Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara.

Xara watched, impressed, as Glass appeared out of nowhere, taking advantage of the distraction she'd provided and knocking Dodge from the sky.

"Dodge that!" she spat as he ploughed into the frothy water below.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dodge-256

The charge hadn't been that strong. But it had been strong to send 256's gross motor functions out to lunch.

When xhe came to, he was on a beach. "Ow ow ow ow-okay, this is creepy. Fully conscious but can't move, can't talk..."

If xhe could have screamed, xhe would. But 256 was literally imprisoned in their own body.

She flew down to land beside Glass and Dodge. "Well, you knocked him out, so I guess I have to smash him up myself for it to count as my kill."

With an almost casual flick of her wrists, she stabbed both of her blades down at Dodge's chest.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Xara looked at Glass. "Did you hear something?"

IC: (Snakey/At fight)

Despite the pain in his neck, Snake managed to grab Clock's kraata. He staggered into the infirmary, going to Palma.

"I've defeated my target." He said simply, handing the kraata to the nurse. "No hard feelings, mate." he addressed Clock, before leaving.

"Thanks." He said to Phogen on the way out.

IC: (Snakey/After fight)

He stopped mid rumour-spreading as he caught sight of Chequars in the shadows. He wasn't sure if his assassin had seen him yet, but he hastily made his way back to Pho's group.

"Thanks for helping me get Clock, by the way." he said to her|him. "I was thinking...you can never have too many allies, so would it be alright if I joined this little group o' yours? I mean, we could help each other, kinda thing..." 

Snake was not actually just saying this after spotting the darkness rahk; he had been meaning to say it for a while...then again, this would be a convenient time for Pho to say yes...

Edited by Silo

Kathok

Xara sighed. Time for the painful part. She offered one of her swords to Glass. "Time for you to "kill" me. That way we can both pass this stupid assignment. That was our deal, after all..."

IC: Glass

Oh no.

Glass stared at the sword, whispering to him to take it.

I can't betray her.

It was part of the deal to strike her.

She didn't know she was my target!

She does now, and doesn't seem to mind.

I mind!

Both of you should come to an agreement.

You come up with an agreement!

Not his job, man.

Then it's yours.

Glass stared with indecision at the sword.

• Upvote 1

"Just stab me in the chest or something," Xara suggested, "I should be able to fly back on my own... Probably... Maybe..."

Glass seemed indecisive. "Do you want to pass this assignment or not? We had a deal..." This was more a matter of pride to her than loyalty to him. "...and I don't break my promises."

IC: Glass

"No, I don't think we need to go to such drastic measures,: Glass said. He could tell Xara would be more angry if he backed off.

He used the flat of her blade to whack her head, knocking her unconscious.

"Time to carry two Rahkshi..." Fortunately, they had already flown near to the Academy, and wouldn't take too long to bring them in.l

Edited by Tenth Norik

OOC: timeskip to the same time as the party.

Xara woke up in the infirmary, her head throbbing. "What the..." the memories quickly came back. Glass had knocked her out. She couldn't help but laugh a little; she hadn't expected him to actually kill her, but for some reason, she found herself glad that he had.

She heard dim sounds echoing down the hall. Music, if it could really be called that. A party, perhaps? She lay back on the bed with a groan.

The music was not improving her headache.

"Ah... Thanks," Xara took back the sword, propping it up against the wall next to its twin. "What are you doing here? Why not go celebrate your victory at this party I can hear going on?"

"Right..." Xara wasn't buying it; Glass was avoiding the question. She decided to change the subject. "What happened to Dodge?"

"Good," Xara sat up, her head still sore. "I didn't realise getting knocked out hurt so much." It took her a moment to realise that she'd spoken that part out loud.

IC: Omega

Omega thought about what had happened in the gym. Why was Caoutchoac so driven? If he did come to Phogen and attempted to attack her again he WOULD defend Phogen. Caoutchoac was simply too vengeful. Omega would deal with that if it came to it.

Edited by VahkiDane

"I never get hit," Xara sputtered, "now I know what all of my sparring partners were complaining about when I beat them."

She swung her legs off the bed and stood up. Her headache struck back with a vengeance, and she braced herself against the wall for a few moments, before deciding to sit back down.

"So Glass... I think there's some things we ought to discuss..." she began hesitantly.

IC Clockwork(Party time):

Clockwork still hurt. After being given to Palma, his armor had been fixed enough so that the pain wasn't enough to actually knock him out, and then he was put back in it. From there he had gone to sleep. Waking up the next morning, the pain was still there, and it was still bad, but it was bearable. He still had to take it easy though, which was annoying. As he brooded, a sound reached his ears. A strange sound. It sounded like music.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: Shatter wasn't a participant. He just ended up helping Xara. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: what happens to Dodge's Midak? Did Xara or Glass take it? Did they recover it for Dodge? Or is it at the bottom of the ocean right now?

IC: Dodge-256

Dodge-wait, no, 256-wait, which was it? Anyways, xhe woke up in the infirmary. Xhe sighed. "At least neither if them was my target," xhe remarked, feeling very relieved.

