Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Clockwork:

Once he had removed a certain amount of ornaments, Clockwork cut off his flight and landed with a painful clank in a side street. Ow. He then began slinking back along the houses, slipping ornaments in through any open windows he saw.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik dropped his load off near the Twins and left to collect more ornaments. He left just as the fight began.

OOC:

Can Mind Reading lvl 2 identify minds along with sensing them? Like could they track one person in a crowd?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Fang

Exxan's smirk at his confusion was met by Fang's scowl. Of course there was a Silence Rahkshi here. But then something else caught Fang's attention. Some kind of bolt hit a house above them, shattering the corner. As the field was released, Fang could hear the lightblaster.

So, there's another sniper on campus. I need to find them before they cause too much harm.

Seeing his warnings weren't heeded, Fang charged forward to slice the bag away from the Twins before they could proceed.

OOC: I don't know what it is about Fang, but somehow, he is entirely not threatening. He faced down Dodge and Exxan with what is pretty close to a lightsaber, in a rage, and both of them just shrugged him off. I'd think the effect would at least be worrying.

IC: Chekquars (Streets)

"Oh, feel free to bring them along, but let's find ourselves.. aha."

Chekquars had glanced around and soon enough he had found some metallic container, with what appeared to be scraps of random litter and trash. It wasn't all that large, but it would do. 

"Shove all that stuff in there and grab it, minion! We have places to go, and something to find to help secure our victory or goodstandings with the Headmaster!" 

Letting out another maniacal laugh, Chekquars set off at a reduced pace, glancing at each building as if looking for something or another, while removing various, especially gaudy or extravagant Naming Day displays, which were added to the mess in Tube's can. 

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Right now Exxan thinks Fang is more stupid than scary. Who would fear an idiot?  

IC: Exxan and The Twins. 

Exxan leapt at Fang, swinging the head of his staff at Fang's face, intending to intercept him before he got to The Twins.

He needn't have worried. The Twins could handle themselves. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tube

Tube nodded enthusiastically and quickly picked up the remains of their collection, dumping it into the designated bin. They followed close behind, always happy to add more to the bin.

"Pardon me, Great and Devious Checkers, but what are we looking for exactly?"

Fang ducked under the staff, and stopped short just before the Twins, moving his momentum into a mighty swing of his sword aimed at the top of the bag.

OOC: Well darn. You wouldn't even fear an idiot with a lightsaber?

Fang dodged the staff, and Exxan hit the ground, landing in an uncoordinated roll. 

Illusive stepped forward to intercept, slashing his claws at Fang's side while Silencer dropped the bag and stepped out of the sword's path. 

Exxan got shakily to his feet, and an idea occured to him. "You two keep him distracted!" he shouted to The Twins. "Squid, Mar'jik and I will keep tearing down the decorations!" With that, he started running further down the street. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I'm gonna go on the assumption that were heading out now, yeah?

IC Kat: I took up formation at the back of the pack, while Recoil and Hoto carried Dodge. If anyone tried to get a shot at us from this range, I'd at least have time to intercept it. I hoped it wouldn't come to that, though. 

IC: Squid

Squid had gotten to the edge of the village and the causeway, where Tridax was sitting. 

Squid could only imagine the Makuta's confusion as a giant tree slowly crawled towards him. 

Just a few more moments, and I can reveal myself! Squid thought.

He kept pushing.

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC Kat: As we helped Dodge to the Infirmiry, I spotted a flash of Dark Red out of the corner of my eye.

"Get him to the infrmiry, will you? I gotta go teach a Fear Rahkshi how it's done."

I stalk into the library, and sidle up behind Cravex, leaning on a bookshelf, and folding my arms nonchalantly, "Something on your mind, Cravex?" I fill the name with as much malice as I can. "Or did you actually come here to TRY and scare the new kids?"

I grin maliciously.

The guy's a bully, through and through, and frankly, I see right through his act. He's not very powerful, using scare tactics and his Kraata power to get what he wants. It was disgusting, and weak. And I made sure to fill him in on this detail any chance I got.

OOC: That's you, Richard

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC Phogen

At first she thought of correcting the erroneous interpretation of 'take cover' but thought the better of it. Instead she said "No matter. Keep at your duty. Focus on anything large and metallic." She grabbed another set of shattered lights from Xara, wrapping them up quickly around her shoulder and heading back to the village square. On her way she stopped Flash, and elaborated on a new directive.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

As the bag was dropped, Fang's sword just skimmed it, opening a small tear and spilling decorations. As he moved into his next stance, Illusive's claws dug into his side. Fang yelled, half with pain, half with rage. The sword swung around to intercept Illusive's claws.

This was getting out of hand. There were too many Rahkshi. Fang couldn't stop all of this alone. "Mahrika, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to help?"

IC: Hoto

Though Hoto was completely lost, the others managed to get them to the Academy safely. Luckily, Wraith didn't turn up again. Hoto worked with Recoil to take Dodge down the hall to the infirmary doors.

IC: The Twins. 

Illusive, with the claws of one hand still dug into Fang's side, curled his fingers, digging the claws in deeper. With his other hand, he made a jab at Fang's throat, stepping in under his sword arm. Silencer meanwhile, dropped the impromptu sack and drew his chain, trying to throw a coil around Fang's sword hand in an attempt to disarm him. 

IC: Exxan.

Exxan heard Fang shouting out to Mahrika, and he turned around. "Please don't." he warned Mahrika.

He didn't want his friend to get caught up in a crossfire. 

The claws didn't slice through him as expected, so the sword was flying straight for Illusive's arm. The pain was driving him to his knees, and he barely had the strength to keep the sword moving. That didn't matter, because it already had enough inertia and heat to slice through Rahkshi armor, much to Fang's horror. The other claw was coming up, and Fang could do little but duck his head into it. He didn't have time to see the chain and react.

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik, from his lofty and somewhat slowly-moving position, had a very good view of things. So when Exxan shouted something, Mar'jik spun in place... And saw Illusive and Silencer going up against a Rahk with a plasma-covered sword. Mar'jik addressed Exxan. "Permission to engage?" he asked, idling twirling his chakram.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: The Twins. 

Illusive's swipe narrowly missed Fang's head, and he stumbled forward, his other hand still anchored in Fang's side. Silencer looped his chain around Fang's hand, pulling the sword away from Illusive.

Illusive recovered quickly, gave a thankful nod to his friend, and ripped his claws out of Fang's side, then flicked the gooey rahkshi blood from his claws onto the ground, where it mingled with the dust. 

IC: Exxan.

"No." Exxan said calmly to Mar'jik. "They've got this handled. Keep tearing down the decorations." 

Fang was almost relieved when the blade was yanked out of his hands. He didn't know what he would do if he damaged this other Rahkshi like that. Illusive's claws had ripped massive gouges in his side, but he couldn't give up yet. 

He was on his knees, almost counted out; just a crazy Rahkshi who thought he could stand in the way of this. With difficulty, he stood. He may have lost the sword, but he wasn't going down without a fight. 

Plasma gushed from his hands. He jumped up and swung a fist at Illusive.

OOC: meowmachine, character sheets go in Student Register and must be approved before posting. Yes, like all organic beings Kraata must breathe to live, and they are air-breathers. I'm assuming that unless your power is Adaptation or Density Control, Kraata react to pressure changes more or less like a human would.

IC Mahrika

Phantom-on-the-Water

Mahrika clasped both hands to his forehead in frustration as Fang attempted to fight the stolen decorations away from Exxan and his team.

"Stop this! Both of you! Fang! You're smarter than this! Forget what happened last time you tried playing Toa? And you, Exxan--I thought you were better than these... these self-serving scum! Don't you see? This is intimidation! Tyranny!"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

The moment Fang swung at Illusive, Silencer flung the spiked ball at the end of his chain at Fang's side. 

Exxan ran to help his allies. He'd never intended to ditch them; he'd hoped that Fang would have come after him. But then Mahrika started calling out to him, and he stopped, turning to face him instead.

"Mahrika, calm down. We're taking down the decorations, not destroying them. I know you don't approve of much of anything that the staff have us do, and I don't either, but I want to succeed here. I need to succeed in order to become stronger. And if you're going to stand in my way, then we're going to have a problem. Save us both the trouble and back down. Please.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

The white-hot fist smashed into Illusive's headplate, but before it could do much, Fang was knocked aside by Silencer's flail. The spikes dug into his other side, and he was too worn out to bother shouting. He was back on his knees, battered and bruised.

"Who's going to stop them, Mahrika? You? You're all talk. You don't have the courage to take action."

He tried pushing himself up, but his sides screamed in protest. He got one foot under him, then collapsed again.

"Come on then. I'm not out yet!" He taunted the Twins.

• Upvote 1

Silencer pulled back his flail and let Fang's blood drip from the spikes. Illusive carefully brushed the hot plasma off his face using his claws, being careful not to let any drip into the eyeslits of his faceplate. 

Exxan, annoyed by Fang insulting Mahrika, stepped up behind Fang and swung his staff like a golf club at the back of Fang's head. 

IC Mahrika

Phantom-on-the-Water

Mahrika turned between Fang and Exxan. "I'm done here. I'm going back to the school." He turned and walked away.

OOC: I'll make another, more in-depth post soon. I'm amused by how Mahrika is directly between Exxan's tolerant, realistic sense of justice and Fang's uncompromising zeal.

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

All his focus was on staying conscious. He could barely keep his head up, let alone watch the Twins. When the staff came, it knocked Fang to the ground. With his vision fading, he tried to push up one more time, then collapsed for the last time. As he slipped into unconsciousness, Fang could only remember the last time. He had failed then too. Maybe Mahrika was right.

OOC: Well, looks like Mahrika's carrying Fang back again. Of course, I understand if you want to just leave him there for the Ghosts. It's not like his relationship's getting better with anyone.

Exxan lowered his staff. His hands were shaking. On the ground, Fang struggled to rise one more time, then went limp. "Mahrika, I tried t..." Exxan let the thought trail off. Mahrika was already walking away. 

"You two, keep up the good work," he told The Twins, "I just need a minute to..." he couldn't finish that thought either. This was the second time he'd found himself still standing when an opponent lay battered and broken before him. It was a harrowing experience. He wasn't a fighter at heart; he was a scholar. But everyone in this school was obsessed with death and violence, and he had little choice but to go along with it. If he didn't, he'd be trampled and crushed. 

Mahrika was right, he couldn't deny that. But Exxan was beginning to worry that Mahrika didn't have what it took to survive here. 

• Upvote 1

IC Vir

Phantom-on-the-Water

Vir pulled hard, and the whole bundle of ornamental vines came loose from the building from which it had been hung. As they gathered up the pile to carry back to their group's stash, they looked around at what had become of Phantom-on-the-Water. It was a dismal sight. Most of the Naming Day decorations been removed, and what remained was strewn across the ground, trampled and ruined. Not even the village's permanent features were intact; there were scorched and smoldering rooftops, broken doors and windows, and fallen light fixtures in any direction Vir cared to look.

Trudging back to the group pile with their floral bounty, Vir discovered that they felt bad about what they were doing. Why was that? It was just an assignment, wasn't it? Just like the assassination game?

No. No, it wasn't. Vir had felt proud of "killing" Hashan, but this was different. Hashan had chosen to participate, to take the risk of injury. These Matoran never had a choice. Their village was being ruined because Tridax had decided it would be.

Vir stopped themself directly in front of their group's pile of spoils. It wasn't right. They would not be complicit to this shame any longer. They marched right back to the shop they had removed the vines from and wrenched open the locked door with one hand, vines under the opposite arm.

Inside the building it was quiet, dark and still. Vir hesitated for a moment, then walked up to the counter behind which the shopkeeper would normally sit, and dropped the vines on it. They were about to leave when they heard a creak. One of the large cupboards near the back of the shop, which had been only barely ajar a moment ago, swung open to reveal a silver-masked Matoran who stared at them with an expression the Rahkshi couldn't fathom. Slightly uncomfortable, Vir exited and closed the door behind them.

OOC: Vir for Team Justice??! Vir and Mahrika both open for interaction.

Edited by Akavakaku

IC: Xara. 

"Tis the season to be jolly," Xara whistled to herself, kicking down the door of a nearby house. She'd seen a quartet of panicked Matoran flee in here with huge bundles of decorations they were no-doubt trying to save. Unfortunately for them, Xara wanted those decorations for her team's spoils.

As she entered, a Matoran rushed past her towards the door. She let him go, but the second Matoran wasn't as smart, or as lucky. She actually picked up a sword of some kind and swung it at Xara. The Rahkshi parried the blow easily, and that was all it took. She sent a jolt of electricity through her palm and into her blade, which was then transferred into the Matoran's own weapon when the two swords connected. It wasn't enough to kill the Matoran, but definitely enough to put her out of commission. 

Xara stepped over the downed Matoran and pushed deeper into the house. "Give me the stupid decorations and I won't have to hurt any of you!" Xara snapped, hoping that someone understood the Rahkshi tongue. 

"Get out of here!" another male Matoran, this one brandishing a disk launcher, stepped out of hiding, shouting at her in the Matoran language. She understood it, but couldn't speak it. Xara sighed. She didn't know what kind of disk that launcher was packing, and she didn't particularly feel like finding out. With lightning-fast speed, she dived sideways, and the Matoran, startled by the sudden movement, fired his launcher, missing her by a wide margin. Before he had a chance to reload, Xara pounced on him, slamming him to the floor with enough force to render him instantly unconscious. 

"Should've given up," Xara shrugged, stepping over his prone form and snatching up the heavy bag of statuettes, carvings and other decorations.

She didn't care about the ethics of the situation. She knew that Tridax was in the wrong for using the students as weapons to terrorise the Matoran. She also knew the Matoran were in the wrong for celebrating a heathen god. Frankly, she didn't care either way. All she cared about was winning. In this case, winning required her to do what Tridax wanted: disrupt the celebrations of the Matoran. 

Lugging the bag over her shoulder, she emerged back out into the street. 

OOC: Xara, Exxan and The Twins are all open for interaction. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Palma didn't say a word as Dodge was lowered onto a bed. This was serious. And she wasn't sure how much even her expertise and powers could help. The Rahkshi had massive chunks blasted out of him, there was only so much there was possible to do. It was worse as whatever had done this had been hot enough to cauterise the wounds, which would interfere with her powers to heal and regrow. Still, she plied Dodge with her greenish healing energies, fixing up the holes in him that were still gooey. The wound to his torso wasn't too hard to fix. Lack of too many joints or organs meant it sealed itself back up again, leaving an ugly mess of scars but nothing life-threatening. The lost leg...well that was going to be more difficult. The series of vital connection points within a limb as complex as a leg meant it needed more than just a quick jolt of healing energy to fix it up, or it would set wrong and leave the patient with a limp. This leg...well it was gone entirely. It was possible she could regrow it if given time and a clean cut, but the effects of heat sealing the wound was troubling. It meant her powers might take the wound as healed already, and just seal the wound up further.

"I have stabilised him," she sighed to the Rahkshi that had brought Dodge in, "The best I can do for now. When he talks you will need to discuss the option of prosthetic legs with him, I may not be able to naturally replace the one he lost."

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Blaze

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.

Blaze was not having the best day. A bunch of the other rahkshi had gotten to go off and steal/wreck things and she - a natural-born wrecker - had been passed over. She even had her mace cleaned and everything! Well, mildly cleaned. She wiped off the sap stains from those trees, anyway. So now here she was, wandering the school halls, bored out of her gourd (whatever that was) and looking for entertainment. Or someone to talk to. Or just something to smash that wouldn't get her in trouble. At this point anything would do.

It was then that she spotted movement near the infirmary. Some rakhshi idling there, probably waiting for an appointment. Just as she was approaching, though, Doc Palma came out and started talking to them. Not quite close enough to hear the whole thing, Blaze did catch something about a leg and prostetnics (was that some kind of politician?) but couldn't figure out what it meant. Never one to hover awkwardly and wait to be addressed, unlike some rahkshi she could name, Blaze walked up and asked aloud "What's up? Is someone hurt?"

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Squid

Squid's head popped out of the tree. Tridax was pacing around. 

"Tridax, I have returned with the greatest piece of evidence I could find! TA-DA!"

Squid proudly pointed at the tree.

"I pushed this huge tree all the way here, and I'm going to destroy it once and for all!"

He walked up to the tree and grasped it, then sent an extremely powerful shock through it. Branches splintered, needles flew off, and it turned black, burnt and ashy. The massive symbol collapsed in on itself.

• Upvote 2

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Hoto "looked" down at Dodge's prone form. It was going to be a while before they could walk again. She just wished there was something else she could have done. Maybe if she could have seen that bolt... no, she couldn't have.

Someone else walked in, asking "What's up? Is someone hurt?"

Hoto turned to the new Rahkshi. "Dodge here was hit by some kind of shot, and they're banged up pretty bad. Palma's got them taken care of though."

Edited by Click

IC: Blaze

Blaze saw the prone form that other rahkshi was looking at. "Wow, that does look bad," she remarked. "What happened? Training accident? Fight with another student? Messed with a secret Nynrah weapon and accidentally discharged it into their own leg?" Of course she knew none of these was likely the truth, but it was interesting to guess. Whatever it was, it looked pretty nasty, and this was after it was patched up.

()H-D()

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

Hoto sighed. "I don't know. I didn't... see it. One moment they were talking to me, just fine, the next they were on the ground. I guess it was another student that fired at them."

Edited by Click

IC: Raptor

Raptor climbed over the rooftops, caressing his satchel. Maybe today he'd have a breakthrough! Yeah, today! He sat down on what looked like a decent perch. He dug out a few vials, placing them gently on the roof of the building. Unfortunately, when he reached into his satchel to get some more tools, a small piece rolled out of the satchel, over the side of the roof, and onto the earth below. He looked over the side and gasped. There lay a battered and bruised Rahkshi, clearly unconscious. Raptor wasn't sure what to do. After a few seconds of contemplation, he gathered up his supplies and climbed down to where the other Rahk was and got to work building a cart to roll the unconscious one home.