Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Hoto

Someone else runs up. She doesn't have time to figure out who it is. "I don't know. I didn't see anything come up. We need to get them to the Infirmary."

OOC: Dallior, did you confirm that profile with Ultron? You need to post it in the "Student Registry" topic with the correct format and have IAmUltronSix confirm it before playing. Just to make sure everyone is balanced, and knows who you are and what you look like.

IC: (Wraith)

Dodge and nother rahk were firing at her, but she had already stepped back in case of such a thing after she fired the shots.

Also, she had an advantage: she could see everyone, but none could see her. He armour, slightly transparent, blended perfectly with the tones and shades of the shadows and the night with a near-Volitak appearence.

A second later, she was gone from the building.

A minute later, a rahk as insubstantial as smoke was drifting across a street some way away.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC Kat: had I been paying more attention to the still standing dodge Rahkshi, I might have noticed the strange additions to their armies. As it was, my main concern was getting this half destroyed dodge rahk back to the academy.

Another Rahkshi came in behind me, I presumed one of their team mates.

I tore the curtains from a window, and tossed them over to the new Rahk, "Use these, you two carry him back, I'll watch your six."

My mind was racing, while I'd seen most of the students before, and none of them could do this sort of damage, that I knew of. Which left only.....

"Wraith," I spat.

IC Kat: had I been paying more attention to the still standing dodge Rahkshi, I might have noticed the strange additions to their armies. As it was, my main concern was getting this half destroyed dodge rahk back to the academy.

Another Rahkshi came in behind me, I presumed one of their team mates.

I tore the curtains from a window, and tossed them over to the new Rahk, "Use these, you two carry him back, I'll watch your six."

My mind was racing, I'd seen most of the students before, and none of them could do this sort of damage, that I knew of. Which left only.....

"Wraith," I spat.

OOC: I meant they fired a Skyblaster shot back. You know, returning fire?

Also, they're still in their armor; they've just lost a leg.

IC: Dodge-256

Dodge-256 groaned. "W-who?"

IC: Green

A cry of pain. A flash if light. Irrelevant. Green began sacking home after home, pulling out as many decorations she could find... Which were surprisingly a lot. Guess Matoran had a thing for interior decor. No storage houses yet though.

With the help of the curtains and the other Rahkshi, it was much easier to get Dodge off the ground. There wasn't time to worry about this "Wraith" someone mentioned. Hoto helped to carry Dodge out the door, folded up her legs, and started flying with the other Rahkshi back to the Academy. She didn't quite know the exact direction, but was hoping the other Rahkshi knew the way.

"I'm Hoto, by the way. Just got here today."

OOC: What do you mean "strange addition to her armies?" Is that a typo?

Edited by Click

IC Kat: I nod to Hoto, "I'm catatonic. Kat for short. The other Dodge Rahkshi stirs, "W-who...?"

I lean over to him, putting my best smile on, "hey there, soldier. Hang on, we're getting you out of here."

I step out of the house, checking the surrounding area for any signs of trouble. "Looks like we're clear, let's move,"

OOC: looks like I've made some new friends~

Also, yeah, that was supposed to say armor.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC Phogen

"Send shortstop to guard the pi-."

Phogen was carrying a rolled up string of vines and busted lights, giving orders to Omega's little tagalong one minute, and launched forward onto his chest the next. He scrambled for cover and quickly attempted to triangulate the shot. He counted his blessings as one of the charred chunks of vine dropped to the ground. The scrap took most of the blow, but the kinetics still punched through like a blast to the back. He quickly figured out the general direction, but not the source.

He thought for a moment. If he were a sniper, he would move to that tall building. Taking mental note of this, he pointed the tower out to Omega, and then made a 'keep low' motion. Phogen glanced to the tower one more time before making a staggered, unpredictable stagger-dash from cover to cover, trying to make herself a difficult target. She tossed the wreckage onto her little pile, and returned to the deconstruction site in the same erratic fashion.

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"Yes." Wraith answered to her name, appearing behind Kat. One moment she was not there, the next she was. She simply filtered into the perceptions of the onlookers, as if she had always been there.

"You called, team leader." She put extra emphasis on the words, unusual in her normal monotone. Best to make Kat think that she was being useful.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC Kat: I whirl around, my power activated full force on the density control Rahkshi who'd appeared behind me, my swords draw and at the others throat.

"You!" I snarled. "You have about five seconds to get the Karz out of here before I tear that ugly slug inside you to shreds."

She grinned back. "It's nice to meet Rahkshi who..."

She froze at the unfamiliar voice and nearly dropped Dodge. She hadn't been able to sense anyone coming up. Those with eyes could excuse it as not looking the right way, but she didn't have the same method. She should have sensed someone that close.

But focusing in behind her, there was a faint echo of something there, barely.

Of course, Density Control.

The others seemed to recognize the new Rahkshi. Could this be Wraith?

Hoto didn't bother to turn. What assistance could she offer? Instead, she focused on trying to keep Dodge stable, balancing out the load that Recoil had dropped.

Wraith frowned. This rahk seemed more powerful than most, seemingly huge and possibly capable of destroying her in one blast depending on what her power was...but her power was fear. Fear.

That was why Kat now seemed to be looming above her, eyes blazing. An illusion.

She couldn't quite understand why Kat was so angry...the point of this assignment was to win, and Tridax had not said that what she had done was not allowed. Kat was on her team, as well. It truly was puzzleing. However, if this other rahk didn't know what she had done, it was probably best not to say...for now. 

She had really expected people to be a little less invested in this. It was an assignment.

And now this other rahkshi was threatening her too. It really was quite amusing. Forcing herself to ignore Kat, who Wraith's instincts were telling was terrifying, she calmly said:

"And what is it I have done that has hurt our team?" Hopefully Kat, however reckless, would get the message and not ruin the team's chance of winning.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Rider

Rider happily strolled his way round the academy, enjoying the absence of Rahkshi. Claws followed him, clicking joyfully as they travelled. They decided to go to the infirmary to see if Palma knew how to bandage up a scratch on Claws' shell. He noticed Snakey there and almost immediately fell silent.

IC Kat: my gaze, even without my powers backing it up, was withering. "Don't even try to tell me you care about any sort of team. You jumped ship first chance you got. And then you, and there's only one rahk that could have done this, near kill a fellow student!" I shove the other Rahkshi against the wall. " Are you stupid?! Or do you just not care?!"

IC

Not one to give up, I crawl forward on rahk-claws and rahk-knees. I come to a house, the door's nameplate reads "Ebin E. Zer" Collecting myself to my full fearsome height and stature, I kick the door down.

"EH?!" A withered old matoran is reclining, smoking a pipe filled with aromatic herbs. "Who are ye?!"

"I have come to ruin Naming Day, in the name of Makuta Tridax and all he stands for and represents." The geezer chews on his pipe, his armored portioned and Ruru are a mottled grey, his softer parts and joints are wrinkly with age and crooked with arthritis. I couldn't bring myself to hurt such a defenseless old man.

"Well m'boy, you're in luck! I hate Naming Day as well! The poor beggar children flood my doorstep, expecting food or money. I tell them to get a job and get lost, the sing songs they sing drive me crazy, the ding dongs they play with are sure to make them lazy! And the ping pong snowballs they throw to and fro leave the air all 'round white and hazy!"

He rants on for several minutes, this old coot ought to be working for Tridax as well. He seems to quite hate this holiday.

"Well, Mr.Zer, if you would be kind enough to point me to any large collections of decorations, I shall hav-"

"Two streets over on the east, industrial neighborhood full of karzdamned crazy youngins'. We got a big'ol storehouse of decorations there! Seeing that burn would warm his old matoran's soul..."

There is nary time to be wasted, I stagger back out of the house, new target in hand.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

The little Turahk tried to push Wraith, but she just stood there, solid as a rock, as Kat tried to push against her.

"I have been at this school not too long, but even I realise how these assignments work. You obviously do not."

She sighed, as if this was an incredible tedious thing that nonetheless had to be dealt with.

"The students try to win the assignments by any means possible. Any injured are taken to the infirmary. The last assignment was assassination of fellow pupils."

More threats, this time from a boisterous Farahk who was almost squealing like a spoiled matoran demanding more Naming Day presents. An apt analogy, in the circumstances.

Making her hand heavy, she pushed the ax away, smiling. That was Wraith's advantage: She could choose any expression she wished and get away with it.

"Omega." She had done her research. "In the last assignment, I believe you failed. That was because you were not prepared to do the things you had to."

With that, she turned away, and...disappeared.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

Hoto listened to the argument in silence. As soon as she heard Wraith walk away, she said "Come on, let that guy handle her. We need to get Dodge to the Infirmary!"

OOC: Wait, were we in the air or still in the village? I guess I'll just assume this took place before we took off.

