BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Makuta Luroka (20/20)

As Flaredrick fires a bolt of lightning at me, I activate the mask of entropy, and diffuse the heat energy from the bolt, eventually causing it to dissipate into a small spark. The jolt of energy passes through me harmlessly, as I glare at the source. I leap towards Flaredrick and engage, lunging at him.

bBhcfWO.png

IC 20

As Chro fell, he swiftly activated his power, teleporting out of the way of the attacks sent at him by Ekorak and Rayquaza. He ended up on the ground near Luroka. "Kinda convenient, eh? Since we're both getting ganged, up for an alliance?" So saying, he spun back towards Ekorak and hurled a lightning bolt.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

GM IC

Voxumo glanced to the heavens, nodding to himself. Yes, it was finally time to summon his first army. It would be epic - he would be all powerful! There was absolutely no way that anything could possibly go wrong with his plan!

That was before the Skull Spiders landed and did four damage to every single player, including Voxumo himself.

-==IC: Anna - HP: 16/20==-

The skull spiders landed. [HP: 16/20]

In response, Anna looked over to where Voxumo was, and proceeeded to clap a lot.

"Well done! Any encore?" She asked in amusement, before she dashed toward VOxumo, aiming to punch him in the face with an electric punch.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Unit [20/20]

Spiders rained down and started biting. [16/20]. They were blasted with gasoline, which was then lit, making a lovely fire. As it turned out, Skull Spiders made an absolutely horrible noise when dying to fire. Fortunately, they didn't live long. Unit picked up a burning spider corpse, tossed it at Luroka, and then started spraying him with fire again.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Makuta Luroka (19/20)

Skull spiders (-4 15/20). "Blasted things..." As I watch them go up in flames, I notice one flying right at me, followed by a jet of flames. I activate the mask again to diffuse the heat and extinguish the fire, and use my sword to slice the flying arachnid. I then kick one at Unit for good measure, before turning to Chro. "Yes, I will ally with you. Oh and be sure to catch this." I then hurl my sword at ekorak, and throw a vicious kick at Flare.

bBhcfWO.png

IC 16

Chro hurled a lightning bolt towards Flare, then one towards Ekorak. Realizing that an electrical attack could backfire against Unit's gasoline, Chro opted instead to use ice. He created a whirling cloud of razor-sharp icicles, then activated his own power to teleport to a few yards behind Unit. He hurled the icicles in rapid succession towards his target's back.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20

ShadowVezon was hurt by the Skull Spiders [HP: 16/20], and sneaked behind Blade, firing a bolt of electricity at him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (HP: 20/20)

Everything was going swell right up until fishers landed her warhammer in the center of his chest, totally stopping his forward momentum and just generally hurting. (-1, 19/20) The purple Protector turned to shout at the instigator, but was stopped by noticing a throwing knife coming for what was now his side. So he rolled backwards and glanced at Pulse, who had started approaching, but seemed to be involved with Voxumo at the moment. Tossing a fireball in that general area, Zakaro (finally) actually focused on fishers and grinned. 

And then Spiders. (-4, 15/20) 

Cursing under his breath, Zakaro climbed to his feet and charged fishers, screaming, yelling, and firing his chest-cannon.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

S: After the smash ball appears( wich will be annaounced by the admin) we need to attack it for 30 posts. The person who does the 30th attack gets the smash ball and can activate his super smash on his next post UNLESS someone targets a drift force weapon at him wich knocks the smash ball back to the field with 10 HP meaning that it should be attacked for 10 more posts. It can then be claimed by the 10th attacker however before being used the owner of the smash ball can still be hit with a DFW (drift force weapon)

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

OOC: Before I even do anything, since Chrothrew lightening at me, can I absorb it and deal no damage? I don't want to get things wrong here, oh and how does Final Smash activate?

S: After the smash ball appears( wich will be annaounced by the admin) we need to attack it for 30 posts. The person who does the 30th attack gets the smash ball and can activate his super smash on his next post UNLESS someone targets a drift force weapon at him wich knocks the smash ball back to the field with 10 HP meaning that it should be attacked for 10 more posts. It can then be claimed by the 10th attacker however before being used the owner of the smash ball can still be hit with a DFW (drift force weapon)

This

OOC: Pulse, was the normal Ultra Sword attack the seven damage, or were you just swinging it? Also Blade, even though Voxumo would have been still free-falling by the time you posted your attack, i'll just consider it was done after he had already struck the ground

Also Screw you RNG. (I seriously hope there is never a member on bzpower who dons the name RNG, else there is going to be alot of confusion at first)

IC: Voxumo HP:20/20

As Voxumo felt the power of the Ultra Sword strike him, it was a bit disheartening (-7) but it did not deter him from his path as he finally made it to the ground, and hoped that Pulse wasn't able to find a way to avoid his direct attack. He normally would have been joyous that an attack landed, but with the fact that the army, his very first army he summoned, had turned on him (-4) and prevented him from using his powers for the next day really irked him... but that was just the cherry on top for during his onslaught of disappointment Blade managed to deliver an electrified sucker punch directly to his face. It may not have been super strengthed, but dang did it still hurt (-2).

With a sigh he quickly turned to Blade, one hand going for the Scythe of Destiny, while the other went flying toward's Blade's stomach. 

HP: 7/20

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ekorak attempted to dodge Chro's lightning bolt, but still managed to get hit. (-5: 11/20)

In return, Ekorak unleashed an onslaught of magic, trying to strike at Chro from his position behind Unit, also aiming a few shots at Unit to try to gain an advantage.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see the Skull Spiders.

Edited by Toa Ekorak

Currently Working On: City of the Fallen - Character Building and Script Writing

To Do: City of the Fallen - Voice Acting and Animation, Deathmatch - Character Building and Script Writing

"Wherever you go, you had better be looking over your shoulder - because one day I will be there. And I promise you it will be the last thing you will ever see."
— Lesovikk to Karzahni, Dreams of Destruction

OOC: Ouch. Also, SV, seriously?

-==IC: Anna - HP: 16/20 - Mewtwo: 10/10 - Master Hand: 5/5==-

Anna winced, as she felt a bolt of lightning strike her from behind. [HP: 15/20] Flinching for a moment, she was also unable to dodge the follow-up attack from Voxumo to her stomach, winding her further, and staggering her backwards for a moment. [HP: 14/20] Anna wasn't exactly liking these odds, and so, she had the Master Hand attempt to flatten SV. Meanwhile, Mewtwo attempted to quickly blast SV with a psychic shockwave as a distraction, aiming to move SV toward the flattening zone.

OOC:

Ekorak attempted to dodge Chro's lightning bolt, but still managed to get hit. (-5: 15/20)

In return, Ekorak unleashed an onslaught of magic, trying to strike at Chro from his position behind Unit, also aiming a few shots at Unit to try to gain an advantage.

...I then hurl my sword at ekorak...

bBhcfWO.png

IC: The Saboteur (18/20)

Skull Spiders. How the sucked. (14/20)

Shaking it off, Rayquaza saw Mewtwo and roared, wanting to prove itself the superior legendary. "Go ahead." the Saboteur replied, as the sky dragon fired off an Ice Beam at the psychic legendary while it was distracted.

Meanwhile, the ninja assassin fired off the hilt of a dagger, aiming to strike Ekorak right in the back while he was distracted, and sent another at fishers.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Presuably Ek dodged the sword when he failed to dodge the lightning blast?...

IC 15

Chro teleported out of the way, to where Ek had been before, and picked up Luroka's sword. Activating the power of Zapdos, he charged the blade with electricity, then teleported back to his ally and returned the blade to him. "Be careful not to shock yourself," he joked, before teleporting once more. This time he went above and behind Ekorak, attempting to slam down on him with an electrically-charged double-fisted overhand smash.

OOC: let's assume that when Chro teleports to "behind Ekorak", he's not in the same line of fire as JiMing's dagger, even though that was also launched at Ek's back

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo HP: 7/20

Voxumo smiled as he watched his fist hit home. While it had been a little less effective than he had intended, afterall super-strength was so overrated, he was satisfied. Though now he turned his focus to the other combatants. Even though he didn't have his powers, he still had his ice picks and his scythe. Pondering this situation he looked towards Zakaro... Good old Zakaro. He surely wouldn't mind having two ice picks lodged in his back, and so they were tossed, while Voxumo himself gripped the Scythe of destiny and charged Zakaro, aiming to slash at him while he was distracted.

