Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Suddenly, Triclops realises that absorbing an all-powerful weapon might not have been such a good idea, considering that weapon's master happens to be one of his enemies. Particularly when he finds that he's vomiting his melting insides out.

My Mask. And Staff.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

despite the efforts of Gukko lord, the stars are still there, and they form a image of me. the image looks down and stars laughing. the sound comes from all directions. it takes the mask some how, and curses Gukko lord so he can never tree-speak ever again. then he melts. the curse will still affect him though.

Space mask, Gukko lords eternal curse.

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

I come back from my vacation dimension and observe first the poisoned corpse of Clone #1, and then the melted corpse of Clone #2. I then laugh. But what's this? No Treespeak? I use my non-Treespeak powers of awesomeness to kill Brian Nuva physically, mentally, and quantuminally. This last word means nothing, but it still does something pretty bad to you. The stars re-form and I drink some Thornax ale.

My life-mask. (Oh, hey! The curse wore off! Trolololol!)

However, they may be invincible, but Time's Conflux Atheon teleports your Gukko to Hawaii, to have some fun. Atheon also teleports you there too.

My mask.

Careful guys, Making this like an RPG can have this become closed. Steal the Mask 2 suffered that fate and I don't want to see it happen here. Things should stay simple and not have huge quests. So stay simple guys.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

I sit down at a cafe and eat a blueberry muffin, and overpriced coffee. While contemplating why i am doing/eating things I don't especially enjoy or like, through a series of entirely unrelated events, including but not limited to a tumble down stairs, an aircraft carrier that only carries tacos, and a golden spatula, you crash through the roof of my cafe, impaling yourself on my muffin, and dropping the mask into my hands.

finally,FINALLY,my mask.

Edited by stargatestaticTH

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.