Rpg Halo: Retribution

IC: [Colin Ferris]Colin blinked once, surprised at the shotgun's inability to pierce the fuel tank. He'd seen the damage the gun could inflict on an elite's shields. It didn't stop the ODST at all though, he simply switched tactics. Colin aimed the shotgun at the hellbringer's helmet, knowing it wasn't as well fortified."Take two."Colin pulled the trigger.[Vume Chavamai]Vume thought for a moment. "It would be a shame to leave a battle before its conclusion, but I fear I may be more of a hindrance at this point than a help." Vume glanced around, "There was a medic around here not long ago, if I remember correctly, do any of you know where they went? I must speak to them."

Edited by IamJackssplitpersonality
I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Something on your mind, Dear?

Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!

IC [sgt. Seah]:John grunted and felt his right foot burning, the suit was peeling off. His mind told him it wasn't a severe burn. He dug his burning foot into the gut of the flamer unit. Then John yelled and tackled the Innie to the ground, swinging his knife arm in arcs, jabbing into the rubber collar of the hellbringer's armor. He continued this brutal rampage until finally, the man gave way.IC [Pvt. Serrox]:Will set aside his sniper rifle and placed both hands firmly on the officer's left knee spike. "All ready on this end."IC: [shor' Talas]:"No need for that B'kar. I shall stay and see this through. I will supplement your men on board the Scarab, though I will remain immobile." Shor leaned next to one of the control stations with a Plasma Rifle.

Edited by FlutterTree

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

IC: [south Rome St. Hotel - Hellbringer Assault]Seah's opposition raised an unclenched hand in protest. A sickening gurgling noise followed, and then the arm slowly started to flutter to the ground. When it impacted, it moved no more. The slash had been clean; the target was dead. On Colin's end, things also bid well. The man hadn't even had time to turn his flamethrower to track the rapid movement. The last thing he saw- and with some extreme level of terror beyond description- was a black pit staring deeply into his full-face visor. Then a flash, and he was sentenced to death.No more movement seemed to come from the hole, but the possibility was never banished from the minds of the duo.IC: [scarab - SpecOps Commander B'kar Vilaekt]The larger Sangheili seemed to nod as he lifted his massive head in understanding and blinked once. "If you wish to be treated fully, come with me aboard our imbound Phantom. Otherwise, while we wait, our Field Medic has moved into the secure belly of the platform to administer care to the Uron, and one of my men."He turned in an unspoken dismissal, moving his attention to Shor'. "Are you capable of defending this platform with your hindrances? I will not otherwise allow such a... waste."Of course, B'kar was lying. He was a traditionalist in belief, and that meant fighting to your last gun. It meant dying like a warrior rather than being airlifted away to nurse wounds. He had to put on the facade of a Commander, however. And that facade included making sure the Sangheili on Eiro Jima were well maintained.

IC: [Colin Ferris]Colin sighed in relief. "That could have gone very badly. Where did they get those suits?" The ODST reloaded his shotgun, and looked around.[Vume Chavamai]Vume shook his head, "The field medic will be more than sufficient. I simply need to stop the bleeding and hopefully take a stimulant, and I will be able to continue."

Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!

IC: [specOps Commander B'kar Vilaekt]The bulky figure seemed to nod approvingly at the two Sangheili- Neither were from his clan, but both showed a similar iron resolve to his own. "Very well. The majority of my men and myself will be taking our leave, however. We must meet with the local Kaidon to discuss the assault from these heretic Vermin... Any last questions?"In the distance, a purple-chrome vehicle drifted lazily toward them. It was, of course, a Phantom. After the Covenant War, the Sangheili eventually returned many of their assets to original colors, seeing that the other races possessed few Covenant assets and the need to distinguish themselves from enemies for the humans was no longer needed.IC: [spartans- Edward]Edward ducked out behind the last of the squad, firing three rounds out of his weapon and into the neck of one of the Elites. It stumbled back and reached for its neck, roaring in frustration at the irritating wound. The Elite didn't have much time to react- Another Spartan's shotgun rounds cleaned out its innards. Edward checked the mission clock: The skirmish had lasted approximately five seconds from the moment the grenade was thrown. Not too bad.. we're finally showing some cohesion.Stepping tentatively over the bodies, he signed with his hand to move out once more- Same formation as before the Elites. On their map, they found themselves close to the maintenance cooridoor.

IC [sgt. Seah]:"Your guess is as good as mine, come on. You alright?" John gestured to move up the stairs. He thought of some unlucky deserters who got jumped by Innies, or became Innies, and that might have been the origin of these Innie Hellbringers.IC [shor' Talas]:"No, take your leave, Commander," Shor said without so much of a glance. Not out of disrespect however, but the need to assess the interior damage done to the Scarab platform. He took note of the potential malfunctions and did not say another word.IC [shawn D-042]:Shawn flashed a thumbs up to the team, hiding his growing jumpiness as they neared the maintenance corridor. He was trembling slightly, but he was still functional.

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

IC: BANG. BANG. BANG. Three shots resounded from the Crow's Nest Allan had occupied. A hellbringer insurrectionis dropped to the ground, barely having time to register the three holes in his chest plate, painted crimson from the blood that leaked from his wounds, inflicted mere split seconds ago. The hostile hit the ground with a dull thud, landing in the blood of two of his other allies, which had assumed that the 1st Sergeant was busy with his Sniper Rifle and would not hear their stealthy creeps. Allan did not hear their ever-quiet footsteps, it had turned out. he did not need to, for his sights had been down the hall before they had recognized the barrel of his side arm staring at them with rancor as they stepped into the Nest. the first had fallen before he realized his target, killed by a headshot. The next barely managed to grab his weapon before Allan shot him in the shoulder, causing his aim to veer sideways, burning the area to his right, missing Allan entirely. He was dispatched by a swift two shots to the thorax. The last innie was harder to take down. he had his weapon at the ready at this point, and shot licks of flame directly at Allan before he could open fire again. Commando rolling to the left out of the way, Myles barely evaded the approaching surge of fire, as well as the building conflagration to the right. The insurrectionist had the upper hand, with Allan trapped between a wall and an ever-growing inferno, and Allan had yet to raise his weapon. Smiling morbidly and he raised the flame thrower to doom his opponent, the hellbringer didn't see the flick of Allan's wrist, and did not spot the knife until it had plunged into his arm and torn through the muscle. Before the innie had a chance to recover, Allan again had drawn his weapon and shot thrice.Allan approached the fallen hellbringer, lying in the blood of his dead men, eyes wide with pain. Allan casually pointed the handgun at his head, but nodded ever subtely to show that the next action was to be done in clemence, not animus. The insurrectionist managed a minute, crooked smile before Allan fired a round into his head, preventing slow and painful death, potentially at the hands of the fire he had created. Of course Allan ensured his intentions were known only to him, and not any hostile onlookers. At this point in time, he needed to be feared, to ensure that he and his men were not seen s easy targets, able to be swarmed and killed. Trepidation bought the soldiers in the hotel time.Allan saw Collin and Seah down the hall, they just recently having finished fought their own small battle.Removing his knife from his vanquished enemy, Allan looked at them and told them, "For alledgedly calculating units of militaries, those snipers seemed to neglect the flamable tanks they were positioned around."Giving them no time for the ODSTs to reach each other, screams were heard.Allan investigated the source quickly. If he couldn't see them, there was only one area in which they could come from, the room at the farthest end of the hall."Civvies! They must have hidden during the intial attack!"Registering the accumulating fire, Allan noted they didn't have much time."Let's get in there gentleman!"Sarge, if you've got anything to control a fire down there, we'd appreciate it greatly if you could send it up ASAP!"

Visit the Halo epics Of All Sangheili and Conviction To Conflict! GSs wanted for both!

We all got left behind, we let it all slip away...

IC: Terra agiatally feed rounds into her shotgun as they approached the maintence corridor "why do we never have scouts?" She disliked the genral type of the mission recapturing what they shouldnt have lost in the first place it was a sign that the UNSC had never recovered from the Covenant war they still where as clueless as they where before.

IC: Staff Sergeant Rachel Cass (Lobby) Rachel heard Allan's request for fire-fighting equipment and quickly glanced around the lobby, ducking down to avoid the shots coming from the door. There was a fire extinguisher near the front desk but there was too much going on for her to be able to reach it. "Myles, I've got eyes on a fire extinguisher down here but I'm taking too much fire to do anything," she said, "If you guys can clear away some of the innies away from the door, I can make a run for it and grab it for you."

IC- Rex-D062:"If we did," he answered, "sure as h*** wouldn't be me."He fed several shells into his M45. "But how 'bout I take point?"IC- Voro 'Chonchiyo:The Zealot stood impatiently as the cargo was being loaded on to the Innie ship. The toes of his right foot clicked against the floor. He was, to say the least, displeased with this assignment. A Zealot brought down to security detail! Voro felt insulted at the thought of it.And the Kig-Yar! Oof, they reeked like ocean fish left out in the sun too long! They had no honor, crouching behind their shields. Well, at least the Jackals didn't. The Skirmishers were another matter. They were good fighters, when given the chance, and could leap effortlessly at least one story. But one smell seemed closer...Voro whirled, preparing to strike the Insurrectionist behind him with his Concussion Rifle. Surprisingly, the Kig-yar managed to deflect the blow. It was a Skirmisher Commando. He had a Needle Rifle across his back, and a Plasma Pistol on his waist. Voro suddenly felt as if he were being scrutinized... by the Skirmisher. He disliked the feeling. The Zealot was about to bash the alien with his weapon, when the Commando clicked."You don't want to do that," he said.

IC: [Vume Chavamai]Vume moved down into the bowels of the scarab. "Medic! I require assistance." He clutched at his side, his wounds far more greivous than he let on.[Colin Ferris]Colin nodded, and grabbed at a grenade. He was worried that the shrapnel might pierce the fire extinguisher, but now wasn't the time to question.

IC: "Alright, Cass, stay back, behind the corner, we're about to clear those hostiles," Allan told her over the comm.A few moments later, Allan gave the signal, and the three of them underarmed their fragmentation grenades into the screen of smoke, staring them down.A few shadows could be seen, fying against the walls, some diverging from larger shadows."Cass, how's that?"

Visit the Halo epics Of All Sangheili and Conviction To Conflict! GSs wanted for both!

IC: [sgt.Maj. Antony Graham]The ODST fired off several more shots from his prone position, having listened silently to the exchange between Cass and Myles. As triplet shockwaves of thunder rocked the rubble about them in the detonation of the fragmentation grenades, Antony pushed himself- painfully- up and hopped around overturned tables to one of the Lobby desks. He had stayed at the Hotel chain before on another planet, and suspected their designs couldn't be terribly different. Fumbling around blindly and taking advantage of the lull in fire, his fingers found purchase under the receptionist's desk.His bulky fist smashed the protective casing and hit the red EMERGENCY button. He immediately dropped onto his good knee to lessen his chance of getting shot, and fired another five shots before the clip wrang empty. Antony discarded the metal casing and while moving to reload, contacted Myles."How's the weather up there? I hit the emergency fire sprinkler release. Seems that most of the ones down here have been rendered ineffective- only three are going off. I can only hope for you that the situation's a bit soggier? Good cover up there, I'll send up Cass regardless to put out the larger flames."Waiting for the soldier's reply he yelled over to Rachel Cass, "You got that extinguisher yet? They'll be hitting us harder again any second now! I can send two men up with you if it's true that civvies are involved!"Antony also inwardly worried that the sprinklers could save the civilians at the cost of inhibiting his men's ability to fight up there. "Be careful up there, once you link up with the others as well. It's going to be slick and dense."IC: [spartans- Maintenance Cooridor]"Not so mouthy, Terra. Let's maintain as much silence as we can moving through the Maintenance- Only speak when it's warranted."Not wanting to hear any form of response- positive or negative, it mattered not- He flashed the sign for radio silence once again. So much for that squad cohesion. Letting Rex lead the way, Edward voluntarily took rear. Hopefully the only remaining opposition is at the Bridge. Red Team should be ready to assist on that one.IC: [specOps Commander B'kar Vilaekt]"As you were then, Warriors."He nodded respectfully to Shor' and Vume. The Phantom had come to a hover and awaited B'kar to enter through the miniature grav lift in the belly. Without another word nor so much as a nod in their direction, his two personal guard walked a short distance behind him and soon enough, all three were swallowed into the purple maw of the Phantom. The ship rotated 360 degrees in a scan for potential hazards for the Scarab, and found nothing. The pilot beamed down to all of the Sangheili on board,"The coordinates have been uplinked and the Scarab should start moving that way. Little to no enemy presence detected, we'll fly ahead and scout out on our way back to the Kaidon's fortress. May the fortunate of war serve you, Brothers."IC: [scarab Belly- Medic]The Sangheili Vume had come across once already was busily assisted by another. His assistant moved back and forth between the inner belly and the open back-end, where he would toss the bodies of fallen Jiralhanae uncermoniously. The barricaded interior was illuminated with hues of blood- Both Jiralhanae and Sangheili. One area had been polished clean and sterilized- Three Sangheili silken blankets were set down in that area, two of which were occupied by injured Sangheili. Neither looked particularly pleased to be in their predicament.The Medic turned and clacked his mandibles at Vume. "Was my work satisfactory for both preserving honor and life? Or are you back for more?"IC: [insurrectionist Ship - The Cornered Beast - Grek]From the shadows, yet another Skirmisher of some established rank stepped into the light. "You, Sangheili. Care to prove your worth picking up some of our boys?" The Kig-Yar had an obvious distaste for Sangheili, and he seemed to boast the superiority of his men's numbers. The ship shuddered uncomfortably over Eiro Jima- It was in disrepair, but utilized stolen stealth technology."We won't have long before the braggarts figure out where our evac ships are coming from, so we need swift and careful pilots. Not exactly a job for clumsy Unggoy slaves or ignorant Jiralhanae. Don't quite trust human error, either." It was obvious that, to Grek at least, asking a Sangheili seemed a sort of last resort.

Edited by Vak Il Mio Amore

IC: [Vume Chavamai]Vume laughed, a harsh, almost coughing sound, "I do not believe you have yet had the honor to operate on me. I do need your expertise at this moment, though. I fear without intervention, I may not be much longer on this plane." Vume's body reflected his words. Various bullet holes riddled his armor, and dark purple blood flowed from several openings. "Besides the visible, My arm is stiff, especially after a Jiralhanae decided to put its body on top of it."

IC: [scarab Belly - Medical Officer]The Sangheili's mandibles seemed to slacken, indicating a sort of awe. "By the gods, it's a miracle that you even breath. Come, come.. settle yourself on the silk of our Homeland and prepare a silent vigil of meditation."The Sangheili went about digging throughout his dwindling supplies, and muttered something into his private communications device. After getting what one could assume was a response, he turned to the other Sangheili working in the belly and grunted, "Raska, the Phantom's sending down some of its medical supplies. Fetch them for me, if you will.""It shall be done, brother."As the latter left up the ramp, the medic turned to his supplies and spoke to Vume without looking his way. "In your vigil, may the gods cleanse you of sin and allow your honor to be maintained. Should they see my work too unholy, or your need for attention dismal, then you can only hope for the best."

IC: "Well, we've got some going off, not over the fire, but it'll keep it from spreading," Allan reported to Graham. "I have no idea if those are really civvies in there or not. I'd say we should just take the risk and see for ourselves, but innies have been known to use screams to lure in victims. I think I could determine whether they were genuine or not. I'll patch through to ONI, see if I can get a feed from a recon drone. if there're explosives in there, we're as good as dead if we open that door. If you have any friends at our dear old Office of Naval Intelligence, now would be a good time to tell me. We need to get this done very quickly."

IC: [Vume Chavamai]Vume lowered himself slowly onto the cloth. "Do not worry yourself with what the gods may think, brother, should they even exist, they have made it clear that they do not worry themselves over our actions. Your work is honorable, despite what most Sangheili say. I thank you." He looked at the other injured Sangheili, daring them to challenge his words.

IC [sgt. Seah]:John peeked at the corridor from where screams were heard. He could not tell whether they were genuine or not, regardless it warranted a check. "Sgt. ajor, I could check it out, but I'd at least appreciate some intel."IC [shor' Talas]:Shor' noticed Vume still looking determined despite his wounds. He nodded to him in respect.IC [shawn D-042]:Shawn was about to clobber Terra on the head with the Plasma Rifle, had Rex not volunteered to go front first. He'd talk to Aaron about this later.

IC: "I wouldn't risk anything until we know Seah. Whatever's behind there could very well have the potential to level this building," Allan told the Sergeant. "Wait... scratch that, O.N.I came through!"The relevant section of the drone feed played on the visor of Allan's helmet, giving him a glimpse of what lay behind the door, via a look through one of the windows."Graham! Those aren't civvies! Everyone, downstrairs! NOW!"

IC- Rex-D062:The Gunnery Sergeant moved smoothly, quietly. His senses were on alert, and his finger hovered above his shotgun's trigger. Usually, he wasn't one for stealth, his armor proved that, he believed, but he had learned long ago that life on the battlefield fell down to several rules: respect the chain of command, keep your people safe, and to stop adapting was to doom yourself, and your team. Rex stopped abruptly, held his fist up. "I'm picking up movement," he growled. He motioned to a nearby door. "Behind that door."IC- Saur:The Skirmisher clicked his teeth together. "I have a proposal for you, Zealot," he warbled, using a well-used tone. "One that would gain honor for you, and perhaps wealth."Saur could tell he had Voro's attention now. He had always been good with words. Tug at a nagging doubt there, a longing here, and voila! It was a skill he had honed for a very long time.

OOC: Lavama has taken his leave of BZP for an undetermined time, for personal reasons. As such I'll be keepin' an eye on his characters and using them as needed, at his request. I'm about to head out to a few musical rehearsals, so I won't be back for a good while, likely until the evening. When I return though, I'll get some posty-business up!

OOC: Troll-spam has been reported, everybody just ignore him.Leonidas- You could probably have him be one of the Helljumpers stationed inside the Hotel Lobby with Antony and company. Under heavy Insurrectionist assault. Otherwise, he's likely been evacuated behind the dwindling frontline, OR he's part of the Company that's sweeping south to aid those holed up inside the Hotel.IC: [scarab Belly - Sangheili Medic]He seemed to nod, admiring the respect showed to his otherwise unsavory job. The scarab started to shudder as it moved once more, causing him to drop a strange gel-filled canister he held. The Sangheili cursed, picked it back up and observed it to make sure it had not been contaminated in the otherwise fairly gory belly of the Scarab. Satisfied, he turned to Vume and asked steadily, "Show me the entry wounds of each bullet-stricken area."His assistant returned and nodded in recognition to Shor'. "The Scarab has started to move towards the Kaidon's citadel. They think the way's fairly clear, but to be sure they've set up replacement Plasma cannons to repel potential invaders or air assaults. Special Operations Waru requests to know if you would like to man a station. He's in the back, at the core."IC: [spartans- Edward]The small squad halted towards the end of the Maintenance Hall as Rex voiced his awareness of hearing movement. It annoyed Edwardly, slightly, that nobody in this squad seemed to take in orders well with exception of Shaun. First Terra scraped- agonizingly- into the bulkhead, then Rex spoke aloud. 'Course, he looks like he forgot all manner of silent operations training, judging by his armor and Mission Specs.Edward signed to the squad, Estimated opposition?IC: [sgt.Maj. Antony Graham]Graham squirmed in his new position and yelled into his helmet, "Myles!? Status update, now--" Antony's voice shuddered as an explosion rocked the walls and he was thrown to the ground. It hadn't come from upstairs, but outside, leaving Myle's discovery a mystery. Antony bit his lip in pain as he landed on his fractured leg, stifling a yelp. One of the Marines on the ground floor yelled out, "Gauss turret! They've set up a gauss turret!"

IC [shor' Talas]:Shor got up. "Gladly," He murmured and headed to the inner core of the Scarab. "Waru, designate a turret for me, thank you."IC [shawn D-042]:Shawn was taking deep breaths, but it was not audible to the others except Edward since he muted their chatter to concentrate. Edward's link was open because he was the team leader.IC [sgt. Seah]:John fell on his back as the gauss cannon weakened the structure. "Myles, you sure you don't want it cleaned out? It would really suck if we get attacked in our ar### too."

I'll joinBZP Username -Alt. DCharacter Name -Zac, Spartan-Z17Species -HumanAffiliation - Spartan-IIIsRank - SergeantFaction -ODSTSpecialize in - Invention, Demolition, Hacking, DrivingPrimary Weapon -ShotgunSide-Arm -Rocket LauncherGrenade - Two Frag GrenadesAppearance -White skined, Short Brown hair, bangs part to right, hazel eyes, 6 feet tallBiography -I used to be a regular teen, living on Reach, creating machinary. Until that fateful happened. I heard about this new Spartan project and I wanted to see what it was about! Luckily, they mistook me for a young adult and I was recruited into the program. Instead of them giving me the default armor, I was able to make my own after I told them about my ability to build. I made my own armor, which is red and black, and I was placed with in ODST and I was asked to make my own squad, think they were putting me into a test. Now I need to assemble my crew...

