down from the sky and explode, dealing 3 damage to 3 targets(5 to 3 with DFW) and leaving large craters.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Strange Festive Unit

Member Name: Unit#phntk#1

Weapon: A flamethrower. Features a dial on the side to modify the length/width of the fire cone, and an airblast function.

Power: Elemental control over fuel, such as gasoline, kerosone, LOX, gunpowder, and ACPC. 

Appearance: A tall, thin Toa of Plasma wearing a Kakama.

Drift Force Weapons: 

Golden Mask of Water: Grants elemental control over water, +5 health at the start of a round, and a free 7 damage attack.

Omega Ruby: Grants elemental control over earth and a 7 damage attack.

Final Smash: "FLAMING METEORS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION." Meteors made entirely out of solid rocket fuel hurtle down from the sky and explode, dealing 3 damage to 3 targets(5 to 3 with DFW) and leaving large craters.

~Unit#phntk#1

Approved!

Name: Chro

Appearance: This guy, minus the armblade.

Weapon: Surprisingly Generic Sniper Rifle, which fires "bullets" of energy.

Drift Force Weapons: 1. Rhindon, the Sword of Ybrus. Grants Chro power over light and shadow, as well as the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round. Functions as a normal sword too. 2. The Golden Weapons of Spinjitsu. These ancient and very shiny artifacts grant Chro control over ice as well as advanced agility and speed, plus the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round. 3. Mockingjay Pin. This icon of rebellion grants Chro five bonus health in team rounds, plus the ability to deal seven damage to an opponent once a round.

Power: Shaderunner. By walking into shadow (metaphorically - it doesn't really need to be dark), Chro accomplishes teleportation of himself, including his armaments. When teleporting, Chro is able to bring with him one player, or an unspecified but not unreasonable number of weaker enemies should an army be involved.

Final Smash: Shadow Hand. A giant claw of darkness erupts from Chro's chest; it crushes, grasps and absorbs three consecutive players, before basically regurgitating them. 3x3, or 5x3 damage. (Note that via Rhindon's abilities, Chro may use attacks which seem similar to this, though they do not truly carry the same power.)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits