Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Phogen

If Phogen could furiously scribble down notes without being seen, she would.

Romance was something that could be easily manipulated. Granted, it was always hard to do so from the outside, but far, far from impossible. Plus, it had some interesting benefits. Increased combat efficency, greater loyalty when taken in sum, not to mention the leverage that could be leveled in various manners. This was to be fostered.

Yet Phogen betrated naught but a sideways glance and a continuation of small talk. "Well, Exxan, what sort of progress have you made on your little pet project?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Exxan.

"I've learnt a lot, and learning more all the time" he cast a sideways glance towards Glass and Xara, "but I haven't yet been able to make any conclusions from it."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Phogen

"Any interesting observations when it comes to hormones or pheremones?" She sniggered playfully. "...because I think we might be able to find a case study."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"I've mostly been investing myself in understanding the psychological aspects," Exxan explained, "the development of personalities," he pointed to himself, "the choosing of genders," he indicated Phogen, "and the development of emotions and especially relationships."

He didn't have to point for everyone present to know who among them he was referring to.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: (Snakey)

Snakey fell flat on his face as someone pulled a chain round his legs.

I'LL ####ING KILL WHOEVER DID THAT! I'LL RIP THEIR you need to calm down KRAATA OUT AND CRUSH IT UNDER MY FOOOOT! 

Snake whirled round, searching for his attacker through the red mist of rage.

WHERE THE someone's doing this to you, you need to stop #### IS HE?!?!

If he was thinking correctly, he would have noticed a patch of ground shrouded in darkness, but he was too angry to do anything but lash out at anything that moved.

However, Snake wasn't normally this angry by nature, and a little part of him knew that something was wrong. A part of his subconscious mind was guiding him away from the party and towards Pho's group again as he fought with everything and everyone.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Xara.

"Does that noise sound like it's getting closer?" Xara asked, quickly changing the subject.

She slowly began reaching for her weapons.

IC: Dodge-256

256 picked themself up off the floor. There seemed to be a scuffle of sorts going on. "The target's there... Should I shoot?" 256 sat on it for a while, then decided: "Nah. In no condition to fight." Picking up his lightblaster, he slowly headed for the library.

Arriving in the library, 256 slowly shuffled in, looking for a good place to lie down. Maybe read a book while at it.

IC: Chekquars (Party)

Quietly cackling to himself at his current successes, Chekquars slipped behind the raging duo and dodged past Vir, speaking quickly as he moved on. 

"Follow them outside, keep their judgement cloudy."

A few seconds later, he stood by the door. Releasing his powers, he laughed with a booming sound and then spoke, apparently ignoring Snake and Omega.

"MUHAHAHAHA! It appears they are too weak for my calculations! There is certainly no possible way they could follow me outside to my secret base and manage to beat me! Victory is mine! Muahaha!"

Still cackling, he ran out into the hallway.

Zakaro

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (Snakey)

"#### OFF! ! ! ! !" Snake was approaching the Five Exclamation Mark Boundary, which was never a good thing...

Lunging at Omega, he suddenly ducked down, grabbing the handle of the ax, before wrenching it from the Farahk's grasp and flinging it across the room.

He punched Omega a few times, before  teleporting away and out of sight.

OOC: Last post of today...probably

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Squid

Squid nodded again. "Nice! It must be interesting learning all of that. For me, I find things like this more my type," Squid held up his book," but I like most books in general. Have you been enjoying your time here at Corpus Rahkshi?"

IC: Flash (Library)

"It's only the first night for me, but great so far," she said smiling. " But the party and cake was a great 'welcome'."

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Palma had done what she could for Fang. He was physically fine, free of water in lungs and burns on the skin, it was just the shock that she couldn't fix. She was hoping that, if he didn't simply recover now without the burden of injuries, the return of his armour giving him the boost of its protective shell should jolt him back

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Chekquars (Party)

Quietly cackling to himself at his current successes, Chekquars slipped behind the raging duo and dodged past Vir, speaking quickly as he moved on. 

"Follow them outside, keep their judgement cloudy."

A few seconds later, he stood by the door. Releasing his powers, he laughed with a booming sound and then spoke, apparently ignoring Snake and Omega.

"MUHAHAHAHA! It appears they are too weak for my calculations! There is certainly no possible way they could follow me outside to my secret base and manage to beat me! Victory is mine! Muahaha!"

Still cackling, he ran out into the hallway.

Zakaro

IC Phogen

Looked up with a start, Phogen watched the darkness Rahk with distinct interest. Slowly, her eyebrow coiled upwards. This was her rival? Revealing his plans? As the second evil cackle left Chekquars, Phogen's near-perminant smug grin broke into a congruent laugh. Oh, she needed to investegate this.

"Nyahahaha! Well, Chequars, where are you off to in such a hurry?"

IC: Chekquars (Hallway)

Was he surprised at Phogen being right outside in the hallway? Not particularly, though that she hadn't made any efforts to hide was perhaps more surprising than anything else. Shooting her the grin of one who knows exactly what he's doing and how dangerous it is, and yet is enjoying it anyway, he spoke.

"Oh, just drawing out my target from the party, no need to ruin it for everybody else. I will say that I made a friend of an Anger Rahkshi, and the results of that are probably about to-"

That was when Omega burst into the hallway shouting, and Chekquars just laughed again in return before zipping off down the hallway, his cloak billowing behind him as he steadily slipped deeper into the shadows.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

"I told you the sound was getting closer."

IC Phogen

She chuckled at the whole situation. Quite the charade going on here. She was beginning to like this Chekquars character. He seemed to be leaning more towards the mad end of the mad science spectrum. While Phogen was quite comfortable with the more empirical end of things, she could still appreciate the work of another artist. Still, he was a threat to Phogen. A wonderfully adept threat, able to throw of Omega and Snake.

She voiced her thoughts to nearby allies. "Yond Chekquars has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous."

Xara knew how to take a hint when she heard one. She drew her swords. "Do you want him dead or just incapacitated?"

IC: The Twins.

Silencer started to cast an inquisitive glance back towards Phogen, and instead spotted Exxan out the corner of his eye, waving and making a pleading motion with his hands.I think he wants us to help his friend. Illusive signed. Silencer nodded.

"What is this item?" Silencer asked, deciding not to mention Exxan. "We may be allied with Phogen, but we aren't going to take on a task without first knowing all of the facts."

IC Mahrika

Corridors

Mahrika glanced from one Rahkshi to the other, considering his words before answering.

"As a matter of fact, the item in question is a student's armor. The three of us will be able to carry it easily."

IC Vir

Corridors

Trying to avoid drawing attention in spite of their snow-white armor, Vir slipped out of the washroom in which the party was taking place and immediately saw a trail of darkness disappear down the hall. It could only be Chekquars, hunting after Omega. Vir ignored the Rahkshi lounging by the door and followed at a light, quiet jog.

Now that Omega and Snake were both out of sight, maintaining the anger effect on them was no longer possible. Vir hoped to catch up with Omega before he calmed down.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: The Twins.

"Another student's armour?" Silencer repeated. "Very well."

Exxan saw Vir running after Chekquars and Omega. "Chekquars mentioned an anger Rahkshi," Exxan pointed at Vir, "I think he's the one."

IC Phogen

"Dead has such a negative connotation. Politely removed would be more precise." Oh, she wanted Chekquars dead. She wanted his head hanging on the wall. But she also wanted a head worth mounting first. "But not yet. I want to let him ripen a bit. He has such a quality air. And removal methods are diverse..."

Phogen purred contentedly, scheming, brewing as she watched her minions and a pair of interesting characters take off down the hall. Oh yes. This shadow rahkshi was an interesting fellow. Time to see if her rapidly forming inner circle could give advice. "What do you think? A lunatic like that and a genius like me...?"

Edited by Funkydude527

OOC: I notice that Phogen identified solely as female in that last post. Interesting.

IC: Exxan and Xara.

"I think a lunatic like that is a danger to us," Exxan said, "if you let him ripen, as you put it, he may become more of a threat than you can handle."

Xara found herself in agreement with the nerd. "I'm used to taking calculated risks. Letting a potential enemy become stronger is not a risk worth taking."

Exxan nodded. "If you want him politely removed, I would do it now, while he is a minor annoyance instead of a major threat."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Phogen

He sighed and nodded. He had let her idealism get in the way of his pragmatism. In a perfect word when the world was not perfect. A typical plotter's error. It would be a shame to end such a powerful force in this little microcosm. But it was a vital and unavoidable fact that Chekquars was a threat unless he could be heeled. She wanted more time to consider this problem. He also wanted time to plan the act itself. Murder was not currently in the cards.

He finally spoke up after much musing. "You are right, my friends, but now is not the time for his removal. None of us had the sort of pull in the administration to have impunity in such permanent matters. Similarly, murder would be a new, if not novel concept here at the school. Once that line is crossed, it is very hard to undo."

She began to purr once more. "Perhaps an illustration of our" He almost said 'my'. "power and a formal and informal shaming might bring him crawling to us for aid. Then we could do with him what we will. I need more time to muse this problem, and if he needs not time to ripen, then let him have time to rot. It is not within our means to eliminate him as it stands. But eventually. Eventually." He folded his hands and watched as the group stormed down the halls. No doubt the fracas would bring someone running to break up the now broiling fight fomenting on the dance floor.

IC Phogen

She purred a bit more, loving the delicious situation she had placed herself in. "Actually, I'm counting on it. After all, what is a conquerer with nothing to conquer?"

"Why be a conquerer?" Exxan pointed out. "When you could be a ruler? Crush all of your threats in their infancy, and there'd be no one left to threaten your rise to power."

"Why be a conquerer?" Exxan pointed out. "When you could be a ruler? Crush all of your threats in their infancy, and there'd be no one left to threaten your rise to power."

IC Phogen

She supposed if anybody could know her long con, it was Exxan. Muting herself to all but him, she revealed. "But then the headmaster won't notice my efficiency at dealing with pre-existing threats. Threats that the Brotherhood faces on a regular basis."

That's what all of this was about? Exxan chuckled at the thought. He'd underestimated just how devious Phogen really was.

"So..." Exxan made sure Phogen's sonic powers were still in effect, "...you want to let threats build up just so that you can destroy them later?"

"I'll take care of this," Xara, swords still drawn, stepped forward to meet Omega head on. "I promise not to kill him..." she added, to Phogen, "...much."