Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I force the mask onto your face and you are sacrificed to the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I let your bloodletting commence earlier than mine.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Which means.... MORE bloodletting!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I create an abomination of genetic engineering which has several thousand teeth. It eats you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I destroy your tank with a ballistic missile.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I've already got that. I also have the elemental power of fire and I do this to you:  :onfire:

My mask. 

The 4th time after you bounce on me i lift up a huge toaster and you fall right into it (You were about to do the 5th bounce.), and so you don't escape i put another in that toaster, remember, all toasters, toast toast. (So you burn while the 2nd toaster on top of you toast.)

My mask.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I make you play minesweeper blindfolded. You lose and you explode.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I slam you with a Homerun Bat and you explode.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg