Rpg: Starscape

Xomeron

(@Power) Ic (2-5): "Hmm... interesting. Well, while the scientists work on solving any compatibility issues, shall we try and form a treaty?"(@Alex) Ic (1-32): "I think we may be able to be of assistance. Prepare for docking." The duo of ships glided towards the patrol. Niikka, took the few second opportunity as the the Forschung docked with the damaged ship to brief the crew of her plan. "Failure is not an option today; if we fail war is imminent. However, if we don't take this risk we'd never survive one either. Two of our engineers are going to board the Natsirt craft and do their best to "help out" while gathering intel, but instead of installing an equivalent of the broken part, they're going to plant an incendiary device; the aliens aren't familiar enough with our technology to tell the difference. In concordance with the detonation our Klein will assault and disable the single healthy ship. Understood?"With a meek nod the two engineers gathered basic supplies and the "package". A sharp hiss echoed throughout the ship as it docked with the Valiant ship; the engineers stepped into the airlock, breathing masks covering their faces. The air equalized and the hatch to the Natsirt ship open. The mission was a go.Ooc: (@Alex): I just have a folder of bookmarks dedicated to various TbRpgs, Starscape included. That Majhost folder is in there because of the pre-existing maps, so I saw the new ones when they were added.Welcome Vigor, and a minor war is certainly a possibility depending on how events in 1-32 unfold.Construction of 4 Wetter'ballon complete 2 days ago. Okay Power, it's the third, what did you have in mind?

Imagine, a room, awash in gasoline. And there are two implacable enemies in that room. One of them has nine-thousand matches. The other has seven-thousand matches. Each of them is concerned about who's ahead, who's stronger. - Carl Sagan
Formerly Vorox Chief.

OOC: ToA, how's it hovering?

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

OOC: I wanted to wait for the 3rd because thats when my large ship would be completed. I now have something big to take on everyone else's something big :PIncidentally Xom, what kind of power would a superweapon have in terms of combat? You say it can destroy a single ship, but what size ship are we talking about?IC(Tenne): "What kind of conditions and strictures would be in this treaty?" the Alizarin asked, "A general theme of coming to each other's aid if attacked? Or something more? Anything about trade relations or sheltering?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

(@Power) Ic (2-5): "Yes, military aid would certainly need to be present in the agreement. As for trade and sheltering... To be entirely honest, out technology seems to be one of our only bargaining pieces among the galaxy, a precious one we'd like to keep. However mineral and raw material trading is a possibility. As for shelter, what exactly are you considering?"Ooc: Ah, I see. That's certainly a comfort since it seems Alex has decided to launch an attack.

Edited by Veeci

Imagine, a room, awash in gasoline. And there are two implacable enemies in that room. One of them has nine-thousand matches. The other has seven-thousand matches. Each of them is concerned about who's ahead, who's stronger. - Carl Sagan
Formerly Vorox Chief.

OOCHilarious; the Alizarin tell the Syrrinx to go shove their war plans, when Power's already planning his own attack.IC [Location: 1-32. Identity: Captain Darcip]The captain took this in stride; he would of perfered if they hadn't come to investigate, but all the reports said that the Leben used organic technology; they wouldn't know what a faulty coolant pipe would be. So he assembled a team quickly; two engineers, himself, and four soldiers. They all were at the airlock when the ships docked, the two remaining ships staring each other down as the procedure took place. The captain looked at his engineer, whispering a few words."Can we blow the hatch if we need to get out in a hurry?" The man asked."Maybe." The engineer shook his head. "It'll mean we'll need some serious repairing for this airlock, but if I activate the chemical charges we can blast ourselves away. It'd require some fancy flying though.""I have the utmost confidence in the pilots of this ship." The captain typed in his authorization code on the panel, to arm the charges. Then he turned to the other engineer. "Watch them carefully; take them to the engine testing room. It's active enough they won't suspect anything, and it's shielded enough that if they try anything it won't cause serious harm to the ship. Also, wake up the remaining crew from stasis; we need all the personal available. My nerves are telling me something is up.""Sir," a soldier asked. "What are our orders if the Leben go hot?""Shoot to kill."With that, the airlock hissed open, the Leben being greeted by the sight of seven Natsirt in full military uniform, which this being a Natsirt ship, was a somewhat thick space suit, helmets on. It basically looked like a full motorcyclist's outfit, with bulkier padding for insulation and air storage, while the helmets looked like a motorcyclists helmet, the visor currently tinted only slightly, letting the Leben see their faces."Welcome to the Unwavering Justice." The captain gave half a smile. "My engineers here will direct you to our engine room; the soldiers are here merely as a formality. As I'm sure you're aware, our peoples haven't renegotiated a peace treaty since the CAI incident, so precautions must be taken. But we are grateful nonetheless for your actions; perhaps today will be the beginning of a new era for our peoples."OOCI appear to be the only one where space suits are standard wear for the military. While the basic outfit wouldn't survive long in open space, it's still good enough that you can, say, survive in a bulkhead that's had it's atmosphere vented. So my peeps can still go and do stuff even if atmosphere is gone.I have not decided anything yet; the future of sector 1 depends on the events of this meeting.

Edited by Cartographer Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Syrrinx soldiers do too. It's good for about half an hour.Anyone needs an IC from me?

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

OOC: I haven't really specified as of yet, but the Diemawr do store spacesuits for emergencies, though they aren't really suits - more like airtight robotic exoskeletons. Not quite as good as an escape pod, but better than nothing and, as a bonus, useful in a combat scenario.EDIT: Feel it would be worth mentioning that a single Marwolaeth Mawr and four Marwolaeth are finished now. More things will be done tomorrow, when Goron-Trysor becomes self-sustaining.Also, for the curious, pronunciation of Diemawr is as follows: DEE-eh-MOWW-errThe third syllable is pronounced like Mao Tse-tung, now like mow. The two unstressed syllables are very short.

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCDepends on the suit really; obviously the minimalistic space suit isn't going last as long as a fully insulated aired up suit. Some suits, like Rover's, are less suits and more exoskeletons.You could survive for quite some time in one of them.And changed 'activate' to 'arm', because activate implies, you know, explosions.To think, the smallest guy in the game is going to determine the future of it. The poetic potential is unlimited.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: I hereby bestow on you, Veeci, the Hobbit Award. Chuck that ring into that volcano.And on the suits, yeah. The exoskeleton is designed for keeping you from dying in space, and for making things die on land. For everyone who's ever played a Mechwarrior game with Elementals in it... Run, run, as fast as you can. The Toads are coming.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCBut if he's a Hobbit, then that means I'm like, Sauron. Not even the Natsirt are that evil. Though New Llaf certainly makes for a fine Mordor.Still though, one has to wonder, how's the Leben's jellyfish friends going feel about them attempting to gain biological samples with the intent of manufacturing bioweapons? As that's like a major no-no in war; civilian damage is all but inevitable and typically results in mass death. Unless the jellyfish feel like condoning weapons that would cause mass murder on civilian targets, it's going present a dilemma.Because honestly, even though the Natsirt showed up and threatened to blow the Alizarin five ways to ****, that was on their shipyards. Civilian engineers may of been there but the Natsirt weren't threatening to, say, level their cities. Which Xom has told me the Syrrinx will do.Basically I'm seeing the Pact as a bunch of hypocrites at this point, though that's only via knowing out of game knowledge. I'm going have to stick around just to see what happens when the Pact realizes each other's true colors.

voidstars.png

(@Alex) Ic (1-32): The two engineers gave a weak smile and a shallow bow to the entourage in front of them. "Of course, we hope your kind would do the same if we were in your position." Without further formalities they followed the engineers.Niikka retired to her personal quarters, grinning sadistically, and mumbling aloud her racing thoughts. "Chances are they're Carbon based, but then again there's the possibility of Silicon, or perhaps an exotic Sulfur backbone? The dimly lit room was simply furnished: a dark, mahogany-like desk dominated the center, luminescent vines illuminating the mess of papers on theoretical alien biologys. A simple, fold-down cot resided on the left. On the right was by far the most defining feature of the cramped living area, a set of three back-lit, stasis tubes filled with grotesque abominations, Niikka's own personal creations. The High-Minister waltzed up to the tubes and tapped on the glass casing. "Soon I'll have no need of you." She laughed. "It's nearly time."Ooc: Lol, thanks Shadow. :P

Edited by Veeci

Formerly Vorox Chief.

OOC: The Syrrinx consider extermination of civilians a legitimate tactic of war. Not trying to make them evil; they just have strange morality.

Edited by King Of Shadows

-Rover

OOCOff to bed soon enough; hopefully will be on in the morning.IC [Location: 1-32. Identity: Engineer]The Leben engineers were lead through the hulls, down some stairs -the Natsirt didn't believe in using elevators on ships this size; they used cargo lifts for anything that was heavy and needed to be moved-, and into another bulkhead. The Natsirt engineers stopped, tapping in an access code, then solid titanium-tungsten doors slid open, revealing a room filled with computer panels and parts and such, a few Natsirt engineers in there monitoring their terminals."I must give it to the guy who designed this," the engineer said looking around as he guided the aliens into the room, popping open an access panel. "Compartmentalized the **** out of these ships; but the bulkheads around the engine room are the thickest. Now don't get me wrong, if the fusion drive went up we'd be in seven different kinds of trouble, but this definitely helps in damage control. Here's the access point; the system is going be new to you, but we should manage an interface good enough to get us back home for real repairs."All the while the engineer was making notes in the back of his head; in reality the access panel he had shown was a mere dummy, something for cadets to do tests on. This entire room was a test chamber; but these aliens didn't know that, and he would make sure they didn't find out.

voidstars.png

OOC: The Diemawr consider anyone who fights back an enemy combatant. If they're getting a lot of resistance from a city, they might very well decide to drop a neutron bomb on it.But if civilians aren't resisting, they're fine with letting them be, and would consider it dishonorable to attack them or cause them direct harm. Civvies have to fire the first shot for the Diemawr to kill them. So, yes, if bio-weapons start happening, they'll be a bit miffed.And I don't really see the Natsirt as Sauron-like because of evilness - they're not all that evil, just a little hapless - but because, compared to the Leben, the TAP is huge and very powerful. If the Leben were chilling out and having seven meals a day and all that jazz, they'd probably get conquered quickly and easily.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Ooc: (@Alex): I thought the Valiants were a small class ship. Isn't it perhaps stretching it a bit far to put a training deck on one? Leben:Planets:

• [*]1-36 (HW)[*]1-42 (CW, Upgrade on 12-12)[*]1-35 (CW, Upgrade on 12-12)

Ships:

• [*]5 Forschung Scout/Stealth Ship (Small)[*]10 Klein Boarding Craft/Dropships (Small)[*]1 Active Anfänge'samen (Colonizer)[*]1 Drydocked Anfänge'samen (Colonizer)[*]20 Abfangen (Fighter)[*]2 Tinte Carrier(Medium)[*]4 Wetter'ballon

Total Industry : 11 (+5, +3, +3)Total Industry Usage: 10.75 (~95%)Currently Constructing:

• [*]...

fibonacci

Edited by Veeci

Formerly Vorox Chief.

OOCHilarious; the Alizarin tell the Syrrinx to go shove their war plans, when Power's already planning his own attack.

OOC: But of course. The Alizarin are generally pacifistic, or at least non-committal towards combat, but I know full well that war is inevitable. If there isn't a war between the Sectors then the Syrrinx might start something with Diemawr

Still though, one has to wonder, how's the Leben's jellyfish friends going feel about them attempting to gain biological samples with the intent of manufacturing bioweapons? As that's like a major no-no in war; civilian damage is all but inevitable and typically results in mass death. Unless the jellyfish feel like condoning weapons that would cause mass murder on civilian targets, it's going present a dilemma.Because honestly, even though the Natsirt showed up and threatened to blow the Alizarin five ways to ****, that was on their shipyards. Civilian engineers may of been there but the Natsirt weren't threatening to, say, level their cities. Which Xom has told me the Syrrinx will do.Basically I'm seeing the Pact as a bunch of hypocrites at this point, though that's only via knowing out of game knowledge. I'm going have to stick around just to see what happens when the Pact realizes each other's true colors.

Well, see, if you've got the Alizarin attacking you then you've made them angry. They'd prefer to avoid combat, so if they're opening fire then they feel they have no other choice. Kill or be killed. So they probably won't object to biological warfare or destruction of cities

OOC: I was assuming with jets.Well, Power, the ship is designed to construct the embassy tower upon landing and you kinda posted me down there, so now I'm not sure what to do.... :P

The Alizarin have ocean planets with underwater cities, where did you think you were going to land exactly? :rolleyes:Since both dry-dock and the diplomatic construct are mobile we could just say the Alizarin are bringing it along and it'll meet up with you laterIC(Tenne): "By sheltering we mean that if natural disaster were to force you off a planet we would accommodate what refugees we could," the diplomat explained, "Or if you were ever in Sector 2 and in need of a place to dock your ships we would provide." Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOCPoints taken, Power.@Veeci, yes, it's a small ship, but we aren't talking a massive engineering room; the Natsirt like to keep those sorts of things minimalistic. Every pound counts in space, but on practically every ship the Natsirt have some sort of cadet training area, as simulations can only tell you so much.But if you really, really, don't like the idea I'll change it. But it makes no sense for the Natsirt to let potential enemies tamper with their engines. That's just asking for sabotage; which in this case is actually what's hoping will happen, that way the Natsirt have a valid excuse for war. The Empire is no less warmongering than the Confederation; it's simply that they prefer to have an excuse other than 'well it MIGHT of happened someday!'And just to point out, if your incendiary bomb goes off in there, while it won't cause as much damage as the actual engine room, it's going to do a ****uva lot of damage to the surrounding compartments, if it has an explosive component to it as well. It won't just go bang and be done; dealing with that sort of thing on a ship, even a compartmentalized one, isn't easy regardless of where it is.New Llor(1-40) is now self sustaining; Citamgine(1-1) begins work on a colonizer.INDUSTRY REPORT;PLANETS:1-1 Citamgine, Homeworld1-2 New Lleh, Forge World, upgrade 16th Dec.1-39 New Llaf, Forge World upgrade 16th Dec.1-40 New Llor, Self Sustaining, upgrade 7th Dec.PRODUCTION:1 Colonizer fleet, ETA 11th Dec.SHIPS1 Darter class, drydock.8 Valiant class3 Homeworld class1 Destroyer class, dry dock.3 Protector class30 Resistance classTOTAL INDUSTRY:Industry Produced: 13 (5+4+4+0)Industry Used(Ships): 8Industry Used(Production): 4Industry Used(Upgrades): 1Industry Available: 0sellthecake

voidstars.png

OOC: Feeling bored? Waiting for Colonizers/Planet Stages? Not enough IP? Build legions of fighters.IC: [General][industry Report]Available/Sum of IP points: 2/9 IP28-3: Building Standard Colonizer. ETA: 12/8/1125-3: Completed Sahku sahku.png exploration starship26-3: Completed 4 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboats.27-3: Completed 4 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboats.29-3: Completed 10 Luqis luqis.png fighters.25-3: Build 10 Hiald hiald.png fighters, -0 IP. ETA: 12/5/1126-3: Build 10 Luqis luqis.png fighters, -0 IP. ETA: 12/5/1127-3: Build 10 Luqis luqis.png fighters, -0 IP. ETA: 12/5/1129-3: Build 10 Hiald hiald.png fighters, -0 IP. ETA: 12/5/1125-3, 26-3, 27-3, 29-3: Will become Inner Worlds @ 12/8/11[ship Report]25-3: 1 Sahku sahku.png exploration starship, 1 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat.26-3: 5 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboats.27-3: 5 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboats.29-3: 1 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat, 20 Luqis luqis.png fighters, 10 Metek fighters.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

OOCWhere the heck are you storing those things? Your gunboats? That's going to kill your industry man.

voidstars.png

OOC:Right now, they can't leave the planet of course since I have built no carriers. Really they are just being stored in surface hangers. Fighters are cheap, expendable and incredibly useful to make when you have nothing for a planet to do for a day. Right now they are employed as a defensive force.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

OOCAh; atmospheric fighters. Not sure what Xom said they do to the industry, but just keep in mind, for every carrier bay on a ship it's an extra 1 IP cost.

voidstars.png

OOC:Yes, I am aware. They may not even have to be trans-atmospheric: they could just be stored until needed. Let's say I am at war with a very close neighbor (or have made myself close to another empire) and I have carriers. I attack, release fighters, fighters kill and get killed. Carriers fall back, go to a world with a storehouse of fighters, pick them up, fight, rinse and repeat. Of course, some carriers would die. This can also be done with orbiting stations, for a defensive aspect. I get attacked, my fleet and my station battle the enemy fleet, station releases fighters who get themselves killed. I have a carrier ferry fighters from the surface into the station, and so on.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

OOCSo basically drydocked fighters on the planet. Interesting idea; I like it.IC [General]The military strategy for the invasion of Leben space was completed, the plans being sent to the TAP committees. All the while there was much celebration over New Llor becoming self-sustaining, and the Head Admiral was pleased to hear that after the formation of the next colony the Last Breath of the Enemy would be released from drydock and put into active duty.

voidstars.png

OOC: I have ocean planets too. :POkay, it can't land, so let's say it'll "sea". :P When it "seas", it builds itself into the embassy tower.So yeah, we'll just go with what you said. :PSo where are they now?IC: The Starbase over Tonn Croa, in 2-33, was complete. It would serve the nation well as a defensive installation. With this complete, construction began on a satellite network in the system.

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: Since it takes so much fuel as to be impractical to launch fighters from a planet, a fighter has to be launched from a carrier bay, and cant be used otherwise. However, there's a way around this.Planetary Launch Bases: Essentially a system for getting fighters into space from the ground. Perhaps they're launched out of large Mass Drivers, or simply have large booster rockets attached. However it works, this system is used to launch fighters into space from the planet, essentially acting as a planetary carrier bay.Build Time: 2 Weeks. Industry Upkeep: 2. Fighter Capacity: 20

-Rover

I'm keeping it at 20. 10 Fighters is 1 IP no matter where they are.Construction complete on four Hobgoblins over Lianka. Changeling refit complete

-Rover

IC(General)Natsirt scientists had begun work on a jumpgate; their theories showed that with proper stabilization and correct data two jump points could be linked in literally anywhere on the galaxy, maybe even the universe. It would take quite some time to do this, and the road would not be easy, but they would succeed.OOCXom approved; ETA on first sucessful jumpgate. Feb 1st. Details on this system upgrade will be released then.

voidstars.png

OOC: What.What.What does you being the map-maker have anything to do with this. Map-making is an OOC duty. If it gives you an in-game boost, I'll eat my hat and a good portion of Xom's liver.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Doesn't give you a boost, but I do approve the jumpgate idea. It actually works into an idea I had.

-Rover

OOCYeah, it makes little sense in retrospect.I just fear that everyone else is going to suddenly randomly start developing this just because. While other races would obviously have theories, randomly starting to develop them coincidentally right after the Natsirt start just reeks of metagaming.

voidstars.png

OOC:

Kalarii Federation Starship, World, and Construction Inventory#月#日World Classes:CO - colony - 3 daysPR - protectorate - 3 daysSS - self-sustaining - 3 daysOW - outer world - 1 weekIW - inner world - 10 daysCW - core world - 2 weeksFW - forge world - 4 weeksHW - homeworldPlanets:(1-7) Kaere - OW 1 - 12月10日(1-8) Czalath - FW 4 - 12月22日- starbase - 1(1-9) Kalaras - HW 5(1-10) Torios - FW 4 - 12月22日(1-33) Arotsa - CO –2 - 12月5日(1-34) Nakare - CW - 12月17日Ship Classes:s - smallm - mediuml - larged - dropshipc - carrierConstructing:(1-7) 月日(1-8) 月日(1-9) coloniser - 4 - 12月3日(1-10) 月日(1-34) FTL sensor - 1 - 12月5日Starships:Lutra M - 1 - (1-1)- KaoruLutra M - 1 - (1-39)- Nio no MiyaLutris M - 1 - (1-2)- ScyldEnhydra MD - 2 - (1-34)- Ea4 Eversmanii S - 1 - (1-10)- Ecqwela4 Eversmanii S - 1 - (1-7)- Heremod4 Putorius S - 1 - (1-34)- TurnusIndustry Total: 5+4+4+3+1–2=1515–3S–5M–4C–1B–1SN=1misakaimouto

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: I really dislike the jumpgate idea, but as long as it has an appropriate industrial cost and requires physical structures that are vulnerable to attack, I'll keep mum about it.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Both true.

-Rover

OOC:Systems:2-42 : Homeworld(Treanu, Bival)2-34 : Core World, Founded 10.31(Next upgrade 12.10) (Ka'andro)2-35 : Core World, Founded 10.31(Next upgrade 12.10) (Tuonata)2-43 : Core World, Founded 10.31(Next upgrade 12.10) (Bivali Mun)2-47 : Core World, Founded 10.31(Next upgrade 12.10) (Sauyandu)2-33 : Inner World, Founded 11.16(Next Upgrade 12.12) (Tonn Croa)Fleet :5 satellite detection nets-2-42-2-43-2-47-2-34-2-356 Actinaria-Class Starbases-2-42-2-34-2-35-2-43-2-47-2-33Bivalvi2 Flights of Caridea-Class Corvettes- 2-42, Saber Group- 2-43, Spectre Group1 Brachyura Class Batteship- 2-43, the RevenantTreanuan2 Flights of Scyphozoa-Class Interceptors- 2-35, Tsunami Group- 2-47, Typhoon Group1 Archaeteuthidae-Class Dreadnought- 2-42, the Poseidon1 Scout Ship-Neverending Truth, Euphausii-Class Scout2 Teuthis-Class Battlecruisers- 2-35, the Leviathan- 2-47, the KrakenGrounded:- 2-34, the Scylla(Teuthis-Class Battlecruiser)- 2-34, Riptide Group(Flight of Scyphozoa-Class Interceptors)Under Construction:1 Cnidaria Class Colonizer(2-34)(Started 12.3, finish 12.10)1 Satellite Detection Network (2-33) (Started 12.4, finish 12.7)

