Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Just as a reminder you guys....

Second, please keep countering the last post to a minimum. (E.G, "I shoot my Zamor Sphere at you, making you my slave. You give the mask to me. My Mask." Post 2: "I dodged the Zamor Sphere. It's still my mask.") It just negates the last persons post and makes it less fun for all.

then I shut the rule book on your face and beat you to death with a rubber chicken.

mine.

move along.

nothing to see here.

As I drift in the atmosphere, I gear-kick myself down to earth, turning into a birdhouse. Gukko Lord comes out of the birdhouse and flies me down to the ground. I grab the mask and run.

My mask.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Out of the blue comes purple, then brown then grey. I take this color display and throw it all over the sky. as it hits the atmosphere, it becomes every single color in the known universe. Astounded by such brilliant lights that I do every weekend, you never even notice me snatch the mask.

My mask.

I am not distracted by the light show however, instantly suspecting it to be a trick. Even if I wasn't becoming increasingly paranoid, I've seen every trick in the book. I immediately search for the Mask, and find you running off with it. I send a bolt of lightning through your body, frying you instantly.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I use the Konami Code to get full powerups and infinite 1-Ups. I then respawn and use the powers of Captain Falco and Star Wars to do the ultimate combo...

"Millenium Falcon PUNCH!"

My mask.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I teleport you a few seconds back in time, before the point where you gave yourself powerups, facing your past self. This means you hit your past self with the Millennium Falcon PUNCH. This changes the timeline, thus erasing your future self and leaving you without the powerups you formerly gave yourself.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You know, I have to thank Dallior for taking me to the place where dead people are. Did you know, Dallior, that I know how to harness Soul Energy? It's actually what's powering my Unlimited Power. I have to thank you for giving me free energy. I do love enemies that help you.

Anyway, I quickly put this energy to use by firing a supercharged beam of energy straight through Gukko Lord, before firing another at BionicMushroom for good measure.

My Mask. (Hey, could that be a possible weakness?)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I fully regenerate my body and teleport the Gukko Armour off of you, before piercing you with another laser.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy