Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I trade you my newly acquired Chihuahuas for the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Considering that I've been after the Mask for the longest (alternate dimensions and whatnot), I'm the closest thing to an owner that the Mask has. I take it off your hands, and promise to take good care of it. (By hiding it in the dimensions below, where most mortals wouldn't think to look.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The radiation from said nuke grants me psychokinesis. I take the mask forcefully.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Using my newly acquired powers, I break free and track you down. I break your kneecaps.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Gold is a terrible material to make kneecaps out of. I throw you into a melting pot and use the gold in your knees to make a fake mask which I leave behind while running away with the real mask.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I punch the apples back at you at high speed. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I throw the pie in your face after I figure out your beguiling ways.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg