Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I blast your face with a furnace's heat.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

i would tell you what i did, but then i would have to kill you.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

That's the true curse of the Mask, Onaku. We've seen hundreds of Seekers rise and fall. No doubt many lie to themselves about seeking "justice" or "peace", and maybe even men with the greatest intentions start believing their own lies. In the end, they're all just pawns for the Mask's amusement.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

We must break this cycle of killing are fellow man, for what a mere mask.

Is a mask worth another person's life. We must end the curse this mask has created so let it end with me.

Let it be me to be the last holder of the mask.

My Mask

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Alas, your plan is one doomed to failure. You underestimate how far these people will go to take the Mask.

I steal the Mask from you, with the intention of improving your plan. I then teleport into the singularity of a black hole, with the intention of making it impossible for anyone to reach me and take the Mask. Thanks to my multiple bodies, this doesn't impede me in any way.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It turns out that the singularity is simply a portal to the end of the universe, for as you reside in the singularity, the time-dilation has sped up your travel to the future so much that it simply dissipates, leaving you and the mask to drift through the infinity of entropy that is the universe's end. I then simply step into the future, take the mask, and then step back into the past, leaving you to drift through the nothingness.

Oh and also, I was actually just posting lyrics of music from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. The blood thirst was a lie.

My mask.

I'll be the one to end this game. I take the mask from Onaku & make a post evil enough to have this game locked. The post succees & No one else can claim the mask, with me as the winner.

My mask. 

GG everyone, let's go play steal the mask 4. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

It is time for drastic measures.

I steal the mask and enter my TARDIS I activate Siege Mode. No one can enter no one can leave. To make sure none of you follow me I go to the end of creation the last second of reality. Me and the Mask are no more. I sacrifice myself to end this fight for the Mask.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

In an act of spite, I forcibly crash another universe into this one, obliterating everything inside this universe in an instant. Everything that was, is and would be is wiped out in a fraction of a second. I survive of course, because I always do.

People have a tendency to underestimate me. I hope that someday, people will learn not to do that. I took a Mask from an alternate universe, by the way, in case you were wondering.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well this is a lovely mess you dolts have created. Time for me to mop it all up with the Reality Mop X3-7000. Cleans wooden, stone tile, marble and steel plate floors, as well as inter-universal grime and limescale, which can be caused by unregulated temporal meddling. Buy one today.

My mask and Reality Mop X3-7000.

Oh, you mean my stunt double. He's not the brightest guy but given how much I've had him put through I can't really blame him. I would suggest you worry more about yourself. Too bad the neurotoxin microcanisters I've embedded within you make it rather hard to think at all. Curses. 

I shoot you from behind once you finish.

My Mask.

Edited by Lenore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

i pretend like i came up with a witty situation in which i took the mask.in reality i just procure it from you through some shady deals.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.