Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Hoto

The Anger Rahkshi's aura still interfering with Hoto, but she tried her best to ignore it. "We know her name is Wraith, and she's a Rahkshi of Density Control. She has some kind of launcher, but I'm sure the others can fill you in better on the details.

"But we can worry about that later. You need to rest."

Edited by Click

IC: Revenge

"Thanks." Revenge walked away. "They really need to give new students a tour of this place," he mumbled under his breath.  Once he got to the cafeterea or "The Refactory" as it was called, he wasted no time. Picking up a tray of mush he sat down at a table by himself.  After one taste he spat out the gunk, than pulled out his book and read the second story "The Snake That Swallowed a Village."

OOC: Open for interaction.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: (Wraith)

"I'm on your team, remember." the elusive rahk replied to Tube.

"Kat has left. What is our plan?"

IC: (Snakey)

Listening to the conversation from where he was now sitting up on his infirmary bed, he said:

"So, you guys are ####ed off at another student who shot at you in an assignment?"

Kathok

IC: Pounamu

With most of the student body "redecorating" the Nynrah village, the lines at the cafeteria were nearly non-existent.  Sitting down at a table with one other student, he finally got a good look at the strange substance that the school was trying to pass off as "food" 

Hesitantly, he took a bite.  Disgusting, he thought. No wonder this other fellow seems more interested in that book of his.

As a Level 2 Rahkshi of plant control he could cause other plants to grow or wither at the slightest touch, so he had a habit of carrying around lots of small plants with various functions, on which he could use his power.  Now though, he was only looking for something with taste.

OOC: open for interaction, sitting at the same table as "Revenge"

IC: Revenge

Revenge saw Rider sitting alone, it wasn't in Revenge's nature to be freindly but considering the circumstances he felt like making an exception.  Just than another Rahkshi sat at his table, He appeared to be a plant control rahkshi.  Revenge pulled his tray back towards himself, hiding it behind his book.  He had just changed his mind about being friendly.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"Oh, you mean just like the last assignment, where we were supposed to seriously injure someone. You need to stop crying and take it, like everyone else."

He hated Dodge. Hated him. Whoever had done this, he would have to congratulate them.

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Recoil

"I don't think you understand. He's probably getting a prosthetic leg. As in a leg that isn't real. Because some idiot decided to attack him for no reason."

IC: Rider

Rider tossed Claws some of his mush. He managed to catch it with his mouth. Rider chuckled. That Ussal was one of the only things that EVER makes him laugh.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC: Dodge-256

"This was not within the parameters of the assignment. Last assignment, we were explicitly ordered to target other individuals. This assignment was simply meant to be a routine collection of various festive decorations. I do not understand why you are holding hard feelings towards me, as your tone might suggest."

"... I'll have to commend Wraith, if that's who it was, for their ability to think outside the box, though."

"Was him shooting you against the rules?"

Whoever this "Wraith" was, he was angered that they hadn't killed Dodge outright.

"And why am I annoyed at you? Why am I bloody annoyed at you?! Because you bloody shot me with a lightblaster, that's why. You could have just knocked me out, but oh no, you had to shoot me with a Midak!"

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Hoto

"Enough of this. Whether or not we think Wraith did something wrong, we can worry about it later. You," she pointed to Dodge, "need rest. Come on, we should go."

Hoto picked up on Dodge's voice losing emotion. It was very worrying. She shot Snake a withering glance, then walked out of the Infirmary.

"Oh, and Dodge? What we talked about earlier? Don't mention it. To anyone."

Edited by Click

IC Pounamu

Looking around, Pounamu noticed that the other Rahkshi at the table was making an attempt to ignore him.  That might have to do with the fact that, while searching for his bag for some seasoning he had pulled out various strange objects in addition to his other plants, including bits of white protosteel (which looked suspicioulsly like claws) and half of a Kanoka Disk, all of which were currently placed on the table.  Either that or he just didn't want to talk to anyone.

Ah! Finally, he thought. I found it.

Pulling the plant out of the bag, he used his power to make it grow, then pulled of the piece he created.  He ground the strange flower and sprinkled it over his food.

Well, it's edible now, he thought as he ate his new meal.

Suddenly he stopped as an idea came to him.  People always put on an act when they know that they are being scrutinized.  You can only truly learn about others when their guard is down...
With that thought in mind he turned to his new, quiet companion.

"Hey" he began, only to remember that he was one of the most socially awkward people in the world, "I uh, have something that can ALMOST make this slop taste like food, if you want it"

IC Pounamu

"Don't expect me to make this worthy of a five-star Bo-Matoran restaurant." He said, while preparing anther batch of seasoning.  He slid the broken Kanoka disk out of the way and dumped the crushed plant into his companions tray.  "At least it will no longer taste like Karzahni's spit." 

IC Pounamu

Pounamu noticed that his as-of-now unnamed table-mate was calling someone over, and left the tasty plant on the table while he began to pack his other things.  He had a feeling he was going to be giving out more of the stuff.

Then he turned to Rahkshi currently at the table. "I never caught your name" he said.

IC: Fang

Fang hung his head. It wasn't anything to do with this Rahkshi, though he had been slightly annoying on the way here, but he had to acknowledge sometime that he was alone. The other Rahkshi weren't like him, and he would rather be rid of Raptor than watch him become one of them. Or worse, become one of him, ostracized and hated by the rest.

"Just go... I'll... be fine."

IC Pounamu 

"Rider, Revenge" he repeated, trying to ingrain them in his memory.  He was never very good at remembering names.  "My name is Pounamu" he replied, addressing both of them.

Then he turned to the new one. Rider, he reminded himself. "I have a plant here with a strong enough taste to hide the taste of the slop.  Do you want any?"

Edited by N.S.M.8

IC: Raptor

"Umm... okay, I can see you have some other reasons, so, uh..." he rummaged in his satchel. "Here, you should take this. Painkiller. Useful in the lab. Y'know, explosions and stuff." He handed it to the other one, nodded solemnly, and then broke into a run towards the main building. Only when he was far away from the Rahkshi he'd deserted did he realize that he never asked his name.

OOC: Open for interaction, I guess.

IC Pounamu

Pounamu turned back to the first one.  Revenge, he reminded himself.  

"Well, it is a Matoran word for 'greenstone' a strong material used for both making jewlery and weapons.  And, I suppose you are right; I should come up with a shorter nickname for convenience."  
And besides, he questions my name after calling himself "revenge"?

He then turned back to Rider and added some of the seasoning to the Kane-Ra manure that they called "food"

OOC: Pounamu is the Maori word for Jade.

Edited by N.S.M.8

IC: Fang

Fang returned the nod and took the "painkillers." He didn't exactly know what they did, or how to use them, but it was a nice enough gift.

He watched sadly as Raptor ran off. Maybe I could have used him, he thought. It was nice enough of him to understand, even if he couldn't possibly know the reasons.

With that, Fang sank back on the rock, opened the container, and pulled out one of the tiny capsules. He'd heard that most Matoran use herbal medicines by ingesting them through the mouth, so Fang tried it, hoping it was correct. The capsule was bitter and hard, but already, some of the pain began to dissipate. Fang laid down and let it work.