Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I hop on my personal Hydra and terrorize you and your town. Maybe some deaths.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I make you experience halitosis. Your beast is your own undoing.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you scrub yourself with a cheese grater.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Hey, he seems familiar.

Since Arnie interrupted me, I stab a thin ice spike up through his entire body, then swiftly widen it with gruesome results.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The explosives I had rigged the Mask with before my supposed death then detonate, ripping Aeron to pieces.

I wasn't expecting Miras to appear in this universe, but it's not like it matters to me much, since my plan still went off without a hitch.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Too many masks, witch one is real? Too bad for you, i have friends, mask makers. It took them 22 comments later to make 10 fake masks. I slap the mask out of your hand and it falls next to all of the other masks. I take the real one and you go with the fake one. I hide away, no body knows where the mask is. Even if the find the mask. You know its the fake one >:) [Effect: When someone says "My mask" they have the fake mask, and i have the real one, this will continue until the 11th comment.]

My mask.

uZloz2g.gif860.gif

I convince Caesar's Legion that you are an outlaw and would make a great slave and they capture you and enslave you. Then they trigger the trap I set up for them and You all die.

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I already assassinated the treacherous senators and Brutus before they could get the chance to assassinate me, only their assassination wasn't an instant one, but rather a gradual one. The poison they were injected with while they slept kicked in just before they could execute my assassination, leaving only you for me to easily dispatch with a simple twist of your neck.

My mask.

I travel back to the Roman Age with a Zeppelin. I rain fire from the skies (literally, I have elemental control over fire) and wipe out the Roman legions with my one vessel. I then bungee down and snatch the Mask from Onaku, before getting launched back up and realising that I'm now stuck dangling from the side of the ship. Oops.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Storm Tornado! You are pushed off of the Star Destroyer to your demise.

My mask.

Edited by Gunhaver

t5pQDlO.jpg