OOC: Am I actually able to control the skull spiders.. or are they just off doing their own thing?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If you want to target me with them... no, nope, not at all! You can't control those silly things!

Seriously though - Shadowhawk was able to control them when he summoned them a couple months ago, right? You can control them.

but their spirits

IC: Unit [16/20]

The icicles knocked Unit down.[15/20] Fortunately, it did mean that the magic bolts and flaming spider sailed over his head. Seeing Chro trying to assault Ek with electricity, Unit used his earth powers to make a fire hydrant that was near to the two rupture, sending water everywhere and hopefully causing Chro's attack to backfire.

~Unit#phntk#1

• Upvote 1

IC: TFW [19/20]

As I attacked Luroka, he soon threw a kick at me which I quickly side stepped out to avoid it. It was also during that side step that a flame was going towards me. I quickly rolled out of the way to avoid being burned by what appeared to be Unit who threw the flames. "It's bad enough having two people gang up on me."

Chro soon began to assail me by shooting a bolt of lightening at me. "What a waste." I grab the bolt and asorb the lightning into my body and hurl one of double the size at Chro. Though strangely it seemed that something was wrong with my ability to asorb his bolt as I felt a pain shoot up my hand. [18/20 At that same time, a horde of Skull Spiders come raining down on us all. [14/20]

I begin to slice the arachnids to pieces to save myself. During that very moment, Luroka was about to strike his blade at me which was charged with electricity. "Feeble attempt to shock me." I raise my open hand and catch the blade in my hand and asorb the energy aeound it making it harmless.

Though doing so came with a price. My hand was bleeding due to the amount of force my hand was applying to the blade. [13/20] I soon shot up a bolt from my hand to his blade and hoping cause a shick to him. At the same time, my hand with sword swung forward to impale him.

OOC: I did ask about the absorption but got no response. So that's what's happening.

Edited by The Forgotten Warrior

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: Kinda attacked you, fishers.

OOC: Edited. 

IC: I turn around from my hand that is blasting water, looking for the source of the attack. I pull the knife out of my back and chuck it through a skyscraper window in the direction I think it came from.

[14/20]: Blasting Zakaro with water, possibly raining glass down on a Saboteur. 

Edited by fishers64

OOC: Before I even do anything, since Chro threw lightning at me, can I absorb it and deal no damage? I don't want to get things wrong here, oh and how does Final Smash activate?

This

That.

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

OOC: fishers, I think you're misunderstanding the nature of the attack. The dagger is still IN m caracter's hand, he just fired the blade out attached to a wire.

IC: The Saboteur (14/20)

Before that could happen, the Saboteur simply retracted the blade back to its hilt. He did however, send a strong wimd blast twards fishers to send her spawling.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Before I even do anything, since Chro threw lightning at me, can I absorb it and deal no damage? I don't want to get things wrong here, oh and how does Final Smash activate?

This

That.

You only answered about the final smash. I was also asking about absorbing powers that are the same. Me and Chro both have electrical powers so I'm wondering what to do when he throws electric stuff at me. 

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I think it's been established that having a certain power does not grant immunity to that power unless explicitly stated and approved... especially electricity. Remember Blade's Mahri Nui suicide gambit? You're probably fine though, since you're taking chip damage from the attacks.

Speaking of which...

IC 15

Chro was startled by the exploding hydrant and caught off-guard by Fishers' follow-up. He managed to teleport a very short distance at the last second, but was still struck slightly, and consequently shocked himself. [13]

Recovering quickly, he teleported to the roof of the building that he had just nearly been slammed into. It was a relatively low building, granting Chro a clear vantage point over the skirmish below without being completely in reach.

Raising his sniper rifle, Chro fired off a shot at Unit's flamethrower, then one at the Forgotten Warrior's head.

but their spirits