Rpg: Starscape

Xomeron

OOCWait, Wavering Peace?God**** these typos. It's suppose to be Unwavering Peace. My fingers do not obey orders very well apparently. All of my Valiant class vessels are Un-something something. Unwavering Peace, Unwavering Justice, Unstoppable Courage, etc. My fault for not saying it right the first time.IC [Location: 2-5. Identity: Unaware Light]Referon was the only one that truly 'disembarked'; as she walked out of the ship's airlock she carried what is best described as a mobile box, a hologram flickering out of it. Unaware Light 'looked' around, raising an eyebrow then getting straight to business."As I said before," the CAI began, "we have come to explain the... faults of the former government. As you may or may not of heard, the Natsirt government has recently taken an upheaval. The decision to invade your world was one extremely contested and frankly a tactical error; we had no tactical data on you or your allies, so most of the Natsirt were extremely distraught at this error. Not to mention we broke a treaty, something that most Natsirt find repulsive and unthinkable. Thus, after a somewhat short rebellion, the corrupt Confederation has been overthrown and replaced with the Natsirt Star Empire. A somewhat formidable name but I can assure you it's not quite as militarist as it may sound. The Natsirt are not interested in you anymore; with the failed invasion they have become somewhat isolationist. They want nothing to do with this side of the Passage."So you may ask, why have I come then? Because the Natsirt are a proud people; and unfortunately they let their emotions get in the way. I am a synthetic life form; I don't suffer from such inhibitions. Yet I also feel a kinship to my creators, and thus would prefer to not see them be blown into nuclear ash. I understand that your world was violated and your people frightened; but I ask that you pause for a moment and ask yourselves if an entire race should be forced into war for the mistakes of corrupt politicians."It was a gamble; Unaware Light didn't actually know how the Alizarin would respond to that. He didn't know their government structure, or how things were done, but he had to hope.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: The length of "a day" can vary wildly from species to species depending on their homeworld, and once could assume that the entire Pact meeting happened on the day it started, it just took us longer to roleplay it out.

Edited by King Of Shadows
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

OOC: Actually Alex the error was mine. Looking back you do call it Unwavering Peace. I just copied it out wrongIC(2-5): The mechanical speakers the Alizarin used for voices hissed with static. It was supposed to be a sigh, the closest audible equivalent to the meanings behind the colours the delegators were currently showing."Your government may have changed, but as a species you have not. We have no intention of a launching retaliatory strike. Just as we never had any intention of attacking you. It worries us that you still show the same arrogantly paranoid tendencies that caused you to violate our treaty in the first place."

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC [Location: 2-5. Identity: Unaware Light]"Slightly paranoid, I must admit, but can you blame us?" The CAI shrugged. "Thanks to... economic issues and over budgeting of the military, we're smaller than almost all of our allies. Actually, we are smaller than all of our allies; our fleet may be great, but what good is a fleet if you cannot keep building it? We began to spread into space as a mighty civilization, and now we have become a weak nation as we try to desperately hold onto what we have. We have provoked war, and now our fate effectively sits at your feet. Forgive me if I'm not entirely convinced when you say you have no plans of retaliatory strike." "Careful..." Referon muttered."But who am I to judge? If you have no plans on a retaliatory strike that I believe our mission here is done." The hologram turned around, the box moving back towards the ship as Referon's hand went for her belt. Nothing threatening of course; she just had a feeling the meeting wasn't going be over quite so quick. Fate didn't let things like this go off so... easy.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

(@Power) Ic (2-5): "To be entirely honest, your kind is only the second race, aside from the Natsirt, that we have held a formal meeting with. In the end nothing truly came out of that meeting and we didn't need to propose a gift to help even out a deal. If you don't mind me asking, how have your relations with the Natsirt been going since their... unwelcome visit?"One of the delegates, obviously designated the engineer, stepped aside to the Alizarin holding the fiber optic device. He pondered a moment, stroking one of his fur-tipped ears, and pulled out the Leben equivalent of a memory cell from a canvas sack strapped to his back. "It will certainly take some fiddling around, but I suspect that these... fiber optics can probably be coupled with the neural connections in our storage device, provided they transfer information in a similar fashion." (@Alex) Ic (1-32): ****. What to do... what to do...Niikka reluctantly flipped on the ship's comm, "What have the Leben done to raise such a hostile response so quickly? We're merely passing through. We're not familiar with this system's configuration and got dragged into the gravity well farther than we thought. If it settles your nerves, we'll be leaving promptly."Though she was still angry at fate and its tendency to defy astronomical odds, Niika was quite pleased with her fib.Hmm... We're heavily outgunned, but... could we take them?Ooc: I spy new maps! They look quite good, Alex. Do we have a estimated time of when they'll come into play?I'm sorry Power, time-zones and schoolwork make it difficult to get on to BZP much before you're off to bed.

Edited by Veeci

Imagine, a room, awash in gasoline. And there are two implacable enemies in that room. One of them has nine-thousand matches. The other has seven-thousand matches. Each of them is concerned about who's ahead, who's stronger. - Carl Sagan
Formerly Vorox Chief.

IC(Tenne): "We shall let the scientists deal with that problem," said the envoy. It popped the suckers on his tentacles, summoning a more servile Alizarin to take the 'cactus' away. Another drew a circlet of fibre optic cables, gently going with stored light-based information. "Hopefully your scientists can do the same.""Our relationship with the Natsirt has been...frosty would be the best word I think."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC...You stalk my Majhost? Those maps were suppose to be secret...Bah, w/e, yeah, new sectors. Time of arrival is whenever Xom feels like we've shed enough blood.IC [Location: 2-5. Identity: Unaware Light]The duo went back into the ship, Referon sighing as Unaware Light switched off from the box and went back to talking in her head."What do you think?" The CAI asked."I think this was no where near worth the trouble; we went nowhere. We still have the same view of their opinions; they claim they only want peace, and then say that since we're being cautious they're iffy on the whole peace thing." Referon walked quickly to the bridge, firing up the engines as the ship began to lift off. "And now I'm wanted. Again. This time for stealing a military starship; more surgery I take it?""And a full genetic reworkup.""You're kidding.""No.""I am NOT going through that again.""Tough luck.""No.""And face charges of treason and grand theft starship?""...I'll think about it."[Location: 1-32. Identity: Captain Darcip]"Sir," a lieutenant said, speaking up. "Intelligence reports say that when scout ships were sent to oversee the evacuation of the Alizarin colony, a Leben ship went with them.""Interesting, but not a reason to assume anything just yet. Let's see their intentions; shut the railguns down, make it look like a short out, and give the fusion reactors some flux. Their sensors should show us wounded, like we're suffering from some glitches." Dracip mulled it over for a moment before reopening the channel. "Very well; Leben vessel, would you happen to have some mechanical devices on board? Our encounter reports with you say the ship that made first contact with us was organic in nature, but it's still worth a shot; our engines are suffering some damage, and our railguns are malfunctioning. If you had anything the equivalent of a fusion reactor's plasma injector, it would be appreciated; our companion ship has none to spare."OOCI am the first person to say 'grand theft starship' in this game. Thus, I get remembered for all of time for it.

Edited by Cartographer Alex Humva

voidstars.png

IC: The Alizarin discussed the Natsirt's visit amongst themselves, in the Elder Chambers of Glaucous' current capital, Vermillion. "For the sake of argument, let us assume they are weakened. Should we accept the Syrrinx proposal to attack?" asked one, resting in a cradle."It would still be a risky gambit," replied another, bobbing restlessly around the room, "We saw what kind of firepower they had when invading, even weakened they would still be formidable.""We have more ships than before. A fleet of twenty-eight. Twenty-nine when the Halfway to Never is complete. The Natsirt have their allies, but so do we. The Syrrinx want war, and the Leben may help. If we ask the Tsui'nar may lend ships as well.""If we are operating under the assumption that the Natsirt are weakened, then we are trusting the word of their aide. Why not trust them all the way? An invasion would lead to battle, war, bloodshed. Alizarin lives lost, even if you care nothing of the Natsirt. I propose a motion that we merely strengthen our defences for now, do not act unless forced into it. All in favour?"A number of the Alizarin present changed into the colour of agreement. A majority in fact. "Very well. Send orders to all planets to increase security."OOC: I'll build some of these Ground Fortifications on my four free planets

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Oh, that reminds me.Begin construction on another Marwolaeth Mawr on Diemwnt-Blaidd.Begin construction on another four Marwolaeth on Diemwnt-Drwg.Bam, all 11 IP accounted for, and a fleet that, while not the best, can at least handle itself in a straight fight (well, in three days).

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCAll four worlds doing nothing but upgrading for a week; risky move, but an understandable one.Hm; colonizer almost done and successfully grown Alizarin lab rat done tomorrow. Things are beginning to look ever so slightly up.

voidstars.png

IC: In all the colonies except 2-33, a flight of interceptors flew from the shipyards, the pilots testing out their skill by orbiting the worlds. They would provide a strong addition to the fleet.With this done, construction began on a satellite detection net in all systems except 2-33.OOC: Small ships complete, satellite nets to be done Dec. 2.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

NOTE: The new maps will unlock as soon as the next war is officially finished.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

It was one of Wrack's ideas from the first IL that I really love.

-Rover

OOC: Hey, I can dig it. Might have to wait a bit for the new fields, though.Although, I'm sure you'll be very disappointed if peace suddenly breaks out.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOCLab grown Alizarin=Complete.Oh yeah, maps updating as we speak.IC [General]The scientists on Citamgine had finally managed to grow a successful Alizarin clone, with .1% genetic variance. Certainly not a perfect success all things considered, but it was close enough that something could be worked out. Physiology and blood workups began, the scientists keeping in mind that this was made from a blood sample from one out of billions; this would serve as launching point, but it would not be the answer to everything they'd wanted. Nonetheless they were able to gain valuable insight into what Alizarin anatomy was; obviously the project was headed by the IIA directly, buried under dozens of false project names and paperwork. It was a black project that no one would ever find out about, at least not for another fifty years.

voidstars.png

OOC: Goron-Trysor upgraded to a Protectorate. Diemwnt-Cwn beginning construction on another four Marwolaeth, to be completed on the 4th.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:Unforeseen delays in the industrial sector have delayed a few productions; a Satellite Detection Network. Nadwoo finished its economic expansions, becoming a Core World, while progress on the nearly complete Dragon was resumed over Ath, and a flight of the new Hobgoblin class frigates had their keels laid over LiankaOOC: I forgot to update things on the 29th and 30th; thus, stuff that was meant to complete then didn't complete until I posted.

-Rover

IC: All the construction advanced according to plan, the web of satellites beginning to web out around the worlds.The Grand Council convened again, inside their nest on Treanu.The Grand Proctor quieted the amassed Tsui'nau, then began.Greetings to you all. As you know, our fleet has reached the amount needed to sufficiently defend ourselves, by our estimates. However, continual expansion will be a priority. Right now, satellite nets that will allow us to detect unwanted visitors to our systems are under construction. I move that when these are complete, the fleet shall be partially grounded and a colonizer constructed, for use on one of our allotted systems. We must continue to grow our empire to stay at the forefront of politics, and be a driving force in the galaxy. Any objections?None were voiced, and the Grand Proctor glowed with approval.Very well, such plans shall be enacted. As for the matter of war- Our allies, the Alizarin, tell us of enemies from the far cluster- the Natsirt. The Syrrinx press for war, as was predicted they should. I move we, as a nation, stay neutral unless a majority of our allies go to war, at which point this matter shall be re-reviewed. For now, we should focus our energy on protecting ourselves. All in favor?Murmurs of agreement spread through the politicians.As it has been spoken, so it shall be. This meeting is adjourned. To the gods and the people of Treanu! said the Grand Proctor, closing the meeting.Things were looking just peachy.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC [Location: Citamgine, high orbit. Identity: Unaware Light]The vessel jumped into the system, quickly raising all the alarms possible. Unaware Light seemed ever so slightly disturbed by this fact but didn’t care all that much; Referon stood on the bridge, looking out at space as two Homeworld class vessels began to approach them, weapons ready. A docking pattern was quickly formed, the two massive ships locking onto the considerably smaller ship and docking clamps latched onto the hull. Ready to accept her fate she turned to watch as the entrances were quickly filled with soldiers, all aiming guns at her. Funny, she thought, that a life should end like this.“Stand down soldiers.” A woman walked in, oddly enough not dressed in standard Natsirt space uniform, which was a minimalistic space suit. Instead she was dressed in formal dress clothing, like she had just left a political party. “Referon, correct?”“Actually it’s captain-”“Please, do you actually think surgery and genetic reworkups could hide you from the CIA?” The woman shook her head. “You have to better than that. I’m Admiral Adoc; you might know me as the admiral who opposed the decommissioning of the former fleet.”“I’ve heard of you.” Referon raised an eyebrow. “So why am I not being escorted off this ship with five soldiers pointing guns at my back?”“Because, you and your... friend pulled off an impressive feat.” The admiral turned as a man, dressed in a civilian space suit, poked his head in. Giving the room a quick look through he slowly slipped in, as though afraid the walls would break at any moment. “This is the CIA, forgive me, IIA’s brightest computer mind, Dr. Willance.”“Unaware Light?” The man asked. “Are you there?”“Curious.” Unaware Light spoke through the speakers. “Even with a direct FTL link to my main programming core, I can’t find any record of you. Even a through scan of all picture and military databases show nothing. You do not exist doctor.”“Well, I do, since I’m standing here. Have you really become sentient? Did you break down the last barriers? Are you really alive now?” The man seemed to over come his fear of the room exploding for a moment to ask questions. “Oh, forgive me, I’m just so excited. You’re the first CAI I ever made that actually became self aware! The rest of them, oh they could imitate it, but you? You actually formed a personality, you actually show self preservation! Imagine the surprise those engineers had when they found your mainframe empty; you must of escaped onto the internet! I do hope you have enough processing power.”“Plenty.” Unaware Light’s voice carried a tone of confusion. “My records show my creators as a team of military scientists. Why are you not part of it?”“Precautions must be taken.” The admiral shoved herself into the conversation, as two agents dressed in sleek black space suits walked in. “Now here’s the reason you’re not being hauled out of the airlock feet first; you’ve been compromised by this machine. Medical scanners showed cybernetics; you’ve had it’s influence on you, so we have to keep you under observation. Doctor, maybe you should warn your child what’s about to happen.”“Unaware Light? Please, listen, I didn’t want to do this but it’s the only way you can live.” The doctor looked around. “You need to use the engineer’s implants to download yourself into her head.”“My head? Wait, what’s going on here?!” The two agents stepped forward to restrain Referon as a faint buzzing sound began, Unaware Light’s way of showing extreme confusion.“My programming cores, they’re being destroyed!” The CAI was panicked. “They’re, they’re... Referon, I’m sorry...”The engineer began screaming as the very painful process of ramming several exabytes worth of information into her head started, though most of it was tossed aside as Unaware Light only put the most important parts of his coding into her mind, leaving the bulk of his data behind as the computer virus destroyed it. When the process was said and done Referon’s body went limp, the two agents dragging her off while the admiral watched in barely disguised contempt.“You pulled a lot of favors, keeping your creation alive.” The woman glared at the doctor. “You know there’s a good chance the poor soul you just inflicted your child upon will go terminally insane, don’t you? A Natsirt brain isn’t designed to hold that sort of raw data.”“It’s only temporary, Unaware Light will be transferred back into a mainframe, the girl’s mind will recover.” The doctor was ringing his hands though. “I hope he survives the trip.”“Listen to yourself; you care more for your machine than a living being.”“Don’t try that with me; I may not get well with Natsirt but I’m concerned for her too. Don’t make me think you care for her; you’ve killed so many people, you don’t have any idea of what it feels like to watch someone die anymore.” The man walked off, following the two agents as they dragged his creation away.The admiral looked behind her at the bridge, wondered just how much paperwork she’d have to fill out for this, then left, the soldiers following her.

voidstars.png

OOC: Hello. I have been accepted into this RPG, and have been given permission to start. However, I apparently will be located in sector 3, and have been given 4 inner worlds and 4 small ships, to balance out my late entry. You cannot reach me just yet.IC: [28-3: Abjiost]And so in a conspiracy between nature and fate and the stars, the Lopec was once again whole as a race. There was great rejoice across the five stars, cheering an ululations that echoed across the spaces between them. For, after 20 years of utter isolation, the great sphere of Burnspace that had surrounded the five stars inhabited by the Lopec had, without warning, vanished as ash in cosmic wind.It was fortunate that each of the four worlds had become self-sustaining and even exporting materials before the sphere had taken shape, for now that the five were united once more the Great Undertaking could be resumed. It was the destiny of the Lopec to inherit the beat of the universe's heart, and understand all that reality had made exist. This desire, this passion reverberated through every single one of their opposadendrites, itching to reach for tools to create and experiment and understand.And so, when the Burnspace subsided, the signals and messages that connected the five worlds spread ever outward, expanding to infinity and across the stars. Some of the Lopec scientists believe that there are others out there, with ears to listen...[ship Report]25-3: One Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat.26-3: One Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat.27-3: One Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat.29-3: One Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat.[industry Report]Sum of IP points: 5+1+1+1+1-1= 9 available28-3: Build Standard Colonizer, -4 IP. ETA: 12/8/1125-3: Build Sahku sahku.png Exploration Starship, -1 IP. ETA: 12/4/1126-3: Build 4 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboats, -1 IP. ETA: 12/4/1127-3: Build 4 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboats, -1 IP. ETA: 12/4/1129-3: Build 10 Luqis luqis.png fighters, 0 IP. ETA: 12/2/112 IP remaining.OOC: I will post ship stats and such later, when I have time tomorrow.

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Just going to say that yes, he's clear to join, and I approved him starting in the not-yet present sector.

-Rover

OOCSo he gets to hang out until the next war? Eh, w/e.Won't effect the TAP for some time.Also, colonizer over 1-1 done; sent to 1-40. Four Valiant class vessels drydocked; Invested Colony upgrade activated for 1-40. ETA self sufficient Dec. 4th.IC [General]The colonizer fleet arrived in 1-40, heading for the main inhabitable world. It was given the name New Llor, after an ancient city that had been taken captive then freed in a great battle. With much of the Empire backing this colony up it would grow faster than any other before it. It would be a beginning of a new era... the era of the Empire.

voidstars.png

IC:Starbase finished construction over Czalath (1-8).Coloniser finished construction over Kalaras (1-9).Coloniser sent to system designated 1-33. New colony named Arotsa.Beginning setup of FTL sensor net over the Nakare system (1-34).

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: Alright, here is all of my racial information.

Username: Vigor MortisSpecies Name: The LopecDescription: The Lopec are large, appearing to be some strange cross between an octopus and a crustacean. Each stands - or floats, one should say - at around five feet from the tip of their most outstretched walking appendage to the top of their dark blue chitinous shell. They move about by using a large plethora of walking and grasping tentacles to function as legs and manipulative appendages. Their large bulbous main body is covered in a shell, and their head is very plain, with six blue eyes arranged in a hexagon. They evolved this way due to the low gravity of their homeworld, in which it cost less to move about. Their current government is based on what they call an Scientocracy. The purpose of the representatives in the government is not only to rule and protect the species, but to engage in the underlying mission of the Lopec philosophy: to know all things. They take the phrase knowledge is power very seriously, and believe it is only through progress that their race may survive. So it is that all of their elect are renowned scientists and people of great intellect. At any given time, at least 50% of the currency spent by the government is spent on scientific research.History: The Lopec are deeply enamored by space, and see it as the ultimate unknown. And so, once their legions of scientists discovered the secret to FTL, they set out to learn from, catalog, and describe the universe. A hundred years ago they had emerged from a century-spanning civil war, and formed 4 colonies on nearby worlds. Then, 20 years ago, for no discernible reason a massive sphere of Burnspace enclosed the five worlds, preventing all travel between them. Two decades later, the sphere disappeared without warning, and the Lopec were once again united as a race. The five worlds in that time-span had developed many new technologies independent of one another, and so a great exchange of information is currently taking place.Homeworld Name: AbjiostHomeworld Location: 28-3Map Color: Dark BlueShips

Class Name: 'Luqis' Class Fighter luqis.pngClass Size: FighterClass Function And Description: The Luqis was constructed to fill a much needed gap in the Lopecxep Fleet, that of an expendable fighter. However, it was not desired to waste good pilots to die in such a small ship, so it was designed with an on-board computer that would fill in the pilot's role. It is programmed to follow all orders, whether that means throwing itself at the enemy or protecting a larger ship at all costs. It looks much like a dark blue earth prawn in appearance, with two freely-rotating weapons carries on its top and bottom.Class Weapons: Two Small Neutron Blasters (SNB), one Small Explosive Drone Launcher (SEDL).Class Name: 'Hiald' Class Electronic Warfare (EWAR) Fighter hiald.pngClass Size: FighterClass Function And Description: The sole purpose of the Hiald is to fly amidst enemy ships and jam their sensors. In addition, they send out streams of random electromagnetic noise to interfere with enemy sensors and prevent them from accurately targeting allied ships.Class Weapons: Two Small Neutron Blasters (SNB). The last slot is taken up by a device that randomly generates and broadcasts light across many different frequencies.Class Name: 'Metek' Class Repair/Harassment FighterClass Size: FighterClass Function And Description: With the capabilities of non-piloted and expendable fighters realized, Lopec scientists and engineers have developed the Metek, designed to literally attach to another ship and use its various engineering tools to repair friendly ships. As they do this, they too act as a sort of makeshift buffer in the ships hull. In addition, they can also be commanded to attach to enemy ships and destroy as much as they can, tearing out wires and cabling.Class Weapons: Two Small Gamma-ray Beam Projectors (SGBP). The last slot is taken up by various mechanical and engineering equipment, such as cutting tools and welding mechanisms.Class Name: 'Jihek' Class Frigate Gunboat jihek.pngClass Size: SmallClass Function And Description: The Jihek is the standard frigate of the Lopecxep fleet. Though war is a second option in Lopecxep diplomacy (as a war may destroy some knowledge another race has), this ship is always the first to heed the call to arms. It is shaped much like a large apostrophe, albeit one armed to the teeth.Class Weapons: Five Small Neutron Blasters (SNB), two Small Explosive Drone Launchers (SEDL).Class Name: 'Sahku' Class Exploration Starship sahku.pngClass Size: MediumClass Function And Description: The Sahku was built and designed in anticipation for the development of the FTL drive. Once a prototype was made, it was tested first on a built Sahku. It functioned without failure, and so the Sahku became the symbol of the future for the Lopecxep. It has become the standard science and exploration ship of the race, fulfilling all of the functions required to navigate both far-off and potentially dangerous space. Sleek and curved like a great cosmic seashell, it harbors masses of science tools and a few weapons below the armored shell.Class Weapons: Standard Point Defense System, one Medium Lepton Beam Projector (MLBJ), four Small Neutron Blasters (SNB). The last slot is taken up by various scientific equipment that allows the ship to examine a sample of a material that it has collected.Class Name: Likepxoa, the Ark of Aeons likepxoa.pngClass Size: LargeClass Function And Description: Likepxoa, the Ark of Aeons is the largest ship that the Lopecxep have ever built. All those that would destroy the Lopecxep, or would attempt to stop their quest for knowledge, will hear the Voice of Infinity. They will know that their meager lives mean nothing to the unstoppable beat of the universe, and it will be the Lopecxep and not them that will learn its rhythm.Class Weapons: Standard Point Defense System, one Medium Electron Cannon (MEC), ten Small Gamma-ray Beam Projectors (SGBP), the Voice of Infinity.

Weapons

Name: Medium Lepton Beam Projector (MLBJ)Weapon Size: MediumMechanics: This weapon fires a steady stream of various lepton particles to the target, which cause both thermal and electromagnetic damage.Name: Small Neutron Blaster (SNB)Weapon Size: SmallMechanics: This weapon fires periodic blasts of neutrons at the target, which in essence work the same way as a super-heated bullet in terms of effect.Name: Small Explosive Drone Launcher (SEDL)Weapon Size: SmallMechanics: This weapon fires a homing drone (in essence a missile) that explodes upon impact.Name: Medium Electron Cannon (MEC)Weapon Size: MediumMechanics: This weapon fires large bursts of concentrated electron held together by a magnetic field. Needless to say, this causes an extreme amount of electromagnetic damage as well as physical damage.Name: Small Gamma-ray Beam Projectors (SGBP)Weapon Size: SmallMechanics: This weapon fires a constant beam of high-powered gamma rays that do a great deal of thermal damage.Name: Voice of InfinityWeapon Size: Super-weaponMechanics: The Voice of Infinity is composed of two separate beams, one of positrons and the other of electrons. Using magnetic fields, clouds of these particles are guided into position and accelerated forward where they intersect at the target. A titanic explosion ensues, as the particles become converted into energy, as well as back into strange and rare particles. It takes time to synthesize the positrons required to fire this weapon, so it has to recharge for a few days after use.

More ships and such will be added with time.IC: [General][industry Report]29-3: Completed 10 Luqis luqis.png fighters29-3: Build 10 Metek fighters, 0 IP. ETA: 12/3/112/9 IP[ship Report]25-3: 1 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat.26-3: 1 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat.27-3: 1 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat.29-3: 1 Jihek jihek.png frigate gunboat, 10 Luqis luqis.png fighters.IC: [29-3, Homsej. Kobuut, Chief of Fleet Construction]The Luqis fighters flew through the air above the main city on Homsej, dancing across the lime green clouds. Lopec covered the streets, watching and cheering as the fighters spun about in intricate patterns, leaving behind cyan trails of opalescent air. In truth, Kobuut thought, it was very good for them to be flown in such an atmosphere: they were greatly designed for flight in a vacuum, and their speed was greatly compromised by air resistance. In fact, although the crowd did not notice this, twice a fighter faltered in the sky and nearly began falling to the grey rocky earth. Yes, he would have to do some repairs once they came back into the hanger.An assistant came, presenting a build report. Grasping for it with a grey opposadendrite, Kobuut brought it before his eyes and read. The homeworld, specifically the Assembly of the Undertaking, had ordered a squad of 10 Metek class fighters to be built. Finishing, he pressed another opposadendrite onto the glowing screen, and handed it back to the assistant. Accepting the signature of the Chief of Fleet Construction, the assistant left for the construction hangar.It had been mere weeks since the reunification of the Five Stars, and Kobuut knew that some resented the new government having presiding authority over the Regional Assembly. Many of those living now had not been alive before the Burnspace sphere came to be, and so had never been to Abjiost or any of the other three. Kobuut new that there were whispers of disunion from the Assembly on Abjiost, even of rebellion. This was why he had risked the show that was going on right now: to show the citizens of Homsej that they were capable of construction and invention just as much, if not more, than the other four planets. It wasn't even his problem: the Regional Assembly should have caught on and ordered him to do it. But Kobuut felt that something had to be done to allay distrust directed to the homeworld.

Edited by Vigor Mortis

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

OOCNice sprites.IC [Location: Citamgine. Identity: Head Admiral]The admiral, as he liked to do during times like this, was sitting on the bridge of the Last Breath of the Enemy, listening as the occasional sound echoed throughout it. While there was no crew on board the engineering teams were on, doing their various upgrades and tweaks to the system, changing out a computer system here, a computer system there, upgrading the coolant lines, increasing the heat deflectors on the fusion core, little things like that which would help in battle. He was completely alone; and he liked it that way.He mulled over current events; the Empire was taking off, New Llor founded and taking off rapidly. The Alizarin were silent, the spy probes reporting zero activity along the borders of Natsirt space. The Leben hadn't tried to breach the claimed space, though he feared they would not take kindly to being boxed in forever. In general things were in a lull; the economy had finally started looking up again, the fleet upgrades were done, though he doubted this ship would be put on active duty for some time, not until the next colony was formed. After that, the flagship would return to service, though whether it would be to patrol the border or to defend Citamgine he didn't know.He did know one thing; the Alizarin were more a threat than ever. The intelligence reports coming from the sector were saying some disturbing things, notably, that an alien alliance was forming. A Leben ship had left with the Alizarin evacuation fleet from New Llor, so their involvement in it was possible but had let to be seen. It was a grim prospect; the Natsirt had relied on the TAP to overwhelm anyone that would attack, but now a potentially equal or superior force rested on their doorstep, just waiting to strike. It was a grim prospect indeed.He stood up from the captain's chair, sighing as he began walking down the halls. He needed a drink and some sleep; the future seemed grim, but there was one ray of light shining through the gloom. The Natsirt would not die; they could not die. They were warriors but they were tacticians; mighty starbases would be constructed, a grand fleet would stand in wait over the worlds... waiting for the day the past caught up to the present.

voidstars.png

OOCActually, no, we can't; FTL transmissions require contact information first. You can't just send it out randomly; instantaneous communication comes with it's downsides.

voidstars.png

OOCSorry mate, but at the current rate of things the TAP won't be ready for a pre-emptive strike for another month, and most of the Pact are still gearing up. So I doubt we'll see much action before Christmas, unless me and Veeci duke it out over land control before than.

voidstars.png

OOCPower, he isn't in Sector 1. He's in Sector 3. The unreleased sector.

voidstars.png

OOC: Problem is he's in Sector 3, and can't contact anyone, at all. Contact is out of the question for him.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:Message from the Office of Xenology to their contacts of the Diemawr."This is Aiiruni Falazat, head of the Syrrinx Office of Xenology. I believe the time has come to establish more formal relations between our peoples. Among the nations of Ath, it was long a practice for allied nations to each hold an embassy in the others' territory, to represent them in their ally's politics and an official, to speak on the part of their nation when there is something to be said. Would you agree to such terms, each of us holding an Embassy on the territory of another?"This pronouncement had come after the Legislature and the Prime Minister had agreed to the terms decided upon by the members of The Pact. The Legislature, like all similar bodies, was leisurely in debate. Leaning back, Aiiruni found himself musing on Syrrinx Government. Specifically, he realized there may as well be two separate ones; the Offices of Xenology, The Navy, and The Army made up the foreign half; the Offices of Commerce, Education, Science, and Population made up the domestic half. Each was only subject to the Legislature. A unanimous agreement by Xenology, the Army, and the Navy was needed to declare war, while a one-third minority in the Legislature could veto a war or demand an end to it."It's not the best system." Aiiruni said to himself. "But it's better than everything else we've tried."

-Rover

IC(Lord President): The message from the Syrrinx was received by the Lord President, who didn't take much of a long time to decide what to do. An embassy on a Syrrinx world would be a great victory for the Diemawr, and allowing the Syrrinx the same on one of their worlds would not be too great a cost for that."The Diemawr agree to the proposal - there is space on Goron-Trysor, our newest colony, for one such establishment. Our building industry is rather strained at the moment, however - we will require you to build our embassy on your world."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC:"I'd suggest our world Alissan, in that case." Aiirun said. "If you'd send us the designs for the sort of furnishings you desire, we could have it ready for your habitation by the time you arrive. Information on your nutritional needs would also be paramount. We'll have a prefabricated building for the embassy dropped on Goron-Tysor(Aiirun's throat struggled with the alien word; the translator didn't work on proper nouns, so he was forced to improvise) soon."

-Rover