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Planetary Launch Bases: Essentially a system for getting fighters into space from the ground. Perhaps they're launched out of large Mass Drivers, or simply have large booster rockets attached. However it works, this system is used to launch fighters into space from the planet, essentially acting as a planetary carrier bay.

OOC: So impractical, but not impossible I see :PMight skip on building one of these thenIC: The tower-like ship the Treanuans had brought was ferried along to the town of Gainsboro by the dry-dock it had landed in, where they released it back into the ocean so the Tsui'Nau could use itOOC: 2-5 (Glaucous-[Pheromone S]-Teal)Planet Level: Homeworld. Industry=5Navy: 4 Small Class Icterine, 20 Fighters, 1 Carnelian, 1 Jade-class Starbase [Complete Dec 10]Industry Deductions= 1Total Industry=42-1 (Iris-[Pheremone S]-Teal)Planet Level: Core World (Upgrade to Forge World Complete Dec 7). Industry=3Navy: 2 Medium Class Cerulean, 30 Fighters, 4 Jonquil, [Ground Fortification complete Dec 7]Industry Deductions= 3Total Industry=02-4 (Ultramarine-[Pheremone S]-Teal)Planet Level: Core World (Upgrade to Forge World Complete Dec 7). Industry=3Navy: 2 Medium Class Cerulean, 30 Fighters, 4 Jonquil, [Ground Fortification complete Dec 7]Industry Deductions= 3Total Industry=02-6 (Turquoise-[Pheremone S]-TealPlanet Level: Core World (Upgrade to Forge World Complete Dec 7). Industry=3Navy: 2 Medium Class Cerulean, 30 Fighters, 4 Jonquil, [Ground Fortification complete Dec 7]Industry Deductions= 3Total Industry=02-17 (Palatinate-[Pheremone S]-Teal)Planet Level: Core World (Upgrade to Forge World Complete Dec 7). Industry=3Navy: 2 Medium Class Cerulean, 30 Fighters, 4 Jonquil, [Ground Fortification complete Dec 7]Industry Deductions= 3Total Industry=02-3 (Silver-Celeste[Pheremone S]-Teal)Planet Level: Self-Sustaining [upgrade to Outer-World complete Dec 6]. Industry= 0Navy: NAIndustry Deductions=0Total Industry= 0Total Industry=17Total Industry Deductions=16Overall Industry=1 Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: And now, ladies and gentlemen and gentlemen dressed like ladies, it's time for the Diemawr Industrial Report.PLANETS-Diemwnt-Cwn (2-12) Homeworld-Diemwnt-Drwg (2-11) Forge World-Diemwnt-Blaidd (2-13) Forge World-Goron-Trysor (2-28) Self-SustainingTotal IP: 13STARBASESCarreg-dur over Diemwnt-CwnCarreg-dur over Diemwnt-DrwgCarreg-dur over Diemwnt-BlaiddRemaining IP: 7FIGHTERS9 flights of Hebog divided evenly between the three Carreg-dur.Remaining IP: 7FLEETGolau-a-Gobaith scout-ship over CaerdyddDugrhyfel (Brawd-dur) over Goron-Trysor4 Marwolaeth over Diemwnt-Drwg4 Marwolaeth over Diemwnt-Blaidd4 Marwolaeth over Diemwnt-CwnBrânrhyfel (Marwolaeth Mawr) over Diemwnt-DrwgHebogrhyfel (Marwolaeth Mawr) over Diemwnt-BlaiddRemaining IP: 1UNDER CONSTRUCTIONNothingRemaining IP: 1

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:By virtue of its stealth field, the Changeling class ship had hopefully managed to move undetected through Alizarin space, appearing shortly in 1-1. There, it broadcasted a single message to its hosts; what was said was secret save to all but the participants.OOC: That conversation we had earlier happens now.

-Rover