Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I run over you with the GSR.

My mask

Are you talking about the moderator, or the robot? Because if it's the former, then I run over both Bonkle, Dragon11603 (for no reason), and poor GSR (it's Dragon's fault for bringing him here), with the Great Spirit Robot.

I take the mask off of Bonkle's flat body.

My mask.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

I throw combustible lemons at you.

My mask.

Yeah lemons!

I steal the ban hammer and use it to shove nails in your skull.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I sneak up Behind you, and slice open your back, then Blast several gallons of lemon juice into the open wound, My. Mask.

I run over you with the GSR.

My mask

Are you talking about the moderator, or the robot? Because if it's the former, then I run over both Bonkle, Dragon11603 (for no reason), and poor GSR (it's Dragon's fault for bringing him here), with the Great Spirit Robot.

It's the robot.

I rip off your claws with my arms, and slice you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I blind you with the powers of the sun!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But I am from Krypton, thus the sun ENERGIZES me! I then slam the moon into you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you eat a pie laced with explosives.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you eat my table, the one I got as a present ages ago. Specifically, I force you to eat all of the table. Considering that it's endless, have fun with that.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I make a Yandere girl fall in love with Onaku and I tell her that you are a girl in disguise, trying to get your senpai-Onaku-to notice you! I don't know how she got that light saber though. I watch from a distance as she whoops your rear-end in oh-so brutal ways.

My mask and creepy japanese girl who now has a crush on Onaku :evilgrin:

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

The problem with your plan Aeron, is that you're pitting an unhinged teenager against someone who, even ignoring all his skills and experience in combat, could send her into the atmosphere before she could blink. Fortunately for you, however, I allow her to win, in the hopes that Onaku having a love interest will stop his inexplicable attraction to multiversal tyrants.

Unfortunately for you, holding the Mask in the line of sight of someone with the power of magnetism probably wasn't the best idea.

My Mask.

Edited by ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I leave a live decoy of myself to deal with the yandere while I take off after you, my one true love. What happens next will warm your heart.

...Literally. I burn your heart out and force its flaming remains down your throat in such a brutal way that your neck is twisted into all forms of not right.

My mask.

I put you in a chamber that slowly compresses your body. Squish

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I thank you for assisting me, and reward you for your help by leaving you alive. Not with the Mask, mind you, but you should be glad to be rid of it, considering what happens to people who seek the Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Haha. My elaborate ruse worked. I am now "trapped" in the dimensions below, which are actually quite pleasant once you get used to the occasional eldritch horror flying by causing heads of lesser beings to explode. And I even have the real mask with me! Yeah, the one you have is a decoy. An explosive decoy.

My mask.

Oh no! It seems that on my vacation to the dimensions below (decent place, but I wouldn't go back) I "accidentally" got my luggage swapped with another vacationer. Now I have some mask instead of my collection of easily-provoked rabid chihuahuas. Oh well, what can you do.

My mask.