Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tube

Tube awoke in a dorm room. Not their dorm room (at least, they were pretty sure because of the few unique items in there, not that they had even visited their own dorm yet). Their spines felt broken, their arms were aching, and they still had little energy. Probably because of the fight.

Yes, the fight. 

"Hey! How did I get here?! I need to get back to my master!"

And then they noticed the most unique item in the room: the Rahkshi that had attacked them earlier. Tube pressed against the wall, bending their spines even more, but they had to get away.

"What do you want, vile assassin?"

IC: Xara.

"Walk what?" Xara prompted, giving Glass a confused look.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Ah... Sure..." Xara felt the words catch in her throat. Her own nervousness had her worried.

She was a Rahkshi; built to kill, gifted with the power to destroy. She feared nothing...

...so why did she feel so self-conscious when she was with Glass?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"What?" Even in the face of danger, Tube had to laugh out loud (or maybe they didn't realize the danger).

"It's so obvious! Vir is..."

Wait, you can't go betraying your master like that.

Tube's face reflected his suspicions. "Why do you want to know?"

Tube grinned even more. "Come on, use that little squishy thing in your headplate. You don't need me. Why should I care if one of your assassin buddies gets taken out?" They even went so far as to rap the interrogator on the headplate at the appropriate time, but that made their arm ache, so they sat quietly and defiantly.

This is exactly what a good minion would do. Never betray the secrets!

Edited by Click

IC: (Snakey)

Snake appeared behind Tube and Omega.

"Cheq wasn't my assassin. Pho either lied or was lied to, I'm not sure which..."

He looked at Om.

"We'd do best to get out of here. Pho's putting his Plan with a capital "P" into action, and anyone in the vicinity is in trouble. Let's go."

With that, the Kaulsirahk teleported further down the hallway, running.

Kathok

"Well, I'm not sure who's targeting who. Come on, you've gotta know something!"

OOC: I've been waiting for a chance to push Omega's patience to the limit, and Tube is the perfect Rahkshi for the job. Too bad Omega's a lot more mellow now than he was at the beginning of the game. :D

"Owowowow! Does it really... Ow!... have to come... Ow!... to this?" Tube's voice was strained from the pain. They tried to squirm away, but the interrogator pushed harder.

"You can't... Ow!!... break me... Ow!... this easily!"

Tube's words were bold, but even they doubted how long they could hold out. Was it really all that important if these guys knew who this Chekquars was targeting?

"Quick... Ow!... clarification. Who's Checkers? Ow!"

So that was his name. Good to know.

"Hey, first day on the job. Cut me some slack."

Tube straightened up and tried to fix their spines. "So, I tell you who my master's target is, and you let me go? I guess that isn't so hard. You should have figured out that he was after Vir when he dragged him away anyways. If that's all you need, I'll be off to the Infirmary."

Tube stood weakly and started limping out.

Tube walked out without any expected hinderance into the hallway full of students. They bumped up against Tube, hurting their already injured spines and arms. The ridiculous music blaring through the vents only added to their discomfort.

Finally, they managed to get to the infirmary and saw Checkers there, fighting off their assassin. Tube knew they were in no condition to fight, but they stepped up anyways. They owed their master that at least.

"What can I do, Most Clever and Devious Checkers?"

IC: Chekquars (Hallway)

As Vir pulled the chain off and threw it away, Chekquars growled yet again and lunged forward, claws scratching towards the Anger Rahkshi's throat. While grasping for a grip/choking Vir again, Tube came up. Chekquars hissed out a reply.

"Go and open those double doors!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

They reached the dorms and stood there, awkwardly.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Ah... I..." Xara wasn't sure how to respond, so she just settled for an awkward "...thanks."

She didn't know if he even heard her say it.

Tube jumped to the infirmary doors without a delay, crying out as their torn arms impacted the cool surface. They tried to stay out of the way while keeping the doors open, anxiously watching as their master dealt with the double-sided attack. But there was nothing they could do against such fierce opponents, especially in such a state.

IC: The Twins.

The two Rahkshi walked side by side until they reached their respective dorms. With silent nods, the pair went their seperate ways...

...through the doors of their adjoining rooms.

IC: Exxan.

Exxan paused in the darkened hallway and slouched against the wall. His bloodied knife glinted in the dim light as he spun it lazily between his fingers.

There was Glass and Xara, further down the hall. He stood there, quietly in the dark, mildly amused and entirely intrigued by their bumbling attempts at conversation. They were a very interesting case study for his investigation of Rahkshi romance.

Xara opened her door, then paused, turning back to give Glass a confused look. "What party?" she asked innocently.

"What's this about Chekquars?" Exxan stepped out of the gloom and into Omega's path.

"Bye..." Xara forced her tone to remain neutral as she watched him walk away. Hissing, she entered her own room and slammed the door behind her.

She didn't understand... All of these emotions... It was enough to make her pre-existing headache even worse.

She lay down on her bed, hoping that taking a rest would help clear her head. Even so, sleep didn't come easily.

"Okay," Exxan nodded to Omega, "I'll let Phogen know." Or maybe I won't the devious part of his mind added silently.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Chekquars (Hallway)

As Vir pulled the chain off and threw it away, Chekquars growled yet again and lunged forward, claws scratching towards the Anger Rahkshi's throat. While grasping for a grip/choking Vir again, Tube came up. Chekquars hissed out a reply.

"Go and open those double doors!"

Zakaro

IC Vir

Corridors

Vir struggled against Chekquars' grip, trying to pull his arms away from their neck. But the Krarahk was too strong, and Vir too unskilled at grappling. After a few seconds they quit trying to break free.

"Fine, I'm dead now. Are you going to go let Palma know yourself, or do I have to?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Exxan shrugged, feigning ignorance.