Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tube

Tube looked at Dodge curiously. "Dodge? That's a... good name... for a Dodge Rahkshi... I guess."

Their mind was only half in the conversation. They were still looking for Checkers, planning on abandoning this Rahkshi as soon as they caught sight of him. Every shadow was being carefully searched for even the slightest glint of armor.

Still not seeing anything, they reluctantly turned to the new arrival... and recognized their master's target. They were torn between trying to hide and trying to tear him apart limb from limb, so they settled on a weak "What are you doing here?" 

IC Vir

Chirox Causeway

Now

Vir took some comfort in the fact that the silver Rahkshi who had addressed them didn't appear large or frightening.

"I'm Vir, what's--"

Another student suddenly interrupted, hostile in tone. Vir turned to see the Rahkshi who had been following Chekquars' every whim... Tube, wasn't it?

"Hey! Chekquars... he was MY assassin! I went along with his scheme, didn't I? So really I... you should thank me, for... that Chekquars scored a kill."

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: (Hashan's train of thought, past).

Well this has gone well.

Firstly I have been hit in the arm with an arrow, then in my eye, and now in my body.

​Just brilliant.

Went Hashan's train of thought, as he narrowly missed Vir's sword.

Recovering from this though, he pulled out the one from his chest, snapped off the one in his eye, got out his staff, turned towards Chekquars, available eye twitching rapidly, and said:

"I... am going... to murder the out of you."

Not at all elequant, but enough to get his pint across, before he charged headlong into Chekquars, staff first.

Tube scoffed. "Some 'help' you were, trying to run him through the..."

They dropped off, catching Omega's glare over Vir's shoulder. Tube turned their back, scowling.

After a moment of anger, Tube said "This obviously isn't going to work. I'm going to find my master."

They walked away towards the Academy.

IC: Chekquars (Infirmary, past)

A blind charge. How appropriate. 

Chekquars created another field of shadow and rolled to a side and stood, before dropping it and delivering what would be a direct blow to Hashan's back, assuming he didn't dodge, which could even send him to the floor. 

IC: Chekquars (Causeway, present)

Ah, there he was. 

Sliding out of the shadows and up to Tube, Chekquars spoke.

"Good to see you up and moving, dear minion."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Xara.

Xara wasn't normally the impatient sort, but the wait was starting to get to her. She was used to always being active or busy, either physically or mentally.

Standing around watching everyone make trash or small talk wasn't her idea of fun.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

When Tube saw their master seemingly walk out of the shadows themselves, they resisted the urge to let out a scream of delight. Instead, they dropped to the ground and hugged Checker's knees.

"Oh, you diabolical and sneaky mastermind! You finally came! Come on, most of the teams have been formed. They're giving some kind of speech about how they're all chess pieces or something, and they'll crush each other or something. But we'll show them! We just need three more Rahkshi."

With that, Tube jumped up and grabbed Checker's hand, hoping to drag him into the crowd to show them all how great he was. When he didn't come immediately, Tube dropped their eyes. "Sorry, master. I may be a little excited."

OOC: If you haven't figured it out yet, Tube heard Omega wrong when he said Chekquar's name. Plus, I think it's kind of funny for Tube to call the sly, devious, and clever Chekquars Checkers. :P

And somehow I misread Alijar's post at the beginning of the fight. Tube was keeping watch on the door, and I thought Hashan walked back to his room, when he actually was running straight at the door. Tube, rather than be the loyal minion to the end and defend, warning their master, collapsed on a bed because of that. Sorry. :)

IC: Exxan.

Tapping his knife impatiently against his thigh, Exxan took in the faces of his teamates. Some were familiar, some were new. Their expressions were harder to read, especially The Twins with their strange hand sign language.

All of them had something in common, though. They all seemed impatient, eager to find out this task was, and to prove themselves by excelling at it.

"Friends," he tried to sound both amiable and confident as he addressed them, "what do you all think this aasignment is about?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC:

"Most likely some sort of competition, possibly more combat. Possibly some type of scavenger hunt." Mar'jik said.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC Catatonic:
The Chirox Causeway, usually empty at any given time, was bustling with Rahkshi of every size and type. It grated on my nerves, large crowds always had. But, I suppose that's what you get for being the only child of a minor Makuta. Teams were being formed for our next assignment, and although I'd have gladly made a team of my own, as it stood there were simply too many people here. Thus, I was silent, a simple observer.

The team leaders currently strewn through the crowd seemed capable enough, though I had my doubts that any of them were good leaders. But only time would tell.

OOC: open for interaction! And recruitment, if you so desire.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

OOC: Alijar, I apologize that I wasn't clear enough, but Chekquars wasn't firing an arrow at Hashan's back. He was trying to punch him in the back in order to make Hashan fall to the ground.

IC: Chekquars (Causeway, Present)

He chuckles before speaking while removing his hand from Tube's grasp, glancing over the crowd.

"Do not worry, we shall enter the masses soon enough. First, though, I would like to know if you've found anyone that I could potentially recruit, or perhaps a team we could join together. I fear my reputation may cause some issues with forming a team."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Tube carefully considered before replying. "That Elastic Rahkshi over there called you a 'petty schemer' or something, so you don't want anyone from his team. I think that one over there with all the circles is Phogen, and I think she's got her group sorted over two teams. There was a Dodge Rahkshi over there that I was going to join, but then Vir showed up. There's still a few Rahkshi wandering around, so I guess you're stuck with them.

"Hey! How about that Rahkshi of Fear? They look threatening!" Tube pointed, but when he looked back over, the assassin was talking to her.

"No, never mind. She would be awful."

IC Kat:

I hear someone call from behind me, and whip around, swords half drawn. My power activates slightly, causing general discomfort in all around me. The Rahkshi in front of me is a shape-shifter, and not a particularly bright looking one, at that.

I reply simply, "What do you want."

Ic:

As Hashan walked towards the rahk she quickly turned around with her weapons out-stretched.

"Woah there, put away the weaponry!" Hashan said to the Rahk.

Keeping a wary distance he said "My name's Hashan. What's going on here is that there's a new assignment, and people have to make teams to compete in it. So I was wondering if uh... You an I perhaps?" He said, moviglng his index finger between him and her.

Ooc: sorry, my social anxiety is ebbing through a bit here, just imagine I said something along those lines but better.

OOC: Hey, no problem. I understand the Social anxiety thing.

IC Kat: I sheathe my blades, and consciously deactivate my power. I'm still wary, but after all, if the game is to make teams, then I can play. For now.

"Sorry, I'm just a little on edge. Name's Catatonic. You have any other teammates? Or is it just you?"

IC:

"Most likely some sort of competition, possibly more combat. Possibly some type of scavenger hunt." Mar'jik said.

IC: Exxan.

Exxan nodded in approval. "I agree. Obviously this activity will be team based. We'll be competing, but I doubt we'll be actually fighting directly against the other teams."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ic:

"Nah, it's just me."

IC Kat: I consider my options. On one hand, this rahk might have untapped potential. I could mold him to be better than he was currently, but at the expense of my own abilities. On the other hand, I could remain alone, unsoiled by the need to watch over another. But.... That would leave me by myself still, unable to properly take part in the assignment.

Neither option appealed to me. I looked around, I needed more allies if this were to work. I noticed a Slow Rahkshi gesturing at me to another Student, what looked to be a Darkness Rahk. They would do and already had the idea in their heads. It would seem like a stroke of luck.

"Perfect," I purr, and motion for Hashan to follow as I slunk through the crowd towards the two other Rahkshi.

It was too late. She had noticed and was coming closer. Tube tried to hide their face.

IC: Fang

This was taking too long. Outside, he could still hear the team leaders shouting at each other and the general murmur of conversation. Still no further announcement from Tridax, who he could hear all the way from the infirmary. Fang sat on an empty bed and began fiddling with his chassis' knee joint. Looks like it was still clogged with muck.

IC: (Wraith)

As the other rahks bustled around being busy, a being appeared in their midst. It was the kind of appearance where nobody is sure how long the being has been there...they might have only just arrived, or they might have been there minutes or hours or days, but only just become...noticeable. It was the kind of appearance where the being in question seemed to have always been there, but just part of the background...now, their form became apparent.

Wraith stood in the centre of the group of her peers, standing perfectly still and silent, no-one paying her any attention, to the extent where others almost walked into her. He form was indistinct, blurring into the shadows and lights, wavering in the wind, as insubstantial as the air itself, as intangible as a phantom.

In an instant, her body became more...real, solidifying, the colours growing more opaque and darker. She began to stride through the crowd, the rahks subconsciously moving away from her. From above, it appeared like a knife moving through sand. 

This may have been because she was now even more real than most. Her armour was more...armoured, her claws more clawed, her eyes brighter, the colours of her suit more rich and deep.

After arriving at the school days earlier, she had been completely ignored and unnoticed, just as she wanted. She could be as forgettable as she liked or she could make you try your hardest to forget her. In this time, however, Wraith had learnt as much as she could about the nature of the school, the assignments, and everything else relevant. 

Now, she walked up to an Fear rahk, saying in a voice from which no emotions could be gleaned: " Have you got any spaces free in your team?"

IC: (Snakey)

Being healed...

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Xara.

When the unfamiliar Rahk appeared seemingly out of nowhere, Xara visibly tensed. She didn't like surprises. This new arrival would need to be watched. There were actually a fair number of unfamiliar faces showing up for this assignment.

All of them were potential threats. Or allies.

She tapped Glass lightly on the shoulder to get his attention. Just touching him gave her weird feelings, a torrent of turbulent emotions that she quickly suppressed. "Where did all of these new srudents come from?" she asked him.

Suddenly, the two were stopped by a Rahkshi whose very appearance filled Tube with dread. The setting sunlight reflected unnaturally of her armor, and she almost didn't quite appear to be... there. Tube was uneasy just looking at her.

"Come on, master, we don't want them on our team!

IC: Squid

Squid was getting a bit bored. "Hey Exxan, I'm going to take a walk until this thingymabob starts up."

He walked though the crowds, looking every direction except the one he was walking.

OOC: Edit! I can't believe I forgot to say this- 

Squid open for interaction!

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Hoto

From the resonance, it must have been a huge structure, made of stone, but not quite. There was something in there that felt almost... organic. But that didn't matter right now, because the halls were mostly empty. From the voices, it sounded like everyone was off to one side.

Hoto turned from the school and followed the sound of concentrated living beings. It was a sound she didn't get to hear often on her travels. Compared to the silence she was so familiar to, this murmur was almost deafening. She needed to find out what was going on.

Whisking out her cane, she began to "look" for potential targets. It was tough pinpointing a single Rahkshi from the crowd, but then she noticed one that was casually wandering through it.

Perfect.

She set her course for that Rahkshi, swinging the cane back and forth like one who has no way of knowing what's around them, her armor clicking obnoxiously. But she was used to it, and it was giving her just the 'sight' she needed to walk right up to the Rahkshi and...

Though every Dodge instinct she had was screaming at her to move, she crashed headlong into the Rahkshi, getting pushed back on to the ground.

She quietly apologized while picking herself up, all the while using the skills she had learned to identify his power. Something with lightning, as she could tell from the brief shock she had received.

OOC: That's you, Squid.