IC: (Snakey/After fight)

He stopped mid rumour-spreading as he caught sight of Chequars in the shadows. He wasn't sure if his assassin had seen him yet, but he hastily made his way back to Pho's group.

"Thanks for helping me get Clock, by the way." he said to her|him. "I was thinking...you can never have too many allies, so would it be alright if I joined this little group o' yours? I mean, we could help each other, kinda thing..."

Snake was not actually just saying this after spotting the darkness rahk; he had been meaning to say it for a while...then again, this would be a convenient time for Pho to say yes...

IC: Omega

"Phogen, Chekquars got out of my sight. I couldn't follow him." He reported.

IC Phogen:

Now this was terrifically convenient. It was almost as if these problems were solving themselves. Phogen had wanted to test Chekquars, see how he might adapt under fire, and maybe get some intel on his style and plans. After all, it was best to gather as much information on one's rivals before rivalry was formalized. Now, he had bait literally asking to be part of her little endeavor, and a component fighter and informant alerting him that they needed bait to draw out more intel, AND a way to test a new recurit, AND a way to find out how Chekauar operated. He almost suspected Chekquars [planned this sort of beautiful arrangement, but that seemed to rely on individual agency of others a bit to much. So, time to see if his competitor would squirm.

She sighed contentedly. Philosophers spoke of tapping into the power of the Great Beings in moments of clarity and oneness and perfection of soul, where one discovered moments of theological unity that transcended the Great Spirit and went into the beyond. It was in moments like this that Phogen agreed with philosophers. "Snake, I will let you into this little organization of ours if you can prove you are both component enough to stand against opposition, and intelligent enough to play nice with other members. As such, I will pair you up with Omega. He will be your bodyguard for the evening, and co-combatant if need be. Consider this as a gesture of goodwill, and a statement of our serious consideration of your offer."

Guiding her next statement to Omega, he said "Keep specific tabs on Chekquar's tactics, fighting style, attitude, everything. I consider Chekquars a potential-" She paused and inhaled for emphasis and a chance to steel herself against the dread her next word carried. "Equal. Understand the weight and significance of that word when I say it. Not threat. Equal. I am trusting you with this vital duty because I think you have the skill and competence handle it. Do not prove me wrong. This information may prove vital."

Hushing the sound around Snake to prevent his hearing for a brief, near-imperceptible moment, Phogen's eyes drilled into Omega, ensuring he knew who this next phrase was directed at. She projected a metallic, chillingly synthetic and phantasmic whisper from her armor plates, rather than speaking it a risk a lip reading. "....all, all other priorities are secondary."

Sound returned, and Phogen snapped so quickly from threatening and guileful to warm and relaxed it would give the perceptive whiplash and the unfocused cognitive dissonance. The dampener around Snake vanished. "Do both you boys understand?"

OOC: Gonna answer Exxan's question in a bit. I gotta get some stuff out of the way first.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Squid

Squid was feeling overwhelmed by the noise and sheer amount of loud, crazy Rahkshi. He had been trying to eat his cake slowly, and enjoy the amazing flavors one at a time, but Squid couldn't enjoy the food to the fullest with the chaos around him. He finished his first piece, and took two other pieces of the other flavors- caramel and Vuata Maca jam- and walked to the library. He sat down at a table and happily, slowly, ate the cake, knowing that he might not get another chance like this again.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: (Snakey)

The One Who Pushed Omega. Really?

Still, it was the best chance he'd got so far of allies. Pho was a crafty one, but they'd done deals before and he'd helped Snake take down his target and told him his assassin, the only payment being helping Pho attack Cauhotic Cuaticac Coutiac Stretchy and, of course telling Pho his target.

Snake considered that they were probably on alright terms, but it was always hard to tell with people like Phogen.

Well, better start making friends now, I guess...

"What's up that-guy-who-pushed-Green-and-that-other-guy-Hashan-was-it?-and-I-think-is-called-Omega? Let's cut to the chase and forget what happened back on the stage. You have to admit, you were kinda being a ####. If we're gonna be "allies" we need to put our differences aside. Deal?"

Kathok

IC: Chekquars (Party)

Chekquars had watched Omega run off to his dear commander, and the Rahkshi had to stifle a laugh. It was amusing to see one so lost that he needed to talk to his superior at every moment. 

When he had returned, with Snakey right along side, however, that was when Chekquars sank into contemplation. Could he, perhaps...?

With a grin, Chekquars turned from his original plans. This would be much more satisfactory, he decided, and would end better in any case.

Stepping out of the shadows, Chekquars slid up to Vir, whispering to the other Rahkshi.

"Hello, good sir... I realize what position you're in, and I feel we may be able to help one another in our endeavors.. You see, my target is at this party, and I need assistance in taking him down. If you help me, I would do the same for you... as well as supply you with a bite of my own piece of cake."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC:

Somehow, Hashan had gotten lost in this maze like school.

As he walked past the washroom, he heard something like loud music. Entering in, he saw that there was a party going on. He entered in and slowly closed the door.

This seems like fun. Plus, he could find his target here, or find his assassin.

OOC: IS the party in the washroom? If not, just think of "washroom" as the party room.