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC:Stoney- I hadn't posted since before the trololo posted. Soon as I saw it though, I patched the report through and it looks like a friendly moderator looked out for us.Alt. D- I would prefer that you PM me your app, so I can keep track of it. Please patch that through to a PM so I can tell you any necesarry revisions, etc.IC: [spartans- Edward]Edward gave Terra a dirty glare from behind is visor, albeit the motion of his head would have made it abundantly clear. He signed once more, estimated opposition? Do not want to misjudge.IC: [special Operations Officer Waru Charum]The SpecOps Officer greeted Shor' with a gracious nod and replied, "It will be done, brother. The right side turret and the belly turret are still unoccupied, and we only have enough manpower to fill one position with your presence. Choice is yours, brother."

IC: "Yeah, I'd say that neccessary, before the thing level the entire ###### wall," Allan told Seah. "Let's just be thankful it isn't mobile."Allan looked around, oping for some inspiration that would allow him to take the hostile above out of action. Scanning the floor, he came across numerous plasma grenades."OK, I have a plan," Allan said, grunting painfully as he stood up, suit covered with ash in several areas, hunched over his injured leg. "See those 5 plasma grenades? If we have 5 people to throw them, we can drop the floor beneath that turret. And I say 5 people, because we'll need to clear out of there fast."Graham, can you send a couple of your guys up here, I have a plan to get rid of that gauss turret."Allan helped John and Collin to their feet and nodded, grabbing a plasma grenade from the bloodied ground.

OOC: That's what I thought, but then Flutter's post was a bit ambiguous as to its location, so I just went with the flow. :PFor simplicity's sake, can it remain there, or can we have 2? I can't be bothered thinking what else is behind that door. A bomb would be too typical. :P

IC: [Vume Chavamai]Vume laughed, wincing at the action, the result sounding like a wet cough. "I will try brother, but I honestly do nt know the full extent of my injuries. Battle has been frantic." Vume ignored pointing out the obvious injuries, and gestured towards his left leg and right arm. "These would be the most problematic besides the chest wounds."[Colin Ferris]Colin rolled his eyes, glad they were hidden behing his helmet. It seemed the higher in rank you climbed, the more dramatic everything became. "I've got a better idea," he said, and turned and ran down to where he and Seah had dispatched the pair of jackals on their way up. He grabbed one of the Jackals shield gauntlets, glad that they had eliminated the aliens withut activating them. Moving back up the stairs, he attached the gauntlet around his arm, and grabbed two of the grenades. "I can clear out the room while you two move downstairs. It'll be a mess if we're all up here if something goes wrong, and I know I can move faster than either of you." He grinned, "Plus, if it all goes south and they give chase, I know I've got two guys waiting to open fire."

IC: "Ferris, there's a reason we're staying away from that floor!" Allan said, grabbing his shoulders, making sure he did not move. "That is a gauss turret! It'll rip right through that shield! We've seen enough blooshed today. If we level the floor, the thing is taken out quickly and safely. I'm not taking chances so someone can look like a hero, understood?"Allan glanced at the floor beneath. It had been significantly weakened by the explosions and firefights that had rocked the building, with the plasta and concrete now quite thin. Indeed , the drama of the day had almost turned the hotel into complete wreckage."Scew it, we only need a few grenades," Allan told the two. "Easy work."By the way, Ferris, you're right about one thing, we have your six."

IC [shor' Talas]:Shor nodded and moved to the belly turret. Any would-be boarders would be a huge problem, he had seen many a Scarab fall to boarders from below.He settled himself in nicely and warmed up the plasma gun.IC [sgt Seah]:"I'm going with Ferris," John murmured and picked the incendiaries out. "We should clear it out, turret or not."

IC: "Get rid of the turret, then clear it out," Allan said. "One guass shot has the potential to blow us all to pieces. The explosion should distract the hostiles to let us get a jump on them as well. I'm not suggesting we leave the rest of those tangos up there once we take the gun out."

Edited by ~Wish~