IC Kat: I shook my head as wraith disappeared, "injure, yes," I look at Dodge, "Not maim." I deactivate my power, feeling slightly worn from the intensity I'd used.

I watch Omega stalk after Wraith.

"Good luck...." I murmur.

I turn back to the others, " let's get moving.

I jump up into flight position, "you two go ahead of me, I'll keep watch from behind, keep you covered."

OOC edit cause ninjas.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

"Alright." Said Wraith from beside Kat, getting into the flight position. Omega had run off while not noticing that Wraith had stayed in exactly the same place, just melted into the shadows.

"Where are we heading, team leader?" Hopefully Kat wouldn't get all upset again. That would be such a shame.

OOC: (Sil)

Last post of today...don't kill Wraith while I'm gone :P

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Chekquars (Village) 

There was something about Tridax's words that had gotten to Chekquars, and yet he just couldn't put his claw on what it was. Relic... Yes, something about that specific word was setting Chekquars off.. 

The evil-mastermind-in-training half-wished he had the Library around to try and investigate things about that word-wait. 

That's it.

Even as he dumped a pile of ruined decorations into the area their team had created, he began to chuckle to himself. Soon enough, he was sprinting down the streets, now seemingly ignoring the decorations, cackling madly. 

Dashing around a corner, he nearly slammed into Tube, who appeared to be lost. 

"Come, my minion! I have an idea, a horrible, terrible idea, of just how we shall destroy Naming Day! And it's much better than just tearing down decor, as much fun as that must be for you, my dear follower."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Hoping Wraith would leave them behind, Hoto got into the flight position, only waiting long enough for Recoil to follow.

IC: Tube

The good thing about getting lost in a city razed by Rahkshi is the landing point is where the most destruction would be. The bad thing is that's incredibly hard to pick out. Tube walked back along the emptied streets, only to realize they'd gone in a large circle. All these decorations were wearing out their arms, and they needed to get back to their master.

There, a group of Rahkshi taking off toward the Academy. That had to be close to where the rest of the group would be. Tube started in the direction of where they took off from, hoping it was the right way.

Then, suddenly, there was their master. Tube dropped most of the decorations in the collision, but it didn't sound like they needed them.

"Oh, master, you're here! I got lost, and a little scared, but now you're here!"

Then, what Checkers said sank in. "Really? So, we won't be needing these decorations?"

OOC: And cue introduction scene, with Hoto, I guess.

VahkiDane, TheUltimoScorp's post was edited, and Kat didn't ask for Omega. I guess everyone else has been assuming Omega walked off

Edited because more ninjas.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

IC Shatter:

Shatter ran up to Recoil, his Hammer a blur. "What hurt Dodge?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Exxan and The Twins. 

A blur of something (fired by Wraith) ricocheted off the wall of a building further up the alleyway behind Exxan. He didn't hear it, though. Silencer's aura of silence was still in effect, so no one had actually heard Fang's words. They'd seen his mouth moving, but no sound coming out. It was quite comical, really. 

Silencer quickly released the silence field as Exxan opened his mouth to speak. As he did, though, he heard the sound of Dodge firing at something in the distance with his lightblaster. He looked back for a brief moment; why did everything collapse into a pointless fight? This was such a simple assignment, and yet people had still found a way to screw it up for everyone else. 

"Get out of the way, Fang." Exxan snapped. "You two, back to work," he ordered The Twins. The two rahks nodded and resumed redecorating the street, while Exxan stared down Fang. "Get out of the way. Now." 

IC: Xara.

Seeing Phogen being shot at, Xara wanted to run to help, but she had her orders, and she continued following them. She walked down the nearest street, tapping rows of wires with her swords, frying the lightstones and luminescent fish within the bulbs. Once she reached the end of the street, she started walking back the other way, pulling down the dead lights and throwing them over her shoulder, as evidence for Tridax. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Squid

The scene appeared safe, or a bit safer than earlier. Squid peeked out of the building and crawled out. 

Ooohh... This'll get me big points, I can't believe no one thought to get it.

The giant tree stood still proudly in the center-ish of the village, stripped of ornaments and decorations but still a symbol of Naming Day nonetheless. Squid crawled under and began pushing the huge pot the tree sat in. Slowly, but surely, the tree moved forward. And with the other Rahkshi mostly fighting each other, Squid still stuck to his duty. If another Rahkshi did see the tree, they probably wouldn't think it was moving unless they stared at it for a